ayla and caleb

cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED

Re: ayla and caleb

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:55 pm

cupcakezzzzz wrote:I'm starting to see why people call Ayla self centered. We know nothing about Nova as a baby (personality, cute footage, ect...) yet we get like 3 videos about Ayla like the birth story and probably a few more postpartum videos.

I want to see footage of this baby that you guys cried about for the last like five years. Why are you taking about yourself Image

You'd think that after all this time Ayla wouldn't be able to shut up about the baby she desperately wanted. I thought she'd turn Nova obsessed and we'd get 70 pics a week.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I also get the impression that these two treat Nova as if she's someone elses baby. I just feel some distance in the vlogs. Like I just hear dry compliments, maybe these two are just mega monotone with their mannerisms? Ayla seemed more bright eyed while pregnant than she does with baby actually physically here. I wonder if shes havin some underlining issues connecting. . .

emio75
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by emio75 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:52 pm

I just watched their latest vlog.
There is freaking snow on the ground and they only have Nova in a short sleeve onesie.
The poor kids entire legs were purple.

I know that babies don't have the best circulation but holy shit. Put some clothes on your kid.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm

LB2018 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:47 am
Angelsong01 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:13 am
My negative comment (it is in my husband's name), on you tube was still on, with no remarks earlier today. Perhaps they don't understand what I meant?
I guess I didn’t either because I looked but don’t worry about it. I don’t expect you to put yourself. 😘 No realistic comment over there goes without getting blasted so you must’ve worded it where it’s taken another way.
It's possible that your comment was blocked. The best way to tell is to log out of youtube. And then (while not logged in to your YT account), go to the video and see if you can see your comment. If you can't see it, they've blocked you.

Don't ask me how I know this. LOL
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Sanemama wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm
LB2018 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:47 am
Angelsong01 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:13 am
My negative comment (it is in my husband's name), on you tube was still on, with no remarks earlier today. Perhaps they don't understand what I meant?
I guess I didn’t either because I looked but don’t worry about it. I don’t expect you to put yourself. 😘 No realistic comment over there goes without getting blasted so you must’ve worded it where it’s taken another way.
It's possible that your comment was blocked. The best way to tell is to log out of youtube. And then (while not logged in to your YT account), go to the video and see if you can see your comment. If you can't see it, they've blocked you.

I would love to hear at least a paraphrased version of what got you blocked because anytime I have even seen a somewhat not over the top worshippy comment, her trained fans pounce. It is so bizarre. You are only allowed to say how amazing she is and that you live for her videos. 🙄 you must’ve stated something based in reality.
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

emio75 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:52 pm
I just watched their latest vlog.
There is freaking snow on the ground and they only have Nova in a short sleeve onesie.
The poor kids entire legs were purple.

I know that babies don't have the best circulation but holy shit. Put some clothes on your kid.
That just means that’s the outfit she wanted for her pictures. She knows she lives in Canada. It didn’t slip her mind it was cold. She’s more concerned about the things I think many of us KNEW she would be most concerned with. Instagram based things. YouTube is more of a priority than that pesky infant body temperature. Breastfeeding in a park is great and I would do it too if my baby was hungry. But this girl will do it specifically so people will see her and be like oh man look! That girl is breastfeeding a baby ! She’s a mom! She had a baby omg!

Eye roll at the reason for her hair. She’s so damn extra.
Sanemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanemama » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 pm

[quote=LB2018 post_id=1380444 time=1555444012 user_id=3412

[/quote]

I would love to hear at least a paraphrased version of what got you blocked because anytime I have even seen a somewhat not over the top worshippy comment, her trained fans pounce. It is so bizarre. You are only allowed to say how amazing she is and that you live for her videos. 🙄 you must’ve stated something based in reality.
[/quote]

I haven't been blocked from Ayla and Caleb, but other channels block if a viewer asks questions they don't want to answer, or if someone disagrees with their perspective, however respectfully.
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:00 pm

