DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceyeileen wrote:The guides get you fast passes on every ride at a period when wait times are routinely 60-90 minutes. I'm not saying it's worth the price they're paying for it, but they are certainly not paying for a service just to push the stroller. lol
It was pretty rude of them to run around and ride that one ride again just because it was so much fun, when everyone else is waiting in line up to an hour. I know they're not paying that money just to have a stroller pusher, but I still think it's ridiculous that they had him doing that, while Jinger was carrying Ollie, and I will bet Missy was on her phone.
The whole thing is just typical of the entitled, we live in a bubble of privilege, douchy behavior we've come to expect from them, while they talk (occasionally) about being "humble" and how they are just sharing their "honest day to day life".
Plus, the extra cost because it's Spring Break is beyond ridiculous.They just have to have a "special" trip to WDW. God forbid they are there during Playlist when other vloggers might be there and steal their thunder.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Ollie: I'm in Disney Worlden with Mickden and I have a sworden and I'm a piraden....Yeah

Bryan: O-M-G you guyzzzz this is my bro Mickey right here and my kids are doing so good in Disney, isn't my wife the best? I'm the luckiest guy ever. Mickey spoke to us and did I mention we have a guide? We are also staying at the Grand Floridian on the Club Floor. Okay my extra large pizza and 6 breadsticks have arrived so see you minyana!

Mickey: Can you hurry up and take the damn picture? These weirdos are creeping me out!

Finn: Mickey, thank you for paying attention to me. My name is Finn. I live with these people. I think this is my mom. HELP!!!

Missy: It's been a really stressful day, we had to go out to eat all of our meals and I pushed the stroller for a full 5 minutes in the park. The best part of Disney World is I can use my phone everywhere and not worry about missing quality time with my kids because I can watch the vlog later....okay I have to get back to my phone now!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Of all the things that they could have included in the vlog yesterday, they chose to show the free snacks they get for staying on the club level. He had to make sure viewers know that they are staying on the club level. Have to make those tweens jealous. Ollie and Finn would have so much more fun at a resort with brighter colors and a hotel theme that's not Victorian. Even the contemporary would have been a good choice. I bet Ollie would think the monorail going inside the hotel is cool.

Did anyone notice yesterday they let Ollie grab a cookie from the tray and Missy picked hers up without tongs?Zero class.
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just remembered last year a young boy was killed in the lagoon/beach at the Grand Floridian. Image. Horrible horrible story. A close friend of ours is the General Manager at the GF. And talking with her the week after the death it chilled my blood.
I just watched carl & jinger's clog - and they were filming an alligator at the GF making a big deal about it, upsets me because children watch and they may try to copy them because they are on YT, & another child may tragically lose his life.
now my dilemma, do I call my girlfriend at the GF & find out the lumps room rate, account charges from shopping, food & bet charges, & any interesting notes in the GF account....Image, it's a big quandry & she will NEVER let me live down that I follow these trash yokels on YT! But what info WE will have! We would know if the trip is or not sponsored.....hmmmmm......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wouldn't ask your friend on the off-chance they get vindictive if anything arises and either try to make her life difficult or complain about her to her superior out of spite. It's not like there's more than one General Manger. Usually it's easy to figure out who that is. I mean, I'm definitely curious, but I wouldn't want to get her in trouble.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Missy was full on, boob out breastfeeding Finn on It's a Small World. Nothing wrong with public breastfeeding, but does she usually do it so publicly??? I can't recall. It seems like something she would be too shy to do.
As a mom who breastfed her son til he was almost three I think t was awesome that she was nursing him so out in the open like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto! I haven't seen it yet. But Missy was A big proponent of publicly breastfeeding but as most you tubers the more popular they get the more private they get, naturally. So I'm glad to hear that they left that in the Vlog because breast-feeding needs to be normalized.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I agree about not asking your friend. Or if you ask her, don't post that you did. They read here sometimes and they could easily report your friend to Disney. They could print out the conversation where you write what she told you. The GM of the GF is an impressive job and they are not worth losing it over.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

... I pocket posted lol not sure how to delete this
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I feel so bad for the plaid who had to spend 8 hours with them, and I can't believe they got him to push the stroller. I hope they gave him a nice tip.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pllfan5 wrote:I feel so bad for the plaid who had to spend 8 hours with them, and I can't believe they got him to push the stroller. I hope they gave him a nice tip.
I doubt it. I have a strong feeling that they are bad tippers. The way they act so entitled, and let Ollie carry on in restaurants, even though Bryan worked as a server. I bet they gave him a signed CD or something
I have had free snacks available staying at Marriott hotels. I guess I am super special too! Free Goldfish whoo-hoo!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I feel so bad for the plaid who had to spend 8 hours with them, and I can't believe they got him to push the stroller. I hope they gave him a nice tip.
I doubt it. I have a strong feeling that they are bad tippers. The way they act so entitled, and let Ollie carry on in restaurants, even though Bryan worked as a server. I bet they gave him a signed CD or something
I have had free snacks available staying at Marriott hotels. I guess I am super special too! Free Goldfish whoo-hoo!

