Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Just caught the end of her last vlog. Watching Vanessa rant and be angry is like watching a 5 year old huff and puff because you took away their favorite toy and told them to get ready for bed. *humpf!* "I'm glad we're moving! Cause I am not ever going back to that doctor again! Nana Booboo! *humpf!*
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I've been waiting for this title

I suggested it ages ago and I think someone said it again recently this is my favorite one of all time
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah this has been gold but he last time it was up people got their panties in a wad. I don't see anything wrong with it.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

blackroses wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I've been waiting for this title

I suggested it ages ago and I think someone said it again recently this is my favorite one of all time
I suggested it recently, but I think many of us did. So let's all share the credits!
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is it normal to turn on the lights and talk to your child at 2 a.m.? I've noticed this isn't the first time Vanessa has done it either. Didn't she go in and turn on the flash to record Lily at her sleep study also? I mean it's 2 a.m. Vanessa and your kid is wide awake, but guess what the lights are on you're talking to him and letting him play. Why not turn the lights off, put the phone down, and try to get him back to sleep. Maybe that's why Mr prefect man baby child who's always going to be more loved than Lily is so cranky and angry he doesn't get enough sleep.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I thought the same. There's no way in hell I'd turn on the lights at 2am to play with my baby when I have to take my other to school in the morning, but we all know lily was probably spending the night at Nona's. Nona probably took her to school so Vanessa and her mr man could sleep all morning.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Mel1011 wrote:I thought the same. There's no way in hell I'd turn on the lights at 2am to play with my baby when I have to take my other to school in the morning, but we all know lily was probably spending the night at Nona's. Nona probably took her to school so Vanessa and her mr man could sleep all morning.
I remember she did that when Lily was little; she would be up late at night making random sit down videos in her bathroom or bedroom floor, and Nona would wake up and take care of Lily, while Vanessa slept in.
Edit: I do remember too that would wait to do her college homework until very late at night because Lily supposedly wouldn't 'let' her do anything throughout the day.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

The title lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Anyone watch King of Queens when Carrie discovers the loophole of wearing expensive clothes but keeping the tags on so she could return them? She was buying all high end shit and by the end she had a room full of them.

Yeah V is reminding me of that now.

You see the tag still on her diaper bag? LMFAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf...lol sorry about this post ^ I'm so late to the topic. Someone already had mentioned the tag on the bag.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Vanessa was shopping with Britney today...she was awkward as ever. When she is seen in other people's vlogs she looks so uncomfortable. She walks funny and stiff, her arms are tucked back, she pushes her chest out, fiddles with her hair, shakes her head, does that awkward blinking thing, and she fake laughs at everything the other person says.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Vanessa was shopping with Britney today...she was awkward as ever. When she is seen in other people's blogs she looks so uncomfortable. She walks funny and stiff, her arms are tucked back, she pushes her chest out, fiddles with her hair, shakes her head, does that awkward blinking thing, and she fake laughs at everything the other person says.
I mentioned in Britney's thread that she looked like an awkward robot. Very painful to watch.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mel1011 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Vanessa was shopping with Britney today...she was awkward as ever. When she is seen in other people's blogs she looks so uncomfortable. She walks funny and stiff, her arms are tucked back, she pushes her chest out, fiddles with her hair, shakes her head, does that awkward blinking thing, and she fake laughs at everything the other person says.
I mentioned in Britney's thread that she looked like an awkward robot. Very painful to watch.

How can she think that looks good? I have had people try to rent houses from me that have acted like that. the difference is they were on drugs and Vanessa isn't.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Vanessa was so weird in that vlog, like the woman got way to upset at the vaccine mix up, like to the point that it ruined her while day? Grow up v, you're never gonna go places with that attitude.

Also didnt her mom inlaw go clean the closet a couple of weeks ago? To get rid of some of Davids clothes? And she left it like that? V you just been a big lazy whinner these couple of weeks and thats why ur house is so messy!

Lastly V, suck it up!! Lily is missing her father, probably feels a bit abandoned and confused, even more when u also dissapear and she only sees nona. Can you for a moment put ur self in her shoes, she is the one that matters now.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Wow sorry about all the errors, this apple to android change is tough
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

I feel so sorry for poor Lily. Her Daddy's gone and she probably doesn't fully understand why and now her mother keeps leaving her with Nona to head off with Mr Man. Take care of your own child V! She needs you!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Wow Vanessa. One ten-second Snapchat video of Charlie laughing as you tickle him (and make obnoxious voices at him) totally cancels out the tons of other videos of him crying, screaming, and fussing! You sure proved us all wrong!
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

It makes me cringe when she "tickles" him, its more like she's jabbing those grubby fingers in him while shaking him harder than needed.

Return to “2011teenagemom”