One of their old videos just popped up today in my feed. Two actually. The first one was them a while back going to see a cousin’s newborn and then the rest of the video until I just clicked off of it was her talking about how it wasn’t her baby and she was sad about that but the usual how happy she was for them “BUT” yada yada yada. Then I guess because I watched a portion of that the next time I opened YouTube a video from 2 years ago when there was no baby in sight they went and bought an expensive ass car seat and recorded themselves literally talking themselves into all the reasons that it wasn’t an extremely weird thing to do. Caleb says they are going to look but not buy and then later what do ya know? She got her way. She got herself an expensive car seat without a baby or one on the way just because she thought it was a hopeful optimistic thing to do. That girl was obsessed. A onesie or something, ok. I can understand that. An act of faith that it would happen. I think she got a strange release from buying baby stuff. Like she was doing something baby related to get her fix. I never let myself do that because I was afraid if I didn’t get pregnant I’d have to go through the painful process of throwing things away and knowing it’s because there would be no baby. But she felt good knowing there was an empty car seat in the car. I’m surprised they didn’t have the nursery set up at that time and she didn’t go and rock and empty blanket. Actually we don’t know she didn’t. Lol yikes. Sounds right about on par. She’s a little Hand that rocks the Cradle-y.
angelmamma
Informer
Informer

Post by angelmamma » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:41 pm

LB2018 wrote:One of their old videos just popped up today in my feed. Two actually. The first one was them a while back going to see a cousin’s newborn and then the rest of the video until I just clicked off of it was her talking about how it wasn’t her baby and she was sad about that but the usual how happy she was for them “BUT” yada yada yada. Then I guess because I watched a portion of that the next time I opened YouTube a video from 2 years ago when there was no baby in sight they went and bought an expensive ass car seat and recorded themselves literally talking themselves into all the reasons that it wasn’t an extremely weird thing to do. Caleb says they are going to look but not buy and then later what do ya know? She got her way. She got herself an expensive car seat without a baby or one on the way just because she thought it was a hopeful optimistic thing to do. That girl was obsessed. A onesie or something, ok. I can understand that. An act of faith that it would happen. I think she got a strange release from buying baby stuff. Like she was doing something baby related to get her fix. I never let myself do that because I was afraid if I didn’t get pregnant I’d have to go through the painful process of throwing things away and knowing it’s because there would be no baby. But she felt good knowing there was an empty car seat in the car. I’m surprised they didn’t have the nursery set up at that time and she didn’t go and rock and empty blanket. Actually we don’t know she didn’t. Lol yikes. Sounds right about on par. She’s a little Hand that rocks the Cradle-y.
Of course she bought a car seat beforehand. Remember after the embryo transfer, she found out she was pregnant, then had this smug look on her face and said she always knew she was going to be a mom?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:58 am

I can’t believe she bought a car seat before even being pregnant! I wonder if she realizes car seats have expiry dates so she may not even be able to use it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:38 am

Mookiel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:58 am
I can’t believe she bought a car seat before even being pregnant! I wonder if she realizes car seats have expiry dates so she may not even be able to use it!

Lol of course she knew. She just wanted the rush of buying something baby related. I don’t understand why that itch she was trying to scratch had to be so expensive though. I would’ve bought a book or something if I felt compelled. I was the opposite. I didn’t buy anything until I was like 30+ weeks because I couldn’t imagine something going wrong and having to dispose of baby stuff. I had a mid pregnancy loss so I my anxiety had a reason. The video is called Buying a car seat?! And I think it’s all in caps. It’s hilarious seeing Caleb say they weren’t going to buy and then later on when they flash back to that Ayla even says something like she knew they would. She says it jokingly but she had every intention of him buying that for her before they drove to the store. She’s gross.
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 am

angelmamma wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:41 pm
LB2018 wrote:One of their old videos just popped up today in my feed. Two actually. The first one was them a while back going to see a cousin’s newborn and then the rest of the video until I just clicked off of it was her talking about how it wasn’t her baby and she was sad about that but the usual how happy she was for them “BUT” yada yada yada. Then I guess because I watched a portion of that the next time I opened YouTube a video from 2 years ago when there was no baby in sight they went and bought an expensive ass car seat and recorded themselves literally talking themselves into all the reasons that it wasn’t an extremely weird thing to do. Caleb says they are going to look but not buy and then later what do ya know? She got her way. She got herself an expensive car seat without a baby or one on the way just because she thought it was a hopeful optimistic thing to do. That girl was obsessed. A onesie or something, ok. I can understand that. An act of faith that it would happen. I think she got a strange release from buying baby stuff. Like she was doing something baby related to get her fix. I never let myself do that because I was afraid if I didn’t get pregnant I’d have to go through the painful process of throwing things away and knowing it’s because there would be no baby. But she felt good knowing there was an empty car seat in the car. I’m surprised they didn’t have the nursery set up at that time and she didn’t go and rock and empty blanket. Actually we don’t know she didn’t. Lol yikes. Sounds right about on par. She’s a little Hand that rocks the Cradle-y.
Of course she bought a car seat beforehand. Remember after the embryo transfer, she found out she was pregnant, then had this smug look on her face and said she always knew she was going to be a mom?

