OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by Highlighter »

js2013 wrote: That is seriously discusting...thats more than I make in a year with 2 degrees and working full time. If that is true, shame on YouTube for allowing these kids to make that much...no one needs that much money especially 2 uneducated lazy children.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Is it because they are two useless degrees and you're in a low-paying job?
itschelseeaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itschelseeaaa »

OKBaby more like OKWhenAreYouGonnaUpload?
Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

Kyra tweeted pics of her riding a bike with Levi in a bike trailer. Can we placing bets on whether or not he was wearing a helmet, and also how long until they put Alaya in there because she is so big and strong for her age. Even though kids aren't supposed to ride in them until age 1
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

yallstupid wrote:
juststardust wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:ohh my here come the social media social justice warriors again ><
Funny how everybody on this thread claims to want to educate Oscar and Kyra and just want to see them do better yet none of you can handle criticism and differing opinions. You're all just as bad and ignorant as the people you bash and claim to be better than. What a toxic thread this is honestly, maybe work on bettering yourselves before you worry about others. You guys can bash whoever you want and be petty as hell but God forbid somebody bring up real issues that matter such as racism. Continue living in your own little bubble where a 1yo drinking milk out of a bottle is worse than societal issues such as racism and discrimination. At the rate we're going Oscar and Kyra will soon be more cultured than many of you ever will be, at least they're making a better life for themselves and their children and have the privilege of showing them the world while you continue living in your own little cave where the worst thing ever is a baby chilling at home in a diaper and no other clothes on. Image
Exactly, wasn't like you were moderating what they were saying, it was an opinion that makes sense. Soulinaearthsuit, you shouldn't be such a hypocrite really, your probably the name I see most on here don't need to see it any more especially for a hypocritical comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
um i can post whenever the hell i want to and anything as long as it relates to the thread (social justice and racism in this case does not). I havent posted on this thread in forever and i literally have not said anything regarding this topic just that not EVERYTHING is a race issue bc it's not. The user above seriously only ever comments on everything relating it to race and discrimination when not everything is about that. that is such a toxic way to live your life where you make everything into a negative issue. That is part of the problem too. Why not celebrate diversity instead of constantly posting on the internet on a GOSSIP forumn that everyone is discriminatory and racist and everything is racist. That just attracts so much negativity and quite frankly changes nothing, just makes you look crazy. By all means express opinions and fight for social justice but this doesnt seem like the place to do it bc you change NOTHING and not EVERYTHING necessitates race to be brought into it. That's like the femenazis that take everything offensively that a guy says and generalizes and perpetuates misandry. How about we just get back to discussing O and K. Noone is being racist here.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
yallstupid wrote:
juststardust wrote: Funny how everybody on this thread claims to want to educate Oscar and Kyra and just want to see them do better yet none of you can handle criticism and differing opinions. You're all just as bad and ignorant as the people you bash and claim to be better than. What a toxic thread this is honestly, maybe work on bettering yourselves before you worry about others. You guys can bash whoever you want and be petty as hell but God forbid somebody bring up real issues that matter such as racism. Continue living in your own little bubble where a 1yo drinking milk out of a bottle is worse than societal issues such as racism and discrimination. At the rate we're going Oscar and Kyra will soon be more cultured than many of you ever will be, at least they're making a better life for themselves and their children and have the privilege of showing them the world while you continue living in your own little cave where the worst thing ever is a baby chilling at home in a diaper and no other clothes on. Image
Exactly, wasn't like you were moderating what they were saying, it was an opinion that makes sense. Soulinaearthsuit, you shouldn't be such a hypocrite really, your probably the name I see most on here don't need to see it any more especially for a hypocritical comment.

um i can post whenever the hell i want to and anything as long as it relates to the thread (social justice and racism in this case does not). I havent posted on this thread in forever and i literally have not said anything regarding this topic just that not EVERYTHING is a race issue bc it's not. The user above seriously only ever comments on everything relating it to race and discrimination when not everything is about that. that is such a toxic way to live your life where you make everything into a negative issue. That is part of the problem too. Why not celebrate diversity instead of constantly posting on the internet on a GOSSIP forumn that everyone is discriminatory and racist and everything is racist. That just attracts so much negativity and quite frankly changes nothing, just makes you look crazy. By all means express opinions and fight for social justice but this doesnt seem like the place to do it bc you change NOTHING and not EVERYTHING necessitates race to be brought into it. That's like the femenazis that take everything offensively that a guy says and generalizes and perpetuates misandry. How about we just get back to discussing O and K. Noone is being racist here.
You post history says you posted everyday for the last who knows how long which is totally fine, but don't lie haha, but ok I was commenting on how you were calling people social justice warriors because that's hypocritical but I'm done. Back to them. :)

