Raising the Barrs/Armeadors (Part 2)

kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raising the Barrs/Armeadors (Part 2)

Unread post by kiki »

Rkp65i wrote:Theyre moving again
Whaaat?! Wasn't that their "dream home" when they built it like, 3 years ago?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I don’t think they’ve even lived in that house for 3 years yet! Are they moving for a bigger house or they are having financial problems?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

pllfan5 wrote:I don’t think they’ve even lived in that house for 3 years yet! Are they moving for a bigger house or they are having financial problems?

About a month ago on her insta stories (or possibly snapchat) she had photos and wrote something like “designing our dream home”. Today she had a photo of the playroom writing “playroom done just in time to move” Im assuming they are upgrading. Thy did mention they planned to be there for about 10 yrs but not forever and after it was done they complained about a lot if things they werent happy with and discussed what theyd do differently etc. but yeahhhh. Kinda ridiculous lol. The carpet lines havent even disappeared from their last move HAH! Ive also noticed they dont hang out much with their friends, the ones who lived on the same street who they designed their home after...
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I wonder if they are putting themselves in a lot of debt with the new houses, new cars, multiple vacations... I just don’t see how they could be in a good financial standing with only Jake’s salary
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I do wonder how they budget it all but they seem too responsible to fall into debt like that. He used to work for Pepsi (Frito Lay) & now works for Amazon. Anyone know what is job title is? I wonder what their income is. They take multiple trips to FL a year, California, weekend trips to places like great wolf lodge (fairly expensive) and now another new house. Im jealous
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I've always wondered this. Especially considering they didn't have a head start when it came to money - both were in school when they got pregnant and must have had a fair amount in student loans to pay back? Allison never even finished her degree. And then they have a second 'surprise' pregnancy just when they seemed to really get on their feet as a family... and since then it's been spend spend spend

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

House sold in 2 days. Can you say de ja vu?! Her followers are calling her out big time on insta, “thought this was your forever home” Allison says they outgrew it and saved the last 2 years for their real forever home. They will live in temp housing until its done.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

She will never be satisfied. This new house will not be her forever home- guaranteed. She built a beautiful new house, bought new vehicles, had another baby, spends spends and spends... she probably needed another big new thing in her life. I wonder if Jake is totally on board with this.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Does anyone remember how soon after they built that house that they were walking through home shows looking at newpy built homes. It always struck me as odd because they had just moved in 2-3 months before that. They also went on and on about how theyd never build again because it was so stressful. At least theyre in tmep house now so theyre not all filing back into her mom’s house again lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Wait so they are moving to a temp home until they buy ANOTHER house ? I smell some financial crunch right there. She is too proud to admit.

I agree I never understand how Jake can make so much money so soon. Perhaps they get some inheritance ? They are living a pretty expensive life from the go for being teen parents. I wish Jake could man up and ask his wife to stop blowing off all the money.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

marshmellow wrote:Wait so they are moving to a temp home until they buy ANOTHER house ? I smell some financial crunch right there. She is too proud to admit.

I agree I never understand how Jake can make so much money so soon. Perhaps they get some inheritance ? They are living a pretty expensive life from the go for being teen parents. I wish Jake could man up and ask his wife to stop blowing off all the money.
They are moving into temp housing while they build a bigger home. Theyre upgrading
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Is their temporary home her moms house?
I wonder if she will vlog this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

calliepaige84 wrote:Is their temporary home her moms house?
I wonder if she will vlog this...

Not her mom’s
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

So she again says “I promise you guys, I’m back!” Oh yeah, we will see...

I want to hear about her reasonings why they are moving. She said “we love our house but want to move” and “we are building our dream home!” Wtf you just built your “dream home” like 2 or 3 years ago!

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I don’t want to give her a view... is she having a surgery and/or planning to have another baby?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I actually watched the whole video. Do I get a gold star?

Who thinks that Q and A will never happen?
Next year she’ll come out with another video, that says “I’m back.”
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

pllfan5 wrote:I don’t want to give her a view... is she having a surgery and/or planning to have another baby?
She said on Instagram in early March that she’s scheduled her hip replacement. I think it’s unlikely she’ll have another baby but if they’re only using he pullout method then who knows how responsible they’ll be.

Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

To me she only likes to come back to show her new stuff, her house, cars, babies, vacation, and poof she’s gone again.
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

ifucsam wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I don’t want to give her a view... is she having a surgery and/or planning to have another baby?
She said on Instagram in early March that she’s scheduled her hip replacement. I think it’s unlikely she’ll have another baby but if they’re only using he pullout method then who knows how responsible they’ll be.

I watched it, her hip replacement is scheduled for May. She said Jake was scheduled for a vasectomy but she had to have her tubes removed because she’s having a lot of issues in her uterus.

Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

Allison was always one of my favorites to watch so I’m hoping she really is back but I will be shocked if she sticks with it this time. If/when she disappears again I hope it’s after a few videos about this “dream home”.

Return to “Q-Z”