She just thinks she knew because her hand that rocks the cradle was so strong for so many years that the constant imagining being pregnant is all she knew so it felt familiar to her. So she thought she knew all along. She didn’t know anything. She just felt entitled to it because it’s all she ever wanted. In another old video she said Caleb and family kept asking her what she wanted for Christmas and she couldn’t think of anything because all she wanted was a baby so why even bother. Girl shut your face and say you need a new shoe organizer or something and quit being Debbie Downer at Christmas. Pretend you care about others for a second. Just pretend once in a while. Just for a holiday. K?
Goodgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Goodgirl » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:13 am

I dealt with infertility for 5 years before doing IVF to get my child, and during that time I bought a few things for my someday baby. A book, a onesie, a rattle. I kept them in a box in my closet. I would never have bought anything important like a car seat... don’t those things expire at some point anyway?

And now that I have my son, I still have those items in the box. They remind me of a sad time and that time ended when he was born. If I put that onesie on him, it would take me back to a hard time in my life that I want to move on from. Ayla is the opposite. She wants to dwell on what she went through and isn’t focusing on her new baby. Poor Nova.

LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 am

Goodgirl wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:13 am
I dealt with infertility for 5 years before doing IVF to get my child, and during that time I bought a few things for my someday baby. A book, a onesie, a rattle. I kept them in a box in my closet. I would never have bought anything important like a car seat... don’t those things expire at some point anyway?

And now that I have my son, I still have those items in the box. They remind me of a sad time and that time ended when he was born. If I put that onesie on him, it would take me back to a hard time in my life that I want to move on from. Ayla is the opposite. She wants to dwell on what she went through and isn’t focusing on her new baby. Poor Nova.

I’m really sorry you went through that. I can relate a little bit but differently. I knit a few sweaters and blankets when I was pregnant with my first daughter and it never occurred to me that it would hurt to use them later. I can see where someone might think it would be special to use them for the rainbow and that’s one way of looking at it. But there was also a part of me that was sad because I knew they were really made for another baby that didn’t get the chance to wear them. So my little girl only wore one once and then they got put away once I realized this because they just really belonged to my first baby and it didn’t feel right to take away that memory. The whole time she was wearing it I was aware of where the sweater came from. The memories were indeed attached.

Ayla wants to dwell because that is what got her attention.
angelmamma
Informer
Informer

Post by angelmamma » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:53 am

Goodgirl wrote:

I highly suspect she's having issues attaching and ppstpartum depression. It seems Caleb is more in love with Nova than Ayla is tbh. The happiest time I've seen her is when she is pregnant. Honestly and sadly, she doesn't seem as happy anymore now with Nova here.
It proves Ayla's only goal was to be pregnant, not a parent.

cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Not to defend her or piss you guys off but I can understand why someone childless dealing with infertility would buy a car seat. It kind of "keeps hope alive" and gives you something to research while you're waiting.

Sounds stupid to those who haven't dealt with it but I'm guessing when you're infertile with a lot of money, you can kind of afford to be wasteful. A friend of mine built an entire nursery during her 2 year wait and once she did get pregnant, she scrapped the entire thing and started over. It's just a small victory, stepping stone, something else to focus on... Makes you feel like you're actually going somewhere in the journey

Also, I think they were on the adoption list and kept a carseat in case someone came up. Another friend of mine went through the foster-adopt thing and she had a booster seat, a toddler seat (whatever those are called) and a infant car seat at hand. She fostered a little girl, the little girl went back to her family and then a month later they were calling her in the middle of the night asking if her home was still available, got her the next morning (i think or that night)and a year later thy adopted her.

You just never know

cupcakezzzzz
BANNED
BANNED

Post by cupcakezzzzz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Does anyone know why they were so secretive about adoption. Calling it the A-word?

Is it a Canadian law? In the US we blabber on and on about it as soon as a child is assigned and the adoption process. There's families on YouTube that got their children by someone watching them online and CHOOSING them. With international adoption families show the childs picture sometimes A YEAR in advance. I've even seen websites that advertise children ready for adoption like online catalogs. Has to be a Canadian thing because in the US I could google "vulnerable child adoption" or "international adoption list" find a catalog and donate to money to specific kid who's ready to be placed. Theres Instagram accounts ran by non profit organizations that post profiles on some of the children ready for adoption

Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 pm

cupcakezzzzz wrote:Does anyone know why they were so secretive about adoption. Calling it the A-word?