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
yallstupid wrote:ohh my here come the social media social justice warriors again ><
Funny how everybody on this thread claims to want to educate Oscar and Kyra and just want to see them do better yet none of you can handle criticism and differing opinions. You're all just as bad and ignorant as the people you bash and claim to be better than. What a toxic thread this is honestly, maybe work on bettering yourselves before you worry about others. You guys can bash whoever you want and be petty as hell but God forbid somebody bring up real issues that matter such as racism. Continue living in your own little bubble where a 1yo drinking milk out of a bottle is worse than societal issues such as racism and discrimination. At the rate we're going Oscar and Kyra will soon be more cultured than many of you ever will be, at least they're making a better life for themselves and their children and have the privilege of showing them the world while you continue living in your own little cave where the worst thing ever is a baby chilling at home in a diaper and no other clothes on. Image

um i can post whenever the hell i want to and anything as long as it relates to the thread (social justice and racism in this case does not). I havent posted on this thread in forever and i literally have not said anything regarding this topic just that not EVERYTHING is a race issue bc it's not. The user above seriously only ever comments on everything relating it to race and discrimination when not everything is about that. that is such a toxic way to live your life where you make everything into a negative issue. That is part of the problem too. Why not celebrate diversity instead of constantly posting on the internet on a GOSSIP forumn that everyone is discriminatory and racist and everything is racist. That just attracts so much negativity and quite frankly changes nothing, just makes you look crazy. By all means express opinions and fight for social justice but this doesnt seem like the place to do it bc you change NOTHING and not EVERYTHING necessitates race to be brought into it. That's like the femenazis that take everything offensively that a guy says and generalizes and perpetuates misandry. How about we just get back to discussing O and K. Noone is being racist here.[/quote]

You post history says you posted everyday for the last who knows how long which is totally fine, but don't lie haha, but ok I was commenting on how you were calling people social justice warriors because that's hypocritical but I'm done. Back to them. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

i post on quite a few forumns on here and havent been super active on the OK thread lately and ESPECIALLY not relating to social justice. I have not commented on that. It's just annoying to see the constant haranguing of negativity and calling everyone and their mother a racist for stupid reasons. Not lying hun.. How am i being a hypocrite (do you know the definition of one?) by calling them that? I'm not also stating that everything is a race issue and posting about how everyone is racist on here..therefore i am not being hypocritical. but i digress
prettyplease
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by prettyplease »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Kyra tweeted pics of her riding a bike with Levi in a bike trailer. Can we placing bets on whether or not he was wearing a helmet, and also how long until they put Alaya in there because she is so big and strong for her age. Even though kids aren't supposed to ride in them until age 1
Someone teweeted her 'What about alaya?(:' and her response was 'I got a baby thing so she can go in to but it hasn't come yet:('.

I couldn't imagine putting a baby in there, you likely wouldn't be able to hear or see them. Strange that they even make baby seats for them.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
yallstupid wrote:ohh my here come the social media social justice warriors again ><

um i can post whenever the hell i want to and anything as long as it relates to the thread (social justice and racism in this case does not). I havent posted on this thread in forever and i literally have not said anything regarding this topic just that not EVERYTHING is a race issue bc it's not. The user above seriously only ever comments on everything relating it to race and discrimination when not everything is about that. that is such a toxic way to live your life where you make everything into a negative issue. That is part of the problem too. Why not celebrate diversity instead of constantly posting on the internet on a GOSSIP forumn that everyone is discriminatory and racist and everything is racist. That just attracts so much negativity and quite frankly changes nothing, just makes you look crazy. By all means express opinions and fight for social justice but this doesnt seem like the place to do it bc you change NOTHING and not EVERYTHING necessitates race to be brought into it. That's like the femenazis that take everything offensively that a guy says and generalizes and perpetuates misandry. How about we just get back to discussing O and K. Noone is being racist here.[/quote]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

LOL at you feeling the need to message me being rude af and accusatory threatening to "make a collage" of the times I have posted on here...you must really have alot of time on you hand..that's pathetic af dude.. i really dont care what you think as this is a forumn for gossiping, it really isnt that serious. bye now
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I don't think they'll actually put alaya in there until she's 1... also it's against the law anyway, so surely other parents would let them know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

dnbunny wrote:I don't think they'll actually put alaya in there until she's 1... also it's against the law anyway, so surely other parents would let them know that.

