Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

tigerlily
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by tigerlily »

She should just learn to trim their hair herself! Its not hard at all. She can put a movie on and I bet they'll be too distracted to even care. But she has to make getting a hair cut a big deal :roll:
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Yea. She was asking the boys if they want different styles. And she gave examples of shaved head, Mohawks and leaving some hair and shave the rest off? Like wtf. What sort of a mom is she? She just seems like such an angry person inside. And bitter. She filters all the comments in youtube.
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

If she'd hyped the boys up about it so much that they had this degree of anxiety about it, why on earth didn't she take them to watch her get a haircut? She could have had a trim, admired it and said how lovely it feels and looks, and they would have agreed with her and wanted the same for themselves.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

If this is how she reacted when Evan and Otto had their first hair cuts no wonder it took ages for them to have the courage to go again! I felt it was all for the camera as others have said. Look how scary haircuts were for my boys. Can you see?

It's just hair. It'll grow back if you dint like the cut. Maybe they could be taught that in the science classes they're not having.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Just watched the vid. She is such an idiot. She made a huge deal out of it and didn't get it done for so long, of COURSE they were scared. If she had just not mentioned it and taken them for regular trims they wouldn't care. I'd feel anxious too if my mum made such a huge deal. It is possible to have long hair but still have regular trims to make sure your hair is healthy. I don't know any kid Felix's age or even Evan and Otto's ages who cares at all whether their hair is long or short. Chloe really should cut hers too. It must be so heavy and I can imagine her hair isn't very healthy. It's like she's obsessed with hair. I'm surprised she lets Rohan cut his.
Also, I wonder what she would do if Pearl wanted really short hair? I bet she'd forget all her gender neutral beliefs. She is only gender neutral with the boys but Pearl is always in dresses and bows.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Someone has said pretty much what we've all said about the hair cuts in an unstagram post. The novelty is wearing off your family, Chloe! Better start looking for an alternative source of income soon. ;)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think they are just probably so scared because she waited so long for the first haircut and for making a big deal. I remember I only had my first 'haircut' at around 5 and it was my mum who wanted to trim it a bit. I ended up running away from her screaming my head off and she chased me around the house
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Their old vlog 'boys finally get their hair cut' was in my suggested, so I watched bits of it. It certainly explains why Felix was so upset. She told him that his hair is "very very very beautiful" and then turns the camera around so he can see himself and says "wow, isn't your hair so beautiful?".

Even if you think your kids hair is amazing (doesn't every parent?) I don't think you should tell them to look in a mirror or camera and show them how beautiful it is. imo, that's sending the absolute wrong message. heaven forbid they might need surgery one day and that hair will be shaved off :|
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

She is such a manipulator isn't she?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Well there are a few comments on the haircut IG post now basically saying what we're all saying! And only one person defending Chloe. The novelty is definitely wearing off and more people are starting to see them in a different light. They better start looking for jobs ;)
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 302922.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 669fd3.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a92afc.png[/img]

The last time the big boys had hair cuts was when Chloe did it herself. She said she liked it so why not show the boys and tell them that.
The way they cut otto's hair is so strange. It has like 2 distinct lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

There goes another picture of the kids in matching pjs, with Chloe so excited that the 'kiddos can continue matching'. She's sad af
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

julietpreston wrote:Well there are a few comments on the haircut IG post now basically saying what we're all saying! And only one person defending Chloe. The novelty is definitely wearing off and more people are starting to see them in a different light. They better start looking for jobs ;)
Haha exactly what I said earlier!
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

God Evan looks SOOOOO much better in those like a different kid.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Otto's (and Evans, but especially Otto's) looks so freaking cute in that last picture with it short.

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

They have given Henry and Otto a seperate room now, I actually feel like this was a smart move. They both have this really calm way about them and Otto looked really excited about it, so happy for him :)
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Am actually impressed with the dollars and blocks work they did in the latest blog. Nice one. (Credit where credit's due etc etc) ;)

Then she went and spoiled it by saying HAITCH for Henry. :?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Aw the two favourites of mine sharing a room haha they're seriously the cutest and Otto looked so happy. I hope they have fun together in their own room.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/chloeandbeans/monthly

This website breaks down how much youtubers are making. Assuming they're using the maximum ads available looks like they're making $125k a year. Sounds like a lot but when you divide it by two adults it's $60k each. Above minimum wage but not all that impressive for a family of 8. I'm not surprised they can't afford a house in Perth.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Didn't someone here the other day say that Otto and Henry should share a room? hey Chloe! Xoxox

Return to “Chloe and Beans”