That family doesn't need any more kids.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Killen Clan

Unread post by Caisflame »

I typed up a whole paragraph about them and then deleted it because it didn't feel right. I was too harsh. Bottom line, they don't need anymore kids, especially special needs kids. But either way the baby is coming eventually. Hopefully it will be the last.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

I love that she adopted special needs children but I almost feel like it was only to replace the child/ren she lost or was unable to have.

I hate that she lets Aiden play on the stairs and numerous people have told her his chest clip needs to be on his chest but she says he always move it so I guess she just gave up :(
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BrokenHeart410 wrote:I love that she adopted special needs children but I almost feel like it was only to replace the child/ren she lost or was unable to have.

I hate that she lets Aiden play on the stairs and numerous people have told her his chest clip needs to be on his chest but she says he always move it so I guess she just gave up :(
That's why I stopped watching them, the poor car seat use when it comes to all the children. Both older boys have muscle tone issues which makes it hard for them to sit properly in just a seatbelt and booster, as well as their cognitive issues of course. They really need proper special needs seats with a harness.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

UGH in her latest vlog she had Jack in the top part of the cart and said it was ok because his seat locked onto the cart :x then she left him and Zoe in the car while she went into what looked like a small roadside store to get berries. She said she would just be "right there" but she didn't show how far away she actually went
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BrokenHeart410 wrote:UGH in her latest vlog she had Jack in the top part of the cart and said it was ok because his seat locked onto the cart :x then she left him and Zoe in the car while she went into what looked like a small roadside store to get berries. She said she would just be "right there" but she didn't show how far away she actually went
That's exactly why you DON'T put the seat on the cart. It damages the locking mechanism. Ugh.
YesMia
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YesMia »

I think she is in over her head with the children. It doesn't seem like Aiden learned very much in her year of homeschooling. He is kind of just there. I think she needs to try harder to do more for the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

It surprises me how seemingly any layperson can adopt a child with such severe special needs. I suppose the orphanages are desperate for anyone to take them.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

YesMia wrote:I think she is in over her head with the children. It doesn't seem like Aiden learned very much in her year of homeschooling. He is kind of just there. I think she needs to try harder to do more for the boys.

In one vlog Aiden was using a white cane that was way to big for him, also him poking his eyes isn’t good. They should try teaching him other forms of stimulation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I hope she can get Aiden into that blind school or something. He needs so much more than he’s getting. She should consider moving out of state or something to get the help she needs. I may be wrong in saying this but I think it was irresponsible for her to have another child when she’s providing only the basics for her boys . But anything is better than The care he had back in the orphanage. I wonder why they are no longer doing the collaboration with Fathering Autism...

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I’ve been watching her for a while now and as a “loyal” viewer she’s in way over her head! Aidan is going back to public school which is not what he needs because it triggers his ptsd why put your child through that? I feel awful that her girls have to take care of them when they are adults I know Zoey says she’ll do it but she’s a child what happens when she has her own family? She made a video today about Jack and his flathead and torticollis it’s because the poor kid isn’t getting the stimulation he needs he’s always in that damn swing that’s way too small. I’m so glad that this is active again hahaha I guess you can like a YouTuber but still have issues!!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I watch her on and off; I find her vlogs painfully boring but I care for her two adopted sons. She is in my opinion DESPICABLE. Who adopts two special needs children in addition to two she already has and then pumps another baby out? I have no sympathy for her and loads for those boys. I hope they get help they need and enough attention.

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Yes her vlogs are pretty boring and I cant help but wonder why she is always pulling at the neck of her shirt. I feel like she needs someone to visit her a few times a week to help her with Aidan. I'm not sure exactly when she pulled Aidan from public school before (or if he was ever in it before now) but I feel like the only reason she is sending him back now is because she wants a break from him and more time to spend alone with Jack during the day or she is just overwhelmed being alone with them both during the day. Asa (not sure if I'm spelling that right) seems like he doesn't help her much if at all.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

BrokenHeart410 wrote:Yes her vlogs are pretty boring and I cant help but wonder why she is always pulling at the neck of her shirt. I feel like she needs someone to visit her a few times a week to help her with Aidan. I'm not sure exactly when she pulled Aidan from public school before (or if he was ever in it before now) but I feel like the only reason she is sending him back now is because she wants a break from him and more time to spend alone with Jack during the day or she is just overwhelmed being alone with them both during the day. Asa (not sure if I'm spelling that right) seems like he doesn't help her much if at all.
Probably a mixture of both. I think he'd do better in a blind school. He needs one on one all day and she just cannot provide that with an infant around.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

How the heck does she expect to buy land and build a house. They don’t really look to have much money rolling in. Who is going to buy that dump they live in with that half assed renovated kitchen.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

They just put Aidan in a cage. CRINGE. Poor baby
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

80085 wrote:
emlyx wrote:They just put Aidan in a cage. CRINGE. Poor baby
The type of bed Aiden needs essentially is a cage but he needs an enclosed space for his safety. However, the monstrosity they've built looks awful and like an injury waiting to happen. Bed tents are not horribly expensive, especially when you consider how much it will benefit Aiden. She was going to get padded walls for the closet she stuffed him in at the old house, yet this bare wood cage is totally fine and not dangerous? Did she think the government was going to pay for everything they needed? Or did she really think that she was for sure gonna get famous on YouTube and that'd cover everything? She should never have been allowed to have those boys.
He needs a proper bed! She used the type of wood made for fences that are full of pesticides and GOD knows what. The bed wasn't finished either so he could easily get splints, and can't even stand up! He needs a proper bed, like a huge crib, if something happens they'll easily get access to him, poor baby.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

why can't they just put a lock on his bedroom door? I watch another youtube family that has a kid with severe nonverbal autism just like him and they lock the child in the bedroom at night. problem solved. his "bed" breaks my heart, I understand she THINKS she is doing the right thing, but she isn't.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Her video talking about Aiden almost dying broke my heart. Not just for him but for the other kids who were probably traumatized.

Was the mom (cant remember her name) still in bed when her daughter found him or did she send her in there to check on him? Im thinking if she hadnt seen the monitor she was still sleeping.

Im so glad he is getting a new, SAFE bed but i agree as bad as it sounds give him his own room and lock him in at night for his own safety. To me it seems she expects too much from her kids...she said something like she had keez and Aiden in the same room so keez could let her know if aiden was doing something unsafe. Ugh no let the girls watch jack and maybe even the baby while you are cleaning or cooking or whatever but dont make your special needs child watch your other dangerous (to himself and mayber others?) special needs child

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”