E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

Definitely Ellie. Lol. I'm from Ohio....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

There are some crazy "fans" that show up on other threads. Mainly the okbaby thread, so people defending aren't always the youtuber in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Ellie couldn't put Jackson in a tshirt and shorts? The whole neighborhood and workers don't need to see Jackson in his underwear.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ktrose1996 wrote:Definitely Ellie. Lol. I'm from Ohio....

Krypto confirmed this as well. She asked me to pass the info along,
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

gymchick43 wrote:Google her username, don't think it's her... Some young 20 year old from Ohio I think lol (Twitter)

It humors me that you took the time to Google my username. Which is also my twitter and instagram name. Although I haven't used in my twitter in almost 2 years, I still use my instagram. I joined YTMD, only a few days ago because I had Google something about Ellie and Jared and it brought me to YTMD, except the forum I was reading was all positive about Ellie and Jared. Then I come to some of the newer forums to see everyone is bad talking them. I really like them. I asked questions on here being genuine, really wanting to know why people dislike and thought the way they did about them. Maybe I was wrong about them and they aren't as good as they seem, or maybe I wasn't. Which is why I asked about them.

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Edenberry wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think it's necessarily her. I think Ellie would appear far more sanctimonious and arrogant in defending herself. I just think it's a viewer that doesn't see what we see.

Plus Ellie is passive aggressive. She'll say something bitchy and add "have a nice day." The new poster is too tame.
Okay, my wild theory on this (and I'm so glad I'm not alone in the curiosity-dept), is that Ellie?? is asking these very specific questions about how we can tell certain things about how they vlog, which videos contain contradictions to their image, so she (or is it a HE?!!) can go back and remove those parts from those vlogs; also so they can make sure to never include those clues again!!

This person only seems interested in explaining away the facts we clearly see and asking specifically how we know these things and where to find them.

We could be 100% totally off base, but by god I hope we're right, lol!
No I am not Ellie. I asked because everything everyone is talking about in these threads I have never noticed while watching there videos.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

ktrose1996 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Google her username, don't think it's her... Some young 20 year old from Ohio I think lol (Twitter)

It humors me that you took the time to Google my username. Which is also my twitter and instagram name. Although I haven't used in my twitter in almost 2 years, I still use my instagram. I joined YTMD, only a few days ago because I had Google something about Ellie and Jared and it brought me to YTMD, except the forum I was reading was all positive about Ellie and Jared. Then I come to some of the newer forums to see everyone is bad talking them. I really like them. I asked questions on here being genuine, really wanting to know why people dislike and thought the way they did about them. Maybe I was wrong about them and they aren't as good as they seem, or maybe I wasn't. Which is why I asked about them.

Took the time aka using the bathroom lol ImageImage

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Jackson running around outside in his underwear, unnecessary :(
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

Edenberry wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think it's necessarily her. I think Ellie would appear far more sanctimonious and arrogant in defending herself. I just think it's a viewer that doesn't see what we see.

Plus Ellie is passive aggressive. She'll say something bitchy and add "have a nice day." The new poster is too tame.
Okay, my wild theory on this (and I'm so glad I'm not alone in the curiosity-dept), is that Ellie?? is asking these very specific questions about how we can tell certain things about how they vlog, which videos contain contradictions to their image, so she (or is it a HE?!!) can go back and remove those parts from those vlogs; also so they can make sure to never include those clues again!!

This person only seems interested in explaining away the facts we clearly see and asking specifically how we know these things and where to find them.

We could be 100% totally off base, but by god I hope we're right, lol!
Very 1984-esque lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”