Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Unread post by Nothankyou »

How ridiculous to tell viewers if you don't like it then don't watch. Well Corbin, how about if you don't like the comments and the "hate" don't do YouTube! Or if you don't like putting the effort into editing and social media marketing get a real freaking job like the rest of the world.

She admits they used clickbait because "that's how YouTube works" and then he contradicts her saying we try to put title the videos with something we said and the first thing Kelsey said was we need to talk.

These two are so fake, do not live the sustainable life they preach and are complete sell outs and whiners. If you want the easy money from YouTube you need to deal with the "hate" or even just constructive criticism that comes with it. And complete BS about the memories, why do sponsored content if you're just trying to document your life. I have plenty of home videos that I don't upload for 150k people to watch. I don't have to exploit my kids to capture video memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Can we maybe look at this Channel getting swapped to the main page in place of The CurrentFamily. The last post on that thread was in 2014 and Steps is going onto a part 3...?? Pretty Please Mods?? <3
Dailyd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dailyd »

Nothankyou wrote:
She admits they used clickbait because "that's how YouTube works"

that part was so funny to me. people leave honest feedback 'criticism' because "that's how YouTube works!"
get over yourselves, Kelsey and Corbin.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dailyd wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:
She admits they used clickbait because "that's how YouTube works"

that part was so funny to me. people leave honest feedback 'criticism' because "that's how YouTube works!"
get over yourselves, Kelsey and Corbin.

Right?! She came across so ENTITLED!! I have zero respect for YT'ers who maintain they don't 'do it for the fame and fortune'. I actually have respect for those that thank their audience.

K & C are awful with the viewers. They need to figure it out before they loose the small platform they have.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Snow White wrote:1. Corbin says they want to spread positivity (Corbin's crazy comments is far from positive, they are the most negative Family vloggers I watch)
2. He says they want to share travel. They don't travel... they couldn't hack it. I doubt they will ever be able achieve a true travel channel.
3. They already need a day off of vlogging. Seriously?
4. Kelsey is SO ENTITLED. Creators DESERVE compensation, they didn't start YT for the $$. She is so delusional. They absolutely started YT for the money. She proceeds to say that in her next breath!
I hate it when yters call themselves 'creators'. like dude...you're recording a video of your baby and putting it on the internet. i think you're playing it pretty fast and loose with the definition of the word 'creator' there.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Missy and Bryan tried to promote their channel for YEARS and it never took off until Kelsey got pregnant. C&K should be THANKFUL for anything they have earned on YT. They certainly wouldn't be anywhere without the TONS of free help. It does seem odd they feel like they've "earned" their followers and income from YT. Nope, you have DBs and a baby.

The views are going to drop again - and probably quick. Their biggest problem is that they are two boring adults with a boring baby, doing nothing interesting. At least the more popular family vloggers have friends and family around to do things with in vlogs - and usually just better personalities in general.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Missy and Bryan tried to promote their channel for YEARS and it never took off until Kelsey got pregnant. C&K should be THANKFUL for anything they have earned on YT. They certainly wouldn't be anywhere without the TONS of free help. It does seem odd they feel like they've "earned" their followers and income from YT. Nope, you have DBs and a baby.

The views are going to drop again - and probably quick. Their biggest problem is that they are two boring adults with a boring baby, doing nothing interesting. At least the more popular family vloggers have friends and family around to do things with in vlogs - and usually just better personalities in general.
And don't _start out_ bitching at people. When you have several hundred thousand subscribers, maybe you can complain about haters. But when you are trying to get and keep subscribers, you need to be nice, and humble. And grateful that anyone finds you interesting enough to watch, and to want to give you constructive criticism!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Going through the last few weeks of their thumbnails...do you know who also makes faces like Kelsey's?

My 4 year old.

Absolute children, she and Corbin. And it's interesting, most of her facial expressions in the thumbnails since June was born have been like these, whereas before June was born she was all happiness and excitement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Edenberry wrote:Going through the last few weeks of their thumbnails...do you know who also makes faces like Kelsey's?

My 4 year old.