Is it a Canadian law? In the US we blabber on and on about it as soon as a child is assigned and the adoption process. There's families on YouTube that got their children by someone watching them online and CHOOSING them. With international adoption families show the childs picture sometimes A YEAR in advance. I've even seen websites that advertise children ready for adoption like online catalogs. Has to be a Canadian thing because in the US I could google "vulnerable child adoption" or "international adoption list" find a catalog and donate to money to specific kid who's ready to be placed. Theres Instagram accounts ran by non profit organizations that post profiles on some of the children ready for adoption

As far as I know that’s not a Canadian thing. I think it’s just an Ayla thing.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:30 pm

It’s an Alberta thing. They were not allowed to discuss any adoption prospects. I thought it was strange and they were just doing it to garner attention and views, so I looked it up. It’s a thing.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alym0326 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

I’m so glad she was able to be given some sort of drugs throughout the hemorrhage - my manual extraction was unmedicated and lasted 4-5 hours with a total of like 7 extractions/removals. I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy. It’s like having surgery without any medication. However, I’m a little iffy on the whole situation with them letting her leave with only a 1 day stay, my stay was 5 days but I also had a blood transfusion because my hemoglobin went down to 5. So maybe it’s different.

Either way, I’m glad that she’s able to separate the two situations - since hearing her say she thinks of them as two separate things I’ve been trying to do the same for myself!

wildwild94
Amateur
Amateur

Post by wildwild94 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 am

alym0326 wrote:I’m so glad she was able to be given some sort of drugs throughout the hemorrhage - my manual extraction was unmedicated and lasted 4-5 hours with a total of like 7 extractions/removals. I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy. It’s like having surgery without any medication. However, I’m a little iffy on the whole situation with them letting her leave with only a 1 day stay, my stay was 5 days but I also had a blood transfusion because my hemoglobin went down to 5. So maybe it’s different.

Either way, I’m glad that she’s able to separate the two situations - since hearing her say she thinks of them as two separate things I’ve been trying to do the same for myself!

Reading that makes my entire body clench up. I’m really sorry you went though that literal night mare.

I agree that it’s a good idea to separate the situations!

LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:35 am

Am I crazy or does Nova look like she might have red hair? Looks reddish to me especially in latest IG story. Love it.
LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Just watched both new videos and we can stop the sibling countdown! Nova was 23 days old when Ayla discussed future pregnancies. I have been wondering all along how long it would take her to be jonesing for pregnancy attention and she’s already letting us know that she’ll just have to deliver in the hospital for all those future babies because of the traumatic experience this time. She is more likely to have it happen again. 23 days is longer than I thought she’d take.
carolinecat16
Amateur
Amateur

Post by carolinecat16 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:23 pm

“All future babies” lollll she has two embryos left.

angelmamma
Informer
Informer

Post by angelmamma » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:43 pm

carolinecat16 wrote:“All future babies” lollll she has two embryos left.

I'm shocked she thinks the other 2 embryos will magically stick... I think there's a 30% success rate, so she got lucky with the last transfer. Makes me wonder if she will make Caleb go through the embryo adoption process all over again once they run out.
And why does she need all those videos yanking on about HER and her "traumatic" labor. Her labor sounds like 90% of other women... Nobody cares. Her labor isn't anything special.
80% of the videos are about her, 10% are showing Caleb serve her, and the other 10% is shared between Nova and that ugly dog. Lol

LB2018
Talker
Talker

Post by LB2018 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:17 pm

angelmamma wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:43 pm
carolinecat16 wrote:“All future babies” lollll she has two embryos left.

I'm shocked she thinks the other 2 embryos will magically stick... I think there's a 30% success rate, so she got lucky with the last transfer. Makes me wonder if she will make Caleb go through the embryo adoption process all over again once they run out.
And why does she need all those videos yanking on about HER and her "traumatic" labor. Her labor sounds like 90% of other women... Nobody cares. Her labor isn't anything special.
80% of the videos are about her, 10% are showing Caleb serve her, and the other 10% is shared between Nova and that ugly dog. Lol

Girl. Yes. She will absolutely without doubt put him through all of this ALL over again if they don’t stick. She has it in her head what she deserves and will act just like she did before if it doesn’t work that way. Facts.

Return to “A-H”