MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: amyfalafal
Previous part: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=232&t=10567

You all need a new topic, so...proceed :)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
menehune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by menehune »

I know their house is pretty small, and I would hate to see them move, but I would really like to see Bonnie and Joel have a baby girl.

Yes, recent events with Ellie have inspired this revelation :D
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder if her sister being pregnant again has her a little sad that she is not.

Our family is complete, but I still get a little sad when I find out others are having more. If their house was bigger, I bet she and Joel would be tempted to try for one more. I get the impression that it's the only thing holding them back.
they have the money to extend the house, or move now. she will 100% have another baby. so will ruby.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

actuallydear wrote: they have the money to extend the house, or move now. she will 100% have another baby. so will ruby.
I never get the impression that Ellie competes with Ruby. It's like she's off in her own world. She needs a new baby about as much as Ellie does!

Bonnie could handle it, well, at least as well as she handles the ones she has. Loved and nurtured emotionally, but with safety and education concerns. I think she would like another, but obviously decided it was time to get rid of her things because it just wasn't feasible with the setup they have. I would agree that they could expand if they hadn't just added the cold storage and new patio. That seems like the most likely place to expand. I would hate to see them move, unless it was to a place with property (real property!).

The petty part of me really hopes they do decide to have another though ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe they let Joel go back through security! That makes no sense to me. I guess Utah TSA agents are nicer than San Diego. Because there is no way you would get through security without a current boarding pass! And that clickbait was pretty awful, as was giving Lincoln control of a huge bag of Skittles.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe they let Joel go back through security! That makes no sense to me. I guess Utah TSA agents are nicer than San Diego. Because there is no way you would get through security without a current boarding pass! And that clickbait was pretty awful, as was giving Lincoln control of a huge bag of Skittles.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yea that was surprising. Maybe it was just after they'd walked through the exit door and they were more lenient? I would have just went to the airline's desk and asked if they could call to the gate.

She did make sure to make a comment that she wasn't letting Lincoln have the whole bag.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder if her sister being pregnant again has her a little sad that she is not.

Our family is complete, but I still get a little sad when I find out others are having more. If their house was bigger, I bet she and Joel would be tempted to try for one more. I get the impression that it's the only thing holding them back.
they have the money to extend the house, or move now. she will 100% have another baby. so will ruby.
Oh god, Ruby is the last of the Griffiths sisters that should have another baby. I agree with another poster that said Bonnie would be the only one able to handle another child.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Way way way too many skittles, I wouldn't even be able to eat as many as I saw Lincoln eat.
If I owned that house, I would have bumped out the back of it a little and added a master bed/bath and made the kitchen a little larger. I just don't see them doing that. I do kind of wish Bonnie had another baby and would hope it's a girl just to see Ellie's face.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I really don't see Bonnie or Ruby having any more babies. I think Bonnie wants one, but knows she doesn't have the room and I definitely don't think they'll move. Or add on since the kitchen and basement renovations seemed to really stress Bonnie out. Now if she had 2 girls and 2 boys, I think she'd go for it, because Olivia and the other girl could share a room and the "baby room" would be free. I won't talk about Ruby too much, but I think she is so in over her head she won't have another one. Shari will marry early and start having babies just like Ruby did, and that will suffice Ruby's baby needs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It seems like everyone has a similar sentiment about Ruby, and yet she doesn't seem to get a lot of hate watchers. Is she too big of a mess to watch?

I can't get past the desperation she seems to have. Makes me feel sorry for her more than anything.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

I watch Ruby from time to time. I think she's done. I will say that I don't find Ruby to be lazy like Bonnie. She takes care of six kids with no husband at home to help and he's gone out of town for work a lot. She takes her kids places around town, and chauffeurs kids back and forth from activities every day and cooks dinner most nights. Even the youngest son who is younger than Cody is taking music lessons. Do I agree with her opinions on religion and stuff? No, but she seems to be a hard worker even if she is an airhead sometimes. I think her worst trait is probably embarrassing her kids with TMI stuff in vlogs. Still she has some respect from me. I would be in the nut house with 6 kids, and I can't remember the last time I saw her nap or go get a manicure.

Am I the only one who remembers how miserable Bonnie was pregnant? She complained nonstop by the end and then left her newborn to sleep for what? ten hours because she was tired and didn't want to get up to feed him then got upset when he fell off the growth chart. I don't think she could handle another unless Joel is still unemployed and there to help.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I find it so weird when people seriously think people should have more kids when they have like 3+. It's as if the prevalence of family Mormon vloggers have influenced people to think having such a huge family is a good thing. There are enough people in this world. Don't give these people any encouragement to extend their families even further lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

alexandriablue wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

Oh god, Ruby is the last of the Griffiths sisters that should have another baby. I agree with another poster that said Bonnie would be the only one able to handle another child.
Definitely. There are women who want a lot of kids and either cant handle them or some can handle really well. I see too many ladies I grew up with who wanted a lot and cant handle shit and only a selected few who have the kids under good loving control. I admire Bonnie for how she goes about the kids. She seems to have a loving control over them, from what we see..
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

HelloSweetie wrote:It seems like everyone has a similar sentiment about Ruby, and yet she doesn't seem to get a lot of hate watchers. Is she too big of a mess to watch?

I can't get past the desperation she seems to have. Makes me feel sorry for her more than anything.
She's too awkward to watch imo. I watched one today and noticed she's started adding in dramatic music like you'd find on tv shows and it was too much. But good on her for growing her channel to what it is. It's clearly working for the kid audience.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

HelloSweetie wrote:It seems like everyone has a similar sentiment about Ruby, and yet she doesn't seem to get a lot of hate watchers. Is she too big of a mess to watch?

Too cringey and awkward for me. I can't watch one vlog without getting secondhand embarrassment. I also don't care to see Eve misbehaving and the entire family encouraging it by laughing with her about it rather than disciplining her. Also I think she's learned that her channel is growing thanks to kids, so while her videos used to be more mature, over the past year she changed the vlogs to be more kid oriented. Not something many adults would care to watch in my opinion.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Why the hell are these Griffith women so melodramatic? Lincoln's week at Grandma's is Bonnie's vlog offering today and that Jennifer... is it me or are her tears a clever emotional manipulation tactic she's used on her daughters all these years and they (read: Bonnie) are following learned behavior. JFC, it's enough to give Shakespeare and his sonnets a run for his money.
Last edited by Scar2016 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

This is the first time Lincoln has ever been filmed acting like an actual toddler and not an infant. Say what you may but these two are good grandparents minus the junk food. I was beginning to worry about Lincoln developmentally but this vlog put my mind at ease. He is so freaking cute!

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Lincoln looks adorable in those blue overalls...but does he own any other outfits currently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^ He has a few Carter's outfits we saw him wear in HI. They prob they like the overalls because he can just wear a onesie at home and throw the overalls on when they go out.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

That huge baby bottle of juice before bed. It's no wonder Bonnie feeds the children the way she does.

Jennifer's tone of voice really adds to her unbearableness. She almost either sounds partially deaf or at least tone deaf. Which I feel Ellie does too. I've just gotten used to Ellie's loud tone deaf sounding voice.

Lincoln is adorable. Especially at the family photo. And when he was doing the Bonnie scowl lol

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”