E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Playsinrain »

SweetDreams wrote:I was LOLing at Ellie trying to start a fire. She had 3 giant logs and hardly any kindling sitting on top of one of the logs. And when Jared said she needed more kindling, he had to tell her what kindling is.
That all would be perfectly fine and normal, except then she takes credit and says she learned so much about camping from her parents etc... and only gives Jared a little bit of credit for helping. And he caves and goes on a spiel about how much her parents taught her. she is like a child who needs to be tricked into believing she is successful at something, rather than putting in work to actually LEARN new things. Unless those logs were incredibly dry, I am sure Jared had to get that fire going.
He had to talk her through it like she was 8 years old. It must be exasperating to have to dumb down everything for your spouse like that..
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pibachka »

gopedjane wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Jackson saying "he has diarrhea" was so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes and he corrected his mother who said poopy butt. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

When a 3 year old thinks you're stupid. :lol:
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

LydiaE wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Their vlog made me really grateful for not having YouTube as a job. Where you're on a little "getaway" with your family, but your husband leaves to go home to upload footage.

We LOVE camping, and I also love when my kids get to sleep and it's just my husband and I, or just all of the adults by the fire, drinking and talking. I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic, but I would just definitely hate having my kids asleep and being by myself at the campsite waiting on my spouse.

Agreed; I'd hate it too.

They have all of the time in the world. Couldn't they pre-record and pre-edit some videos and vlogs, set them to private, and then release them as needed so they could take a day off every once in awhile?

I think Jared uses his editing time to escape Ellie. He was probably itching to get out of there to upload and do God-knows-what-else he does when he's alone in the "office".

Their life depresses me so much!

It's obvious they already do that a lot, pre-record and take days off. I think they might have shown that to try to prove they don't prerecord.... because people were talking about how they prerecord somethings way ahead of time.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

How can you tell they prerecord?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ellie looked SO happy to be going home. But of course the camping trip was still SO FUN! I feel like E+J, and a lot of Ellie's family, try too hard to make memories. Whenever they go do basically anything with the kids, they talk about how special it is and how the kids will look back on the memories someday. Like when they went on the bike ride and Jared made such a big deal about it. I get wanting to make memories with your family, but it's like they only ever think about how they'll see things in the future rather than living in the moment. I think a lot of vloggers are like this as well, but it has always seemed odd to me just how much E+J talk about this.
Anyway, hopefully this makes sense. I just woke up lol
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

jess595 wrote:
Pency wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:Ellie sure seemed happy leaving the campground. I don't think I'd be so chipper if I was up all night with a sick child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She was SO HAPPY TO LEAVE. Then she talked about that Star Valley thing, which is an RV park with all the comforts of home.That will be the extent of what they do with the RV from now. On a different note, I really hope Ellie's eyebrows die down soon, they look good but weird and out of place on her face.

I didn't really understand the timeline of their trip though. According to E&J, they woke up in the middle of the night (3-4) and left at 5, but they never took the plastic off their bed? How does that work out?
I'm guessing they never bothered to take off those plastic covers you get on a new mattress

Right. My point was that they said Calvin got sick around 3-4 and they left around 5. Where did they sleep until 3-4? On top of the plastic? Did they stay up all night? I just basically don't believe a word they say anymore.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Only mods can check IP's, correct? Any mods out there...blink twice if ktrose1996 is from Logan, UT.

Her posts in the 'Ellie's Favoritism' thread have me side eyeing big time.

Anyway... did we really need to see Cal's puke today? Bleh. I've been in bed the past 24 hours with a stomach bug as well, and seeing that made my stomach turn.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

they showed his puke?? what is wrong with them?
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Only mods can check IP's, correct? Any mods out there...blink twice if ktrose1996 is from Logan, UT. ImageImage

Anyway... did we really need to see Cal's puke today? Bleh. I've been in bed the past 24 hours with a stomach bug as well, and seeing that made my stomach turn. Image
lol, its not her posts in ellie's favoritism thread, its every single one of her posts, we don't need an ip address at this point, i don't think. :lol:
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

They probably slept on the plastic, poop accidents are easier to clean up that way.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

pibachka wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Only mods can check IP's, correct? Any mods out there...blink twice if ktrose1996 is from Logan, UT. ImageImage

Anyway... did we really need to see Cal's puke today? Bleh. I've been in bed the past 24 hours with a stomach bug as well, and seeing that made my stomach turn. Image
lol, its not her posts in ellie's favoritism thread, its every single one of her posts, we don't need an ip address at this point, i don't think. :lol:
Does Ellie have a Samsung phone?

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

If it isn't her, it could be one of her siblings or her mother.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

OK I just read the posts on the favoritism thread.... It sounds just like Ellie! Bad grammar and all... Plus pointing out the bike thing. Please post the IP address. I am so curious.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think it's necessarily her. I think Ellie would appear far more sanctimonious and arrogant in defending herself. I just think it's a viewer that doesn't see what we see.

Plus Ellie is passive aggressive. She'll say something bitchy and add "have a nice day." The new poster is too tame.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think it's necessarily her. I think Ellie would appear far more sanctimonious and arrogant in defending herself. I just think it's a viewer that doesn't see what we see.

Plus Ellie is passive aggressive. She'll say something bitchy and add "have a nice day." The new poster is too tame.
Okay, my wild theory on this (and I'm so glad I'm not alone in the curiosity-dept), is that Ellie?? is asking these very specific questions about how we can tell certain things about how they vlog, which videos contain contradictions to their image, so she (or is it a HE?!!) can go back and remove those parts from those vlogs; also so they can make sure to never include those clues again!!

This person only seems interested in explaining away the facts we clearly see and asking specifically how we know these things and where to find them.

We could be 100% totally off base, but by god I hope we're right, lol!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

bunny88 wrote:OK I just read the posts on the favoritism thread.... It sounds just like Ellie! Bad grammar and all... Plus pointing out the bike thing. Please post the IP address. I am so curious.
Yep, that's what sparked my curiosity! They were explaining everything as a parent would.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Yes!!! And even bragging about Jackson riding a bike at 2... And Ellie just mentioned that in a post about Noah from Samika... Like it was fresh on her mind.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I am putting way too much thought into this, but it could be Jared. He isn't passive aggressive like Ellie is. He defends Ellie and sucks up to her all the time. And he seems to really care about their image, unlike Ellie. Hmmmmm
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

This ktrose person posted via Tapatalk on a Samsung device. Does Ellie or any of her family have a Samsung? I thought they all had iPhones.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Google her username, don't think it's her... Some young 20 year old from Ohio I think lol (Twitter)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”