Absolute children, she and Corbin. And it's interesting, most of her facial expressions in the thumbnails since June was born have been like these, whereas before June was born she was all happiness and excitement.
She really does look and act like a child. It's pathetic. She and Corbin are honestly the most irritating people on this planet, to be perfectly honest. One is a pompous prick and the other is a helpless little girl.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

The way I see it, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. They can disable comments fir each video if they can't take what the viewers are saying.

The only reason they are vlogging is so they don't need to grow up and put on a pair and get a real job.

Good luck June, your parents don't know shit. Hopefully she gives them a run for their money some day.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
Snow White wrote:1. Corbin says they want to spread positivity (Corbin's crazy comments is far from positive, they are the most negative Family vloggers I watch)
2. He says they want to share travel. They don't travel... they couldn't hack it. I doubt they will ever be able achieve a true travel channel.
3. They already need a day off of vlogging. Seriously?
4. Kelsey is SO ENTITLED. Creators DESERVE compensation, they didn't start YT for the $$. She is so delusional. They absolutely started YT for the money. She proceeds to say that in her next breath!
I hate it when yters call themselves 'creators'. like dude...you're recording a video of your baby and putting it on the internet. i think you're playing it pretty fast and loose with the definition of the word 'creator' there.
Right?! I agree, and she used it over and over again today!! But guys it takes Corbin anywhere from 2-10hours to edit those shitty vlogs of walking to the rental car that they don't need and stuffing their faces at the food trucks...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I just can't with these 2, I watch occasionally because June is adorable in my opinion.
First Kelsey was like "we title the vlog to make you click.." then Corbin (I guess trying to save face) was like "she literally said that, that was the first line, we like to make the titles based on something we say" .
They just act helpless and entitled about everything, they aren't cut out for the vlogging world if they can't handle a few hate comments (which most of them weren't even hate, it just wasn't all sunshine and rainbows)
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I agree with so much that has been said on here I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said but I'm glad to be surrounded by like minded people, bravo!

Jesus Christ, I just can't stand her hair. It looks awful. She needs to be red or be blonde, not this weird in between situation she's had going on for legit a year. It makes me irrationally annoyed everytime I see it! Haha

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Ooh at around 7:24 that look she was giving corbin till she realized he was filming! U can totally see her change her expression for the camera, but there not fake guys they would never put on an act for the camera( in Corbin's whiny voice)!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I sort of don't even feel like "hate" watching them anymore. They are either super boring or bitching about things.

There are so many cool places in/around Portland they could go and explore just for themselves with the baby...and NOT claim it's a trip for June, but they don't really seem to ever try new things. They seriously must eat at that same food cart pod about six times a week. Why not strap June on and go on a REAL hike up at Mt Hood?? How have they never been to a Timbers match (yes, they'd need a babysitter)?? FFS, have they never even been up to the Rose Garden - do they even know why Portland is called the "City of Roses"?

They say they "love" Portland, but they never seem to actually do ANYTHING outside their apartment's 3-block radius.

Sorry for the rant! I grew up in Portland and locals like myself HATE these newcomers who move in with their fake hipster attitudes and don't know SHIT about the city. I also want to punch him in the face when he says there's no good Mexican food in Portland...um, duh, you haven't tried very hard, Corbin. He's obviously never tried Santeria!!!!
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Ya I agree. I unsubbed. Too much whining. Maybe they'll learn to live the way they say and preach. Who knows. Until then I'm not interested. If you're 100% confident in what you do and parent etc, there's no need to constantly defend yourself... I thought they were different and exciting with their travels and (what seemed to be) lifestyle. Haven't seen much of that though.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh gross in today's vlog he actually says " it's been six weeks, pause the vlog" disgusting what is wrong with him! No one on the face of the planet cares how long you have gone without sex, grow up and don't humiliate your wife on you tube it's not funny what an ass!!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh gross in today's vlog he actually says " it's been six weeks, pause the vlog" disgusting what is wrong with him! No one on the face of the planet cares how long you have gone without sex, grow up and don't humiliate your wife on you tube it's not funny what an ass!!

funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

What do you guys think of "Steps to Wander: The Art of Vlogging" for the next title? :D
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Everytime I try to watch them, I just get sooo bored. June is a cutie tho.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”