RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by janem »

She said that Ollie was putting his feet up on the seat and that Finn was upset. So we're there two uber cars? She said that she was texting the family telling them what was going on.
She also said that Cassie was so upset and crying.
I'm calling BS to their story except for the part about the kids. These are the people who met Ollie run wild in restaurants b/c they don't ever make him behave.
Too much shifting eyes going on in her retelling of the story.
Also guess they were hanging out with slyfox fam at the party.
No excuse for the vlog to be late except for their laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So Missy told their side of the story in the vlog. (What is up with those eyelashes, btw? So distracting lol) Basically it sounds like he called her out for not controlling the kids - Finn was crying loudly and Ollie had his feet on the seat. I don't know - I might be inclined to say kids are kids, and the driver should've known that from the start. But we've seen waaaay too many instances of them not able to control their kids. We know Ollie has a history of being a nightmare in restaurants and public places, and they ignore both of them and laugh off bad behavior. And we've also seen way too many instances where, as usual, Missy's the victim - nothing is ever their fault. Plus, then they got out and everyone was filming the guy, and I guess Papa (I think that's who she said) asked if he had been drinking...so they definitely continued to provoke him regardless of what happened in the car and whose fault it was.

Then, they said when they called support, they were told it's for emergencies only. I looked this up, and yeah, Uber definitely only has phone support for emergencies (where you're instructed to first call 911). I bet anything Bryan called them a up with his popstar attitude and was obnoxious. M&B are totally self-centered enough to really believe that this was an emergency and not just a simple case of them experiencing the effects of not teaching their kids to behave. (This is just the start, Lumpies! Do something about it while you still can, before you have two terrors on your hands.) It's not going to just magically happen when they are in a public place and they want the kids to be good. They need to work on it consistently at home and TEACH Ollie and Finn what acceptable behavior is. They don't even want to put the effort in, but they want the results. Kids aren't born knowing what "be good" means - it seems like it's all about telling Ollie he will get a treat if he's "good." But he always gets it regardless, they always tell him he was "so good" even when he wasn't, and he gets so many rewards for nothing that the incentive isn't there.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 76f901.png[/img]

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I find it so strange that Cassie tells the uber driver "that's my sister, you be nice to her."

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I find it so strange that Cassie tells the uber driver "that's my sister, you be nice to her."

She has also been brainwashed into thinking missy is the queen.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I've watched the video about 100 times and Missy says something to him right before he says "Fuck you" I just can't make it out.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow that was very big of missy to say "i just have to stop and think maybe he is having a bad day or going through something"
and at least she admitted that the driver did say "you need to control your kids" so now we know they were out of control.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's so weird. Uber must have changed their support system. Because my sister left her purse in an Uber, and a friend had made the arrangements through her app, so we didn't have the information, and Uber was really helpful. But it was a few months ago.
I just don't understand why they would keep provoking the driver. How many people were in the car? It looked like at least Cassie, Jim, Missy, Ollie and Finn. And if Finn was fussing while the guy was trying to use the GPS, I can understand him being frustrated. Especially since they don't try to control Ollie at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Ok, so you live a tiny little part of North Alabama that doesn't have Uber. Could someone clue me in?
What is with the Uber craze? Are they actually cheaper than taxies? Do the supply car seats? Do you pay by the person? (For that matter, do you pay by the person in taxies?)
I just keep hearing vloggers talk about getting Ubers and I was curious.
I would also love to hear the driver's side of the story. There are 2 sides to every story and I kinda got the idea that Missy was being rude herself. Am I the only that felt that way? It was like she thought it was fine for Ollie's feet to be on the back of the seat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I find it so strange that Cassie tells the uber driver "that's my sister, you be nice to her."

I thought it was kind of cute Image For some reason, Cassie has grown on me. I thought she was pretty weird at first, but, I don't know, I think she's the most mature in the family (maybe Jimmy, too - hard to say because we don't see him much and he's pretty quiet). She just seems like a genuinely nice person, she's good to Ollie and Finn, spends a lot of time with her family (but still has a life and support system outside of them, unlike Missy), and she seems like a hard worker for someone her age. I respect that she's living on her own, going to school, and earning her own money on YouTube...and she seems to put effort into working out and eating well and taking care of herself. She does a lot of videos that are popular and trendy and she knows will get views (slime, orbeez, gummies, hauls, etc.) - but I do think she puts some planning and thought into her channel and makes it entertaining. It's not like Bryan, who films a couple minutes of gummy snake or a pool montage and calls it full-time (exhausting!) work. I think she actually puts effort into her channel and has long-term goals for herself outside of YouTube.

