E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by gopedjane »

Hahahaha! That was the best! They will never use that camper again. How about you try camping before you buy a trailer. What was so difficult to setup? They had their trailer, some chairs, a fire and a generator for their fridge.

Also, if they are in a no power zone that you need a generator, these camping zones are quiet areas away from people with radios and such, that generator sound would have pissed me off big time if I was near them. Thankfully there probably aren't a lot of campers there on a weekday in the spring.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

PumpkinHead wrote:Were there other campers nearby? E+J said they wanted to go somewhere more secluded, so I assumed there wouldn't be anyone else around; though I wouldn't be surprised if they went to a regular campsite. But I don't imagine this RV will get much use after this trip. I can just see Ellie and kids sitting in the RV having little campouts in the garage because that would be SO FUN! :roll:

Also, can you imagine Ellie going tent camping lol? She wouldn't last 2 seconds!
It looked like a regular campsite to me. There was a fire pit and picnic tables. There wasn't a campsite directly next to theirs, but I'm sure it was a very short walk to the next one. I've done lots of camping and that looked like a regular, run of the mill campground with several sites to me.
gymchick43 wrote:Were they trying to convince us that the camping was "so fun" or themselves? Lmao how many times did they need to mention about the challenges and difficulties and then end it with BUT STILL FUN! lol they must have been bickering about best ways to set up. I feel like there is a power struggle because they prob both think they know more about camping from their parents and Ellie must have been referencing her and her parents often, because Jared had to give them props in the video. And I'm sure penny kept trying to run off and Calvin with tantrums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were definitely trying to make it seem SO FUN, but they were having anything but. I'm willing to bet that when they put the kids into bed that was for show, and they packed up and headed straight home after that. Notice Ellie says "It looks really bright in here because of the camera but it's dark!"
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pency wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Were there other campers nearby? E+J said they wanted to go somewhere more secluded, so I assumed there wouldn't be anyone else around; though I wouldn't be surprised if they went to a regular campsite. But I don't imagine this RV will get much use after this trip. I can just see Ellie and kids sitting in the RV having little campouts in the garage because that would be SO FUN! :roll:

Also, can you imagine Ellie going tent camping lol? She wouldn't last 2 seconds!
It looked like a regular campsite to me. There was a fire pit and picnic tables. There wasn't a campsite directly next to theirs, but I'm sure it was a very short walk to the next one. I've done lots of camping and that looked like a regular, run of the mill campground with several sites to me.
gymchick43 wrote:Were they trying to convince us that the camping was "so fun" or themselves? Lmao how many times did they need to mention about the challenges and difficulties and then end it with BUT STILL FUN! lol they must have been bickering about best ways to set up. I feel like there is a power struggle because they prob both think they know more about camping from their parents and Ellie must have been referencing her and her parents often, because Jared had to give them props in the video. And I'm sure penny kept trying to run off and Calvin with tantrums.

They were definitely trying to make it seem SO FUN, but they were having anything but. I'm willing to bet that when they put the kids into bed that was for show, and they packed up and headed straight home after that. Notice Ellie says "It looks really bright in here because of the camera but it's dark!"
Well their kids goto bed relatively early normally which lots of kids do. Which cracks me up when they complain about having a difficult day with their kids when they have hours left in their day to do as they please.

I think they should start drinking I may like them a bit more again. They need to lighten up a bit. I know you don't need to drink to have fun but I love a couple of beers when camping and a glass of wine really helps me relax.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Jared would enjoy the camper more if he and Joel took the kids out in it. Leave Ellie at home.

*not even a gay joke.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

This is a comment from the video where Jared gets mad at Jackson and Ellie corrects him to say playdate. A lot of the replies were similar that it makes them seem less authentic. Ellies response was that there is a difference between a playdate and babysitting and that she was just correcting him. If she really was correcting them then she wouldn't say "say playdate" she would say "it was a playdate not a babysitter. Image

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I think they are mostly frustrated because they cant just send their kids to the basement when they are being annoying. They actually have to play with them or keep them out of trouble.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Their vlog made me really grateful for not having YouTube as a job. Where you're on a little "getaway" with your family, but your husband leaves to go home to upload footage.

