Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

The skittles scene was just annoying.. Boston asks for 2 and they scold him and tell him to be grateful that he got one. While his baby brother is holding the whole bag??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

Caisflame wrote:That clickbait is so bad, it's cringey. I wonder who comes up with the titles since Joel edits, him or Bonnie. Bonnie used to be one of the only "real" vloggers. She didn't try to make things out to be something they weren't. They're changing more and more everyday and it's so unfortunate. It's becoming clear that it's all about the views and money now. Fame hungry. What a shame. She was the last Griffiths vlogger I really liked watching, now it's just unbearable.
You have to understand that once they start making easy money on youTube they no longer want to go back to how they were. The money is heady stuff for them...vacations they never took before, new houses, all sorts of perks...the list goes on and on. Money seems to change all of them sooner or later. The way to keep the money rolling in is to get views and more views and more subscribers. So the click bait will continue and probably get worse. They are all sweet and genuine just starting out but boy does money and fame ever change them. I'm not specifically only calling out B&J...this affects every one I've watched. It's the young viewers, too that fall for the click bait and jack up their revenue!!
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

marshmallowfluf wrote:The skittles scene was just annoying.. Boston asks for 2 and they scold him and tell him to be grateful that he got one. While his baby brother is holding the whole bag??

Seriously!!! I get that sugar is bad for you but you know what l cringe at as much if not more.... the amount of food coloring those kids take in. How often to you see their little mouths bright blue or red. My relatives are all from England, several still live there and artificial coloring is banned. It's banned in many countries. TERRIBLE
for your body but especially little growing ones.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The vlog was kind of all over the place. Bonnie randomly pulling the camera out to thank everyone (?), forgetting the doll on the plane, and a never ending clip of Lincoln with a bag of skittles. I couldn't sit through it all.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The vlog was kind of all over the place. Bonnie randomly pulling the camera out to thank everyone (?), forgetting the doll on the plane, and a never ending clip of Lincoln with a bag of skittles. I couldn't sit through it all.
I wonder if her sister being pregnant again has her a little sad that she is not.

Our family is complete, but I still get a little sad when I find out others are having more. If their house was bigger, I bet she and Joel would be tempted to try for one more. I get the impression that it's the only thing holding them back.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”