DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I'm with you guys about the annoying toy vlogs. When I see a thumbnail/title that has to do with a toy I don't watch. I miss their old vlogs where it was just them going through their day to day lives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

[quote="ButterflyB"]I'm with you guys about the annoying toy vlogs. When I see a thumbnail/title that has to do with a toy I don't watch. I miss their old vlogs where it was just them going through their day to day lives.

I think we all miss that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

abbytalks12 wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:I'm with you guys about the annoying toy vlogs. When I see a thumbnail/title that has to do with a toy I don't watch. I miss their old vlogs where it was just them going through their day to day lives.

I think we all miss that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah and I understand they probably wouldn't make as much money doing those "boring" vlogs but I would enjoy them more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

tintin15 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:It's a little odd that since the current changes on their channel all of a sudden Missy is going out more alone. Hmmm, like others have said she doesn't ever look too happy when they do those candy and toy vlogs. Wonder if she's getting tired of Bryan or just his new ridiculous ideas for footage? I'm sure she drinks because at the end of that Playlist vlog where they talked about the uber thing she was totally smashed ending that vlog. Someone also saw her trying to hide a drink in some other vloggers video. Sounds like she may be looking for excuses to get out and unwind in a more adult way without her big kid husband.
I couldn't blame her. She's almost 30. She's been living like a teenager all her life, and now she has to live like a little kid for Youtube. She should be allowed to go out and have drinks without worrying about offending people or giving kids ideas. Or being in charge of Bryan.

But also, she should have acted like a grown up all these years. Maybe her life wouldn't have lead to this if she acted like a damn adult.
You are so right. It's like she stood stuck in her high school mentality even after having kids. It's one thing to act like an adult but still keep somethings on the youthful side but she never did that. She kept acting like she was still a teenager. Missy still does this but I have noticed it is dying down a bit. I'm not giving her a pass though on how she parents or decides to live her life...this outcome is all her fault. She does not look genuinely happy lately...her own fault.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I know we're talking about this now and we've talked about it plenty before...but I REALLY do miss the old days. I liked them SO MUCH. I watched their videos every day and it felt like I was just watching a friend because they were so down to earth.

It's so disappointing when someone you really enjoy turns out terribly. While I think Missy has always had attitude, I think the money worsened it. And while I think Bryan has always been egotistical, I think the money worsened it. I think they genuinely were much sweeter back then. Everyone has their faults, and unfortunately entitlement made their faults much worse.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

tintin15 wrote:I know we're talking about this now and we've talked about it plenty before...but I REALLY do miss the old days. I liked them SO MUCH. I watched their videos every day and it felt like I was just watching a friend because they were so down to earth.

It's so disappointing when someone you really enjoy turns out terribly. While I think Missy has always had attitude, I think the money worsened it. And while I think Bryan has always been egotistical, I think the money worsened it. I think they genuinely were much sweeter back then. Everyone has their faults, and unfortunately entitlement made their faults much worse.
Ever since they moved into this house they have changed big time. Nothing to relate to anymore sadly. Not even if you have kids because theirs are boarding on delayed.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

I so agree with missing them... the thing is, they could have everything they have now and STILL be likeable like they used to. If they were more humble when buying things but more importantly if they actually vlogged normal daily life again. I think they aren't used to vlogging normal stuff anymore and maybe they don't even know how anymore... no more toy shit. Or sure, show the toy but let's not make that a vlog. Blah. I think they'd actually have more solid viewers if they went back to vlogging for a peer/adult/family audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And they supposedly started the vlogs to share about loss. Not that they need to mope around every day and pine away for the babies they lost, but how about actively parenting the children they do have, and not making everything about the almighty dollar and new things? They're disrespecting the audience that gave them their start. We started watching around Ollie's second birthday, and they were so cute. They were actually embarrassed by how much they got him, and that was kinda sweet. They kept saying "We know we went overboard, but we just couldn't help ourselves!" They've changed so much, and it's sad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

I have been going back watching their first vlogs, and believe it or not I actually really, really like both of them back then! They would wake up, go to work, come home and just chat, go do normal things, Brian watched what he ate, and everyone was just so likeable. Now, it is so staged and scripted like a kids infomercial. I also noticed Brian's editing now is very child-oriented. Example: "SEE THE EGG HATCHING?!!! Pam is sitting on the egg!!!!" As if it's a Dora the Explorer episode. And the obnoxious bright colored Toy Unboxing thumbnails are awful. Today's cringeworthy fake thumbnail of Brian pretending to scream into a 911 call for a non-existent fire in their yard.....I wonder if their arms hurt from reaching so hard? It's sad...... I've been watching the original vlogs and i just get so lost in them like they are friends. Now I can't even stomach their vlogs....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I feel SO bad for Luna! She's an Australian shepherd, ffs. They need to be active and have a job to do. And she's locked in her crate most of the day. They are such horrible pet owners. But don't try to tell their "fans" that.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I'm not even going to bother commenting on the whole vlog - let me just say that Missy and her "girls night out" is not a "deserving" treat or anything - everyday is "girls night out" with this one and the fact that Finn was "asleep" while he was outside with Ollie all that time is so dangerous! Finn could have gotten out of that crib and gotten into something in the kitchen, they really need to learn to keep a better eye on their kids! The fact that they keep calling it a play room and all Ollie does is watch movies in there is so stupid!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Looks like she was out with Slyfox & Tal.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:And I feel SO bad for Luna! She's an Australian shepherd, ffs. They need to be active and have a job to do. And she's locked in her crate most of the day. They are such horrible pet owners. But don't try to tell their "fans" that.

I think she's now locked up in that little narrow hallway behind the door in the kitchen that leads to the guest room where they keep the dog bowls. It's a horrible thing either way. I remember the time the dogs were wet (theirs and Johnson fam) and they locked them in that area. Too lazy to towel them off. My dogs get wet in the rain I dry them off with towels at the door then let them in. It's not that hard.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Looks like she was out with Slyfox & Tal.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Why is it impossible for vloggers to smile normally in photos, especially group ones? "Hey! We're having a great time! Wanna see our tonsils?'

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

I feel like they were always just a train wreck to me.... I never liked them as people even in the beginning. I started watching back when they got the Prius and acted like it was their dream car but they are so fake now. The fact that they can't even be bothered to edit their own videos... It's all about getting the most while doing the least and exploiting their kid. I have to give them some credit for figuring out a way to get rich with the limited brain cells they have between the two of them. I'm pretty sure my life it's like 10x more interesting, I'm smarter and have actual skills, so does my husband, my kid is cuter, we actually take care of our pets, Heck, I edit videos for a living but I couldn't sell my whole family out like that. It's disturbing, and that's why I watch, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”