We LOVE camping, and I also love when my kids get to sleep and it's just my husband and I, or just all of the adults by the fire, drinking and talking. I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic, but I would just definitely hate having my kids asleep and being by myself at the campsite waiting on my spouse.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I realize the kids go to bed when it's still light out normally, it was just Ellie's comment about it being darker than it looks that made it seem fishy. I think they all went home after that. I guess we will see if they wake up in the camper tomorrow haha
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pency wrote:I realize the kids go to bed when it's still light out normally, it was just Ellie's comment about it being darker than it looks that made it seem fishy. I think they all went home after that. I guess we will see if they wake up in the camper tomorrow haha
Oh yeah I see what you mean. I missed that but I just skimmed it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

littlebaby wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I think it is disgusting that Jared calls Ellie Sister Girl. Especially with the obsession he has with Jen.
He calls *everything* sister girl and yesterday called Penny "Sister Sue" Image It makes me cringe. He couldn't be any more white suburban dad but it's also like he's in the 40's lmao
It's actually just a Mormon thing. ALL females are called "sister" this-or-that. It's like how LDS missionaries are called "elder" this-or-that.

I really do think they went home as soon as they closed the vlog...and I don't see them using it much at all. If Jared has to leave to edit/post vlogs, then they aren't going to be doing much camping! They really just BUY things to show off in the vlogs. It's obvious Ellie is OVER camping.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I didn't mind the vlog until they started complaining about how stressful it was, but yet "so fun". That generator is so loud too. If I heard that from another campsite, I would be so annoyed. I doubt the kids would be able to sleep with the noise from it.

How much online shopping do you think Ellie has done or will do for the camper? On to the next project, I guess.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

freshbalsam wrote:Their vlog made me really grateful for not having YouTube as a job. Where you're on a little "getaway" with your family, but your husband leaves to go home to upload footage.

We LOVE camping, and I also love when my kids get to sleep and it's just my husband and I, or just all of the adults by the fire, drinking and talking. I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic, but I would just definitely hate having my kids asleep and being by myself at the campsite waiting on my spouse.

I agree! I would be scared! Now everyone knows that ellie will be there ALONE with the boys in the evenings. Just so jared can upload a vlog. They really didn't think things through did they?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Their vlog made me really grateful for not having YouTube as a job. Where you're on a little "getaway" with your family, but your husband leaves to go home to upload footage.

I agree! I would be scared! Now everyone knows that ellie will be there ALONE with the boys in the evenings. Just so jared can upload a vlog. They really didn't think things through did they?

Why don't they have a hotspot? If vlogging is their income, they should be prepared for this kind of thing. I have a friend who camps a LOT, and has a really nice trailer, and she posts on Facebook from these beautiful parks in the PNW to make us all envious! Another friend has a yurt, and she has internet access! Idiots.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rhubarb93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhubarb93 »

Wowww, that was camping vlog was pathetic! They spent thousands on a fully self-contained trailer, have clear/warm weather, power and plenty of food, are camping in peaceful forest and have the opportunity to completely unwind and spend quality with their family ..... and they're complaining that it's SO HARD?? WTF about that set up would be difficult? Obviously they are narcissistic, small-minded and money hungry in the context of their vlogging lifestyle, but to not be able to enjoy a one night GLAMPING trip close to home with your own little family is concerning. I feel bad for the boys to not be able to just enjoy themselves and instead have to hear their parents complaining to a camera all trip long.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They couldn't start small with a tent in the backyard? Or is there not space for a small tent?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Cgl33 wrote:They couldn't start small with a tent in the backyard? Or is there not space for a small tent?
Too. Many. Rocks.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

In this video Jared encourages a 1 year old Boston to pee in the pool which starts a conversation about how everyone pees in a pool and it makes it warm ewwwww.
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

I have a traveler and the fridge, stove, and oven run off the propane tanks and we only need to turn the generator on if we want microwave, DVD player, or to charge our phones. Lights and everything work without generator. I didn't know some you need the generator to power the fridge? That doesn't seem right. And most camping sites have a generator off time of 10pm

glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

glamour1225 wrote:I have a traveler and the fridge, stove, and oven run off the propane tanks and we only need to turn the generator on if we want microwave, DVD player, or to charge our phones. Lights and everything work without generator. I didn't know some you need the generator to power the fridge? That doesn't seem right. And most camping sites have a generator off time of 10pm

Trailer *^

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Agreed; I'd hate it too.

They have all of the time in the world. Couldn't they pre-record and pre-edit some videos and vlogs, set them to private, and then release them as needed so they could take a day off every once in awhile?

I think Jared uses his editing time to escape Ellie. He was probably itching to get out of there to upload and do God-knows-what-else he does when he's alone in the "office".

Their life depresses me so much!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”