Ok, waaay off topic, but I guess I have a soft spot for Cassie. And I appreciate that she was at least trying to be civil and level-headed, instead of escalating the situation like the rest of them were.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It is ALOT cheaper then a taxi.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like the Johnson's were like, "we're going to GatorLand" and the Lannings were like we need to one to them
I'd be pissed too, if your bratty kids were being assholes and you were texting then had the nerve to slam my door.
They are ignorant for not renting a car.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Ok, so you live a tiny little part of North Alabama that doesn't have Uber. Could someone clue me in?
What is with the Uber craze? Are they actually cheaper than taxies? Do the supply car seats? Do you pay by the person? (For that matter, do you pay by the person in taxies?)
I just keep hearing vloggers talk about getting Ubers and I was curious.
I would also love to hear the driver's side of the story. There are 2 sides to every story and I kinda got the idea that Missy was being rude herself. Am I the only that felt that way? It was like she thought it was fine for Ollie's feet to be on the back of the seat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Uber is a LOT cheaper than a taxi. Anyone with a car that's 2002 or newer can sign up to be a driver with them. They do a background check, and a safety check on the car, and you tell them when you're available. For people who want rides, you just put in your pickup site, and where you're going, and they send a car for you. You put in a credit card, so it's charged automatically.
I think Missy is totally whitewashing her role in this, and the kids' behavior. There was way too much looking away from the camera while she was telling her story. I'm sure Ollie was being his usual butthead self, and if Finn was crying, she could have tried to calm him down. She was likely too busy texting the family to deal with her children. I would LOVE to hear the driver's side of the story.
And what is it with her and chokers lately?

Last edited by lmmomSD on Sat May 06, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

They are so out of touch with reality I'm amazed they're willing to breathe the same air as us commoners.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I hope they realize how illegal it was to be riding around without those children in their car seats. Never in 1 million years would I take that risk, even on vacation. Public transport or rent a car of our own. I want to shake them
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ollie was probably kicking the back of the drives seat. He asked for it to stop. They probably said it's ok he doesn't have his shoes on.
Kicking the back of my seat and a crying toddler. It would drive me crazy.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I skipped through the alligator part - but did any of you notice Missy's stomach when she was getting on the boat with Finn? Either she's packing on some pounds or she's hiding something for sure! I love how Missy has to always clarify that the kids are "sleeping" when they leave them to go out and party....for starters all of your viewers are not idiots and they are well aware how much you hate to watch your kids and the favourite part of your day is to shove them in bed to sleep! That whole Uber story seems made up and Missy has never disciplined her kids before so she had no idea how to control her kids when they act up. Bryan was in the gym to watch his kids playing on the equipment - because we all know he would never use them himself!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:That's so weird. Uber must have changed their support system. Because my sister left her purse in an Uber, and a friend had made the arrangements through her app, so we didn't have the information, and Uber was really helpful. But it was a few months ago.
I just don't understand why they would keep provoking the driver. How many people were in the car? It looked like at least Cassie, Jim, Missy, Ollie and Finn. And if Finn was fussing while the guy was trying to use the GPS, I can understand him being frustrated. Especially since they don't try to control Ollie at all.

Well, it could be that your sister was kind and polite - I'm sure Bryan was obnoxious and entitled. They were probably much more inclined to be understanding and helpful in your sister's case, even if it wasn't a true "emergency." You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

He said they hung up on him. I find it hard to believe they would do that, unless he had an attitude or they just couldn't get though to him that they are just for emergencies, and the only way to end the conversation was to hang up.

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

im a little confused at them assuming he must have been drunk because he was mad and aggravated. why jump to that? you can make that accusation if he's swerving the car. not if he's yelling at you.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I also don't get how "angry" translates to "dangerous". Bryan kept saying how "dangerous" he was in the Twitter video. He seemed pissed off, but not dangerous.

Return to “Daily Bumps”