Brianna K

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by username44 »

It's 8 PM where she lives which means it's almost been an entire 24 hours without her promoting something. Is hell freezing over? This can't be right..
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

username44 wrote:It's 8 PM where she lives which means it's almost been an entire 24 hours without her promoting something. Is hell freezing over? This can't be right..
she’s been quiet they all have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TuffTalk wrote:
username44 wrote:It's 8 PM where she lives which means it's almost been an entire 24 hours without her promoting something. Is hell freezing over? This can't be right..
she’s been quiet they all have.

She's probably just wine drunk in the bossy manor rearranging her decor

Unread post by Guest »

It always happens when YouTube becomes their jobs... they’re so much better when they have actual lives outside of YouTube. I used to really like Brianna but not so much anymore

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why did she send a tacky etsy outfit for Aaryn's big baby? Hey Bri.. on a scale of 1-10 how good does it feel to have your lips pressed against another fake housewives ass for attention?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I noticed that as soon as she quit her job she started “going through a lot” granted her dad is very sick right now, but when she had a job homegirl was def not down in the dumps as much. I honestly don’t think staying home is healthy for Brianna. She seems like someone who thrives in a work place setting. I honestly feel like becoming a YouTube boss mom has not only added stress on her but on her family/relationship. When she was working her family dynamic and her mentally seemed so different. I get wanting to be home with your kids, but she should have been smart and maybe left a day or two where she would still go into her actual job. Just my opinion though

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I noticed that as soon as she quit her job she started “going through a lot” granted her dad is very sick right now, but when she had a job homegirl was def not down in the dumps as much. I honestly don’t think staying home is healthy for Brianna. She seems like someone who thrives in a work place setting. I honestly feel like becoming a YouTube boss mom has not only added stress on her but on her family/relationship. When she was working her family dynamic and her mentally seemed so different. I get wanting to be home with your kids, but she should have been smart and maybe left a day or two where she would still go into her actual job. Just my opinion though ImageImage

I agree with you. Although, I completely understand her wanting to be available for her father. She seems to only go and sit with him for an hour or so everyday. Why not get a job and go see him before you get home? Also, why is Adam milking the hell out of this concussion? It’s been what seems like 2 weeks. He should be fine to help out now. He could watch the kids so Bri can have a minute. Maybe being home isn’t all it chalked up to be. Her perfectionism is probably hurting her too. Her dad is sick, imperfect. She’s spending too much time at home finding all of the imperfect things. Being a stay at home mom is hard and full of imperfections. Adam has everything in the world wrong with him and he can’t help her, imperfect.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Annie0831 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:I noticed that as soon as she quit her job she started “going through a lot” granted her dad is very sick right now, but when she had a job homegirl was def not down in the dumps as much. I honestly don’t think staying home is healthy for Brianna. She seems like someone who thrives in a work place setting. I honestly feel like becoming a YouTube boss mom has not only added stress on her but on her family/relationship. When she was working her family dynamic and her mentally seemed so different. I get wanting to be home with your kids, but she should have been smart and maybe left a day or two where she would still go into her actual job. Just my opinion though ImageImage

I agree with you. Although, I completely understand her wanting to be available for her father. She seems to only go and sit with him for an hour or so everyday. Why not get a job and go see him before you get home? Also, why is Adam milking the hell out of this concussion? It’s been what seems like 2 weeks. He should be fine to help out now. He could watch the kids so Bri can have a minute. Maybe being home isn’t all it chalked up to be. Her perfectionism is probably hurting her too. Her dad is sick, imperfect. She’s spending too much time at home finding all of the imperfect things. Being a stay at home mom is hard and full of imperfections. Adam has everything in the world wrong with him and he can’t help her, imperfect.

I feel bad for her... I really do Image sure she’s whacky and neurotic but you can really tell she’s struggling ALOT. I really don’t like Adam... he seems so douchey to me. Bri needs help, she needs to go and talk to her doctor and a real in person counselor. She’s totally drowning and it’s so obvious.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel Bad for Bri too, I hate all the wine talk, I seem to understand it with the last few IG and YT , her snappy with Adam, she is such high energy and with no outlet outside the home other than target, what does she have for her emotional needs. I don’t think she should push it on everyone, it is a sign that she just doesn’t want to feel anything right now.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I know I pick fun at Bri a lot, but I do wish she would get REAL help and not that online counseling bullshit. First step would be giving up the wine, just my opinion. I think Adam hides in the bossy cave and doesn't help/milks his injuries because he's sick and tired of her wackiness and she's sick and tired of him always having some type of medical issue. they're clearly both very annoyed with each other and thats another thing on her plate to figure out. She probably isn't eating because thats her way of coping with stress, people either basically starve or they eat so much they're on their way to my 600lb life. We all point out Bri's quirks on here but I don't think any of us wants to seriously see her struggling and suffering like she is. I agree it would be good for her to go back to work, even part time. She has way too much to think about with all the time on her hands.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

username44 wrote:I know I pick fun at Bri a lot, but I do wish she would get REAL help and not that online counseling bullshit. First step would be giving up the wine, just my opinion. I think Adam hides in the bossy cave and doesn't help/milks his injuries because he's sick and tired of her wackiness and she's sick and tired of him always having some type of medical issue. they're clearly both very annoyed with each other and thats another thing on her plate to figure out. She probably isn't eating because thats her way of coping with stress, people either basically starve or they eat so much they're on their way to my 600lb life. We all point out Bri's quirks on here but I don't think any of us wants to seriously see her struggling and suffering like she is. I agree it would be good for her to go back to work, even part time. She has way too much to think about with all the time on her hands.
Thats beautifully said. I do want good for her. Image