It's also against the law to not have your license plates on your vehicle so I'm sure they will put her in it before she is a year they could care less about their children's safety or laws for that matter!

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

webbygurl626 wrote:
dnbunny wrote:I don't think they'll actually put alaya in there until she's 1... also it's against the law anyway, so surely other parents would let them know that.

It's also against the law to not have your license plates on your vehicle so I'm sure they will put her in it before she is a year they could care less about their children's safety or laws for that matter!

They won't put her in the baby seat or the pull thing. Oscar will wear her whiling riding the boosted board
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

webbygurl626 wrote:

They won't put her in the baby seat or the pull thing. Oscar will wear her while riding the boosted board
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

juststardust wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:ohh my here come the social media social justice warriors again ><
no one is saying that racism isn't an awful issue. but this just isn't the place to talk about it. it's an OKbaby forum, not exactly the best setting to bring up race and discrimination as it has nothing to do with Okbaby.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

miamaldari wrote:
juststardust wrote:
no one is saying that racism isn't an awful issue. but this just isn't the place to talk about it. it's an OKbaby forum, not exactly the best setting to bring up race and discrimination as it has nothing to do with Okbaby.

exaaaaactly!!! thank you.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Seriously this isn't the place to be talking about racism and other issues like that. Just like no one wanted to read about that older woman ranting about education. If this is such a toxic thread to you then you can leave lol. This is getting ridiculous.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Wow, I get the feeling not even the house vlogs are saving OK...Yes, they get somewhat higher views on those vlogs(but not as high as before, when these kind of vlogs would have gotten 600k +) but whenever they use a regular title and it's not house related, they're back to struggling to hit 300k. They really shouldn't have bit the hand that fed them :lol:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

yallstupid wrote:
juststardust wrote: Funny how everybody on this thread claims to want to educate Oscar and Kyra and just want to see them do better yet none of you can handle criticism and differing opinions. You're all just as bad and ignorant as the people you bash and claim to be better than. What a toxic thread this is honestly, maybe work on bettering yourselves before you worry about others. You guys can bash whoever you want and be petty as hell but God forbid somebody bring up real issues that matter such as racism. Continue living in your own little bubble where a 1yo drinking milk out of a bottle is worse than societal issues such as racism and discrimination. At the rate we're going Oscar and Kyra will soon be more cultured than many of you ever will be, at least they're making a better life for themselves and their children and have the privilege of showing them the world while you continue living in your own little cave where the worst thing ever is a baby chilling at home in a diaper and no other clothes on. Image

I can post whatever the hell I want too, no? You're the one who always has some bullshit to say when I've literally only posted about racism in the past couple of days BECAUSE IT APPLIES. All my other posts have been about OK and their parenting skills so maybe don't make up shit. I don't agree with half the shit you say and I think you're a smartass who believes she's superior on this thread but you don't see me coming for you every time you make a stupid post that I disagree with. I was literally just comparing how OK had control over the content they put out during the Nice attack compared to other victims during other attacks and how the media is constantly sharing content that includes dead and injured bodies without their consent (just look at the attack from Afghanistan a few days ago and you'll know what I'm talking about) but you decided to make a petty comment like always so who's really making this thread not enjoyable? I'm guessing the one who always has to start an unnecessary argument :) Grow up and learn to ignore people who you don't agree with rather than constantly making petty comments. I get it, you don't give a fuck about activism and trying to make things better for minorities but don't attack those who do. Especially when they hardly talk about it on a thread and you're just spreading absolute bullshit. I've learned to ignore you on this thread but clearly you still haven't so who's really the immature one here making the thread uncomfortable? Fuck off man.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Unknowngirly wrote:Seriously this isn't the place to be talking about racism and other issues like that. Just like no one wanted to read about that older woman ranting about education. If this is such a toxic thread to you then you can leave lol. This is getting ridiculous.
Thank you! That has nothing to do with OK and is clogging up the thread
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

As a POC, I seriously HATE when race issues are brought up in a gossip forum??? There's NO place for it here lol. Unless Kyra or Oscar actually SAY something racist and there's reason for its discussion, I see no reason why anybody should be bringing it up.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I think it's time for a new thread.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”