I think they're bad tippers, too. They probably gave the guy $5 after all the crap he had to do for them.

Do you think he might have offered to push Finn, or did they just decide he was their slave for the day? I can kind of imagine them forgetting Finn and walking off so the guy had to grab the stroller lmao
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

wooooooooow. We all end up with wrinkles eventually, but dear lord not like these in your 20s. That's insane. Drink some WATER, Missy! Get some lotion for your face!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Missy was full on, boob out breastfeeding Finn on It's a Small World. Nothing wrong with public breastfeeding, but does she usually do it so publicly??? I can't recall. It seems like something she would be too shy to do.
As a mom who breastfed her son til he was almost three I think t was awesome that she was nursing him so out in the open like that!

I thought it was nice they included the nursing session. My son will be 2 in June... he actually demands the boobs. So I get what Missy is saying.... but it's not really shown. My son turns into a boobymonster when he wants to nurse... total Gremlin Image

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Looks like they hired another plaid today at Epcot #endlessmoney

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 40fdd0.jpg[/img]

Missy clothes are horrible.

That's because she's too afraid to dress for how her eating is affecting her.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

springsahm wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just remembered last year a young boy was killed in the lagoon/beach at the Grand Floridian. Image. Horrible horrible story. A close friend of ours is the General Manager at the GF. And talking with her the week after the death it chilled my blood.
I just watched carl & jinger's clog - and they were filming an alligator at the GF making a big deal about it, upsets me because children watch and they may try to copy them because they are on YT, & another child may tragically lose his life.
now my dilemma, do I call my girlfriend at the GF & find out the lumps room rate, account charges from shopping, food & bet charges, & any interesting notes in the GF account....Image, it's a big quandry & she will NEVER let me live down that I follow these trash yokels on YT! But what info WE will have! We would know if the trip is or not sponsored.....hmmmmm......

I wouldn't ask your friend on the off-chance they get vindictive if anything arises and either try to make her life difficult or complain about her to her superior out of spite. It's not like there's more than one General Manger. Usually it's easy to figure out who that is. I mean, I'm definitely curious, but I wouldn't want to get her in trouble.
Very good point, I really wouldn't ask, but that gossipy part of me would get a kick out of it. And yes there is only one GM per resort, so it could be pinpointed, but I would actually talk to one of her secretaries Image, but I'm definitely not going to. It was a fun thought while I was bored this afternoon waiting for carpool Image
It's fun to play with you gals & have cookies & chocolate cake that ImmomSD bakes us!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Ollie: I'm in Disney Worlden with Mickden and I have a sworden and I'm a piraden....Yeah

Bryan: O-M-G you guyzzzz this is my bro Mickey right here and my kids are doing so good in Disney, isn't my wife the best? I'm the luckiest guy ever. Mickey spoke to us and did I mention we have a guide? We are also staying at the Grand Floridian on the Club Floor. Okay my extra large pizza and 6 breadsticks have arrived so see you minyana!

Mickey: Can you hurry up and take the damn picture? These weirdos are creeping me out!

Finn: Mickey, thank you for paying attention to me. My name is Finn. I live with these people. I think this is my mom. HELP!!!

Missy: It's been a really stressful day, we had to go out to eat all of our meals and I pushed the stroller for a full 5 minutes in the park. The best part of Disney World is I can use my phone everywhere and not worry about missing quality time with my kids because I can watch the vlog later....okay I have to get back to my phone now!
Can Broyan even wear a damn Disney shirt or does he need to attempt to be fashionable because of his obvious Disney star status?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would love to see their bills, but I agree, I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble! I have a friend who's a concierge at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, and that confidentiality is sacred.
Glad you like the imaginary cookies!
Does anyone else think those ears look silly on Missy, or am I just being mean? It's the combination of the tight updo and the ears...

Last edited by lmmomSD on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

It was sooo sad to see the pictures that the rides took and they are holding their cameras out, they are never just in the moment.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Bryan & Missy: I promise you I will NOT delve into your deepest Disney secrets, NEVER.....while ur fun to talk about & pick on all the mistakes you make every day, my life does not center around you, I live a fulfilled life and spend my time actually raising my children & spend actual time with them unlike you.

Thank you to our board members for your advice, I didn't mean to come across as serious as I did when I posted my post! It was probably those lunchtime vodka tonics! KIDDING!!!!!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Edenberry wrote:wooooooooow. We all end up with wrinkles eventually, but dear lord not like these in your 20s. That's insane. Drink some WATER, Missy! Get some lotion for your face!!
She always does this smile in every picture, her face pushed forward and her eye brows arched way up - like she can never just have a natural reaction in a photo!

Return to “Daily Bumps”