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TuffTalk wrote:
username44 wrote:I know I pick fun at Bri a lot, but I do wish she would get REAL help and not that online counseling bullshit. First step would be giving up the wine, just my opinion. I think Adam hides in the bossy cave and doesn't help/milks his injuries because he's sick and tired of her wackiness and she's sick and tired of him always having some type of medical issue. they're clearly both very annoyed with each other and thats another thing on her plate to figure out. She probably isn't eating because thats her way of coping with stress, people either basically starve or they eat so much they're on their way to my 600lb life. We all point out Bri's quirks on here but I don't think any of us wants to seriously see her struggling and suffering like she is. I agree it would be good for her to go back to work, even part time. She has way too much to think about with all the time on her hands.
Thats beautifully said. I do want good for her. Image

I'm aware that no one can tell another human how to live their life, even if it is painfully obvious and everyone else can see it but I know she comes on here and reads because I've witnessed her changing things people on here have pointed out. I hope she takes some advice from this and chills out a little. I feel bad about her situation with her dad, but like someone pointed out she really only goes and sees him for an hour or so until the kids get anxious and she has to leave. I think she has to focus on fixing her drinking issue, not only for herself, but also for her children. Her body is under a lot of physical stress as well with the constant flow of alcohol and zero nourishment. She posted another cleaning video today and while I'm sure that's the only thing she has to do or feels she has control over is also messing with her mental state because she's literally hyped up hulk smash style cleaning the same thing over and over every single day. That's just OCD. I used to like Brianna a lot and I really do want what's good for her.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I so agree, if nothing else these girls/mamas at least have one site they can look to YTMD, to hold them accountable, it’s really sad that they are all supposed to be friends but they continue to lie to each other, I do NOT want a friend that says they are my friend and lie to my face.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TuffTalk wrote:I so agree, if nothing else these girls/mamas at least have one site they can look to YTMD, to hold them accountable, it’s really sad that they are all supposed to be friends but they continue to lie to each other, I do NOT want a friend that says they are my friend and lie to my face. ImageImageImage

Yes, the fake housewives not only copy each others clothing, but also mannerisms/how they go about life. They all basically give each other a big pat on the back but continue to do stupid things/lie about TTC/ lie about their job/ blah blah. That group of women suck, and it's sad Bri has turned out like them. I always wondered why she associated herself with them because she puts on the perfect act more than any of them do. Aaryn/Tara own up to the hot mess lifestyle pretty good. Anyone that associates themselves with Aaryn Williams is a real tool. That Vegas trip really was the beginning of the end for Brianna. Say what you want, but I really don't think Bri is the type to shake it in a bikini in front of college kids at a Vegas pool party. That scene was so not her.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly think Bri is super smart, I bet she has a high iq. She is the only one of the best pack that is educated, I think she wants to feel like she fits in so she compromised herself for comfort. I also think she is realizing that these other girls are really NOT what she thought they were, she seems to be pulling away from them I hope she does, guarantee if she did my best away from the trashy brat pack, her channel with grow so quickly, she has got d content ideas she just needs to do them.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Bri is smart, but she definitely lacks some common sense.. or for some reason is doing stupid things on purpose? maybe simple things fly over her head because her mind is elsewhere. Who knows. A few stupid things she does that I don't agree with is putting the kids in the carseat with puffer jackets, not feeding her kids nutritional food, and the way she used to clean toilets. Some of that is minor, some is not lol.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

Looking at her old IG posts, she looks so much happier and healthier. Hopefully she gets back on track and seeks the help that she so desperately needs.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I dont follow Brianna too closely...what is her husband concussion from, the car accident with the hubcap that flew at his head?

I've known many people who have gotten concussions...multiple concussions...and they just went on with life as normal sometimes that day, and the next day.

Her husband is definitely milking it. He sounds lazy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:I dont follow Brianna too closely...what is her husband concussion from, the car accident with the hubcap that flew at his head?

I've known many people who have gotten concussions...multiple concussions...and they just went on with life as normal sometimes that day, and the next day.

Her husband is definitely milking it. He sounds lazy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, from the accident. He had a hernia that he got from working out? I'm guessing he didn't need surgery. I'm not sure if those heal on their own. My dad is actually about to have hernia surgery soon and he's had his for over 5 years. I know when Adam was down for the count with that she was constantly moaning and groaning about him not being able to lift more than 10 pounds. Her husband is the type of guy who sits in front of the TV all weekend so I can see why she's annoyed with him just like I can see why he's annoyed with her lol
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Do you guys think Bri's the one milking the injury? I feel like she likes to pile on as many struggles as possible to seem relatable plus it gives her chance to claim "solo mom duty." In the Thanksgiving vlog alone, it's not shown but Adam likely helped is dad chop down the tree, transport it, and climbed a ladder to place the star on top (even almost considering hoisting a three year over his head in order to do it).

Return to “Brianna K”