adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

@user123_ I can't quote you

But i thought it was pretty hilarious when Lily threw that shade at her "mom". Britnessa sounded butthurt. We all know she's just her mom on paper, Nona is her real mom.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

LE_mommy wrote:I thought both Vanessa's and David's family had a long history of being in the military? I feel like she's said that in an old video? She's acting like she had no idea how unavailable David would be to her once he enlisted. Seems like if they have family members in the service she'd know they don't just get to come home on the weekends or whenever they want nor can they just pick up the phone to chat whenever.
She makes it sound like she was under the impression this was going to be as though David was just going to school and working out of town as a civilian. She really should have done her research and educated herself on what all having a husband in the military entails. For David's sake I hope at least HE knew what he was signing up for.
David's father and brother were in the military; as far as I know, Vanessa's dad was not.When Vanessa was young, he became involved with drugs and Nona split from him.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

The simple fact that britney and Vanessa think people were 'judging' them from having a glass of wine, shows that they are so immature. It's not like they were knocking back shots of tequila o_O

Y'all are old enough to drink.. no one is thinking about you! Lol they think drinking makes them adults. When they just act like kids drinking behind their parents' backs.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Also, I don't understand Vanessa's logic behind constantly buying lily drive thru food. "My cousin will be over soon so I have to buy lunch." --- if you have time to wait in a long ass drive thru line; you have time to go home and make lily lunch while your cousin is there? It's not like you had a doctor appointment. YOU WERE GOING HOME.

Wasn't the whole ordeal with the prolapsed rectum supposed to encourage her to stop buying drive thru food? Lily always has a take out drink in her car seat cup holder.

Lily can't eat chik fil a at the restaurant... WASTE OF MONEY. So she bought her a pizza. A freaking pizza. lol she's so ridiculous.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

wendydarling wrote:Lily looks like a bodybuilder walking by. Veins bulging from her legs and arms. Is this what happens to anyone on growth hormones?
I know right? She seems so unhealthy and not girly at all. She must have lots and lots of medical issues and nothing it's being done to comfort her.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

nebula wrote:
wendydarling wrote:Lily looks like a bodybuilder walking by. Veins bulging from her legs and arms. Is this what happens to anyone on growth hormones?
I know right? She seems so unhealthy and not girly at all. She must have lots and lots of medical issues and nothing it's being done to comfort her.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I don't think it's something that she or anyone else can help. When she was a baby she had those same protruding veins on her forehead. I'm sure it's just turners related. And as she gets older will probably be less noticeable with body fat and puberty.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

V letting Lily drink her 2 day old lemonade. Barf.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Did this bitch really say Luis FONZIE?????????
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Wait, did they get chick fila and food from that wine shop?!

Also Vanessa, literally no one is looking at you. They're both so weird about drinking. Like they both think it makes them boujee as fuck and they're "cool moms" cause they drink wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You can tell Vanessa was mad buzzing from that one wine glass.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I love her saying how exhausted she was at the end of the vlog. Soooo exhausted from target and old navy shopping and eating out. Geez I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to get out of your bed AND have Lily for an entire day, Vanessa!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wish they would have showed Lily and Aria interacting more. In the vlog B put up she had to tell Aria to be careful with Lily when they were playing.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

WTF so their chick fillet went to waste?!? They bought it but didn't eat it because the wine place didn't allow it. Why not go back to the car and then eat it there and come back for wine after?!?! You just all ordernnew food?!? What the fuck..

Can someone explain? Lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else also notice how Lily had to get her pizza cut into pieces?
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone else also notice how Lily had to get her pizza cut into pieces?

I was just coming here to ask the same thing. The child is 5! How long is she going to treat her like a baby?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why does she never feed lily any carbs for breakfast? She must get hungry soon after.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Lily looked so cute in Lowe's. Also Britnessa looked somewhat normal for once. But man, it is always so apparent how behind Lily is when she is with Aria. They were so cute together though.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

What kind of hoopity wagon is she driving? Lol It's a total shit machine.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They both do not know how to dress for their body type.

They aren't fat, they have baby weight, but can easily find clothes that look flattering for their body type. Black blouses with jeans Vanessa um no..Britney wears clothes that accentuate her stomach area, she's not fat at all either.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

How many times does she eat fast food. That's not good for Lily at all. Occasionally is fine but she seems to be going every other day.
And of course Lily gets the same breakfast she's been getting for years.
Vanessa use to make good meals but once David left it's all fast food and pre made garbage.
All the salt, fat, & sugar sure isn't helping. Kids Lily's age should start being taught how to eat healthy. What's garbage and what's not. And then she wonders why Lily and Aria are so hyper in old navy. Use your brain Vanessa!!

Return to “2011teenagemom”