• Advertisement

Brianna K

Re: Brianna K

Postby BobbiB6606 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:39 am

"London, Prezlee, wait right here. Gotta run upstairs to my favorite spot to get a selfie. As soon as I'm done linking this jacket absolutely no one wants the link to, we can go on our walk."
BobbiB6606
Talker

Advertisement

Postby minniemickey23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:43 pm

The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Informer

Postby minniemickey23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:51 pm

The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

minniemickey23
Informer

Postby Evian » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:I mean how big was this hubcap that it caused the airbags to deploy and almost decapitate Adam? Anyone thing that was a little dramatic to say? I mean I know 18 wheeler tires can very well do that but a small car hubcap. Idk. I’ve had a wooden 2x4 fly at us and thankfully it missed but I never went on Instagram to talk about it. Seems like it was for attention maybe idk.

"he could have been decapitated" ... Sounds a bit dramatic to me. Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Evian
Informer

Postby CaffeineMachine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:44 pm

minniemickey23 wrote:The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

Omg I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this! I like a nice candle and some fruity hand soap here and there but what is the gross obsession with overpriced soaps and smelly things?!?!

CaffeineMachine
Talker

Postby username44 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 pm

I went to bath and body works today for literally the first time in 10 years. I haven't been there since I was 16. I found a whopping 2 candles I thought were good. Everything was so damn stinky and strong.

She doesn't shower so she needs to spend hundreds to mask her body odor from lingering throughout the bossy cave. Makes sense.
username44
Talker

Postby caffinatedgossiper » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Lingering in the bossy cave. :D :D lol!

username44 wrote:I went to bath and body works today for literally the first time in 10 years. I haven't been there since I was 16. I found a whopping 2 candles I thought were good. Everything was so damn stinky and strong.

She doesn't shower so she needs to spend hundreds to mask her body odor from lingering throughout the bossy cave. Makes sense.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur

Postby BobbiB6606 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 pm

I was actually curious about that lighted garland, but I refused to swipe up and use her link. Every. Single. Post is a sales pitch.
"Look out for this video"
"Order my tumblers"
"Oh this old thing? Swipe up!"
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Anyone notice how out of breathe she was when she was talking about the garland? She kept huffing and puffing like if she just ran a marathon. Pregnant or in really bad shape?

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby username44 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

She even used an affiliate link for her new iPhone :? Desperate much?

I'm pretty sure Bri thinks she's being helpful, but is also flattering herself by thinking everyone wants to purchase the things she has because her taste is amazing. But nobody will catch on to the fact that she's just being annoying. Nope, not at all. Who's gonna take one for the team and add up her bath and body Holiday haul next week? Girl's gotta make money somehow to afford that stuff.

Adam looks like the kind of guy who isn't big on spending money and blowing it on useless shit. Now that she's quit her job and has one less income there she has to really push the affiliate links for she can afford her show and tell items.
username44
Talker

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:25 pm

I don't use toxic bullshit scented crap.
CaffeineMachine wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

Omg I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this! I like a nice candle and some fruity hand soap here and there but what is the gross obsession with overpriced soaps and smelly things?!?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby username44 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Is it really that bad for you? I just bought 3 shower gels and 3 body lotions. I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious what's in them that makes them toxic. I'm paranoid now lol

kristieanne87 wrote:I don't use toxic bullshit scented crap.
CaffeineMachine wrote:

username44
Talker

Postby herebcofbritney » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 pm

username44 wrote:Is it really that bad for you? I just bought 3 shower gels and 3 body lotions. I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious what's in them that makes them toxic. I'm paranoid now lol

CaffeineMachine wrote:[quote="minniemickey23"]The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

[/quote]

Look up the think dirty app and search the product and it’ll tell you.

herebcofbritney
Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Ohh boy...that's a rabbit hole I shouldn't go down on this forum.
BUT to keep it simple the fragrances are possible carcinogens.
BHT is a possible carcinogen.
They contain chemicals that release formaldehyde, and others that are known to cause tumors to grow.
username44 wrote:Is it really that bad for you? I just bought 3 shower gels and 3 body lotions. I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious what's in them that makes them toxic. I'm paranoid now lol

CaffeineMachine wrote:[quote="minniemickey23"]The amount of stuff she buys from bath and body works is frightening. That stuff is so so bad for you.

[/quote]

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby username44 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Oh sweet Jesus lol. That's kind of insane. There must be some addictive property in them too since Bri is so obsessed.
username44
Talker

Postby minniemickey23 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Also they use a lot of parabens, which are known endocrine disrupters.

I had no idea until recently how bad all this stuff was for you until i started infertility treatments.

I’ve do still use candles but anything I put on my body, I try to keep as “clean” as possible, it’s hard tho!

Bath and Body Works though... jeez Bri this girl bought the dang store.

minniemickey23
Informer

Postby username44 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 pm

I had no idea that stuff was so rotten or else I wouldn't have went. Bri is keeping that place in business. I bought 2 candles, 6 body care items, and this stupid hand sanitizer holder that my daughter wanted. I spent over $65. Not sure if that's a lot for that kind of stuff, but considering it's pretty terrible for you i'd say thats $65 too much. I'm sure that's one thing she's actually unaware is bad, unlike getting drunk every night and putting your kids in carseats with puffy jackets.

minniemickey23 wrote:Also they use a lot of parabens, which are known endocrine disrupters.

I had no idea until recently how bad all this stuff was for you until i started infertility treatments.

I’ve do still use candles but anything I put on my body, I try to keep as “clean” as possible, it’s hard tho!

Bath and Body Works though... jeez Bri this girl bought the dang store.

username44
Talker

Postby ActualWorkingMom » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:25 am

She keeps fake crying about how she gave Landon a name he can’t pronounce because of his speech issues, but then she came up with batshit crazy names for her next addition to her collection of babies. The girl makes no sense.
ActualWorkingMom
Amateur

Postby formerctfxcer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Is this girl for real? A $100+ baggy sweater? Not relatable at all. Sorry.

Also, my mom always told a story about how all the kids in her speech therapy classes had issues pronouncing their names. Susan’s has lisps. Richards couldn’t say their R’s. Kinda weird

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Is this girl for real? A $100+ baggy sweater? Not relatable at all. Sorry.

Also, my mom always told a story about how all the kids in her speech therapy classes had issues pronouncing their names. Susan’s has lisps. Richards couldn’t say their R’s. Kinda weird

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby haterade » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:37 am

This bitch is so dumb. Who buys hundreds of dollars worth of scented candles without smelling them first. I about died when she said Maple Cinnamon Pancakes smelled like her house during breakfast

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
haterade
Talker

Postby LittleMama28 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:12 am

For such a self-proclaimed intelligent bossy lady ex-teacher, she sure has a hard time pronouncing things. Nothing wrong with googling the correct pronunciation of words, but one would expect such an educated individual (insert eye roll emoji) to get “gala apples” correct.
LittleMama28
Amateur

Postby username44 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am

Bri bought candles to coordinate with her Mrs. Meyer's sprays. I'm done. I've seen and heard it all now. Watching her eyes roll back in her head while she sniffs those candles is disturbing. Adam probably has never even gotten that reaction from her 8-)

She can sip the surface spray and break the candle wax up and eat it. You have the perfect Holiday snack. Delicious
Last edited by username44 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
username44
Talker

Postby perfectionista_mom » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 am

You know what's funny? You can find her merch at hobby lobby. I saw the same wine tumblers there with same font saying boss babe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
perfectionista_mom
Amateur

Postby beyondnebula » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:48 am

So about her merch.. I get she’s keeping in theme with the tumblers but did she HAVE to put her Instagram handle on them too? How desperate. No way I’d buy that walking promotion. What do I look like? A billboard?

beyondnebula
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to General Discussion