Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

For two people who don't have full time jobs and obsess over staged content for their fake channel - they sure have a weird way of showing it by not uploading a daily video! Do you think Sam takes a day to watch other people's videos so he can steal their ideas? I wouldn't put it past him!!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Do they upload videos out of order and whenever they feel like it or wtf is going on?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia - nobody gives an F about your weird wardrobe choices and your wannabe make-up choices - you have always been a hillbilly so stop trying to act like you belong in hollywood like your fakeass husband! Wow it was so interesting to see Nia taking all the food outside and serving everyone and Sam just shows up later on to eat and not help at all (as usual) but ofcourse he always has time to film embarrassing moments with his kids - particularly Abram!! Nia is setting up outfits from her "stylish" choices (yeah okay Nia - from what planet!!) and she has a dilemma about what shirt Sam should wear - how about you focus on the major dilemma - why are you still with this cheating moron??
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

brownprincess93 wrote:Nia - nobody gives an F about your weird wardrobe choices and your wannabe make-up choices - you have always been a hillbilly so stop trying to act like you belong in hollywood like your fakeass husband! Wow it was so interesting to see Nia taking all the food outside and serving everyone and Sam just shows up later on to eat and not help at all (as usual) but ofcourse he always has time to film embarrassing moments with his kids - particularly Abram!! Nia is setting up outfits from her "stylish" choices (yeah okay Nia - from what planet!!) and she has a dilemma about what shirt Sam should wear - how about you focus on the major dilemma - why are you still with this cheating moron??
Nia should focus on how shitty Sam treats his kids. He is constantly mean to Abram. He is always fliming and picking on Symphony. When Juliet gets older and since she is a female he will probably film her crying all the time too. Sam is so distasteful with his children..

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

KLothbrock wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Nia - nobody gives an F about your weird wardrobe choices and your wannabe make-up choices - you have always been a hillbilly so stop trying to act like you belong in hollywood like your fakeass husband! Wow it was so interesting to see Nia taking all the food outside and serving everyone and Sam just shows up later on to eat and not help at all (as usual) but ofcourse he always has time to film embarrassing moments with his kids - particularly Abram!! Nia is setting up outfits from her "stylish" choices (yeah okay Nia - from what planet!!) and she has a dilemma about what shirt Sam should wear - how about you focus on the major dilemma - why are you still with this cheating moron??
Nia should focus on how shitty Sam treats his kids. He is constantly mean to Abram. He is always fliming and picking on Symphony. When Juliet gets older and since she is a female he will probably film her crying all the time too. Sam is so distasteful with his children..

I don't think she cares, honestly. It was awhile back that someone here said that she lacks the "mama bear instinct" and she really does. She's not protective of her children at all.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

mormonts wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

I don't think she cares, honestly. It was awhile back that someone here said that she lacks the "mama bear instinct" and she really does. She's not protective of her children at all.
She's not protective of herself honestly. She doesn't care that Sam walks all over her, she let's him. She needs to kick his ass to the curb before he mentally messed her children up more then they are.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I think they really need to lock down what their channel is, a Nia makeup, cooking and stylin' channel, (really none of which she is good at) or a Sam, destruction, woodworking, annoying tree lights, preaching, or just plain lazy channel. Pick a lane people.

Honestly their vlogs are so scattered these days, just film of bunch of rehearsed crap and throw it together.....then Sam naps for the other 20 hours in the day. I kinda think that they both are a little ADD in that they flit from thing to thing, and never really finish something. I mean now Nias is spending hours on practicing her letters (cause she is 12 ) I mean did you see here notebook from the womens retreat....just full of doodles and crap.....the same thing we did in elementary school. They try so hard to be anything they are not, you know Sam looks a someone like Jake Paul and covets what he has, and tries to emulate him, big difference is that Jake Paul is a 20 year old kid, and Sam is a 32 year old father of 3.....gotta grow up sometime Sam.

I wonder what will happen to them when the YouTube bubble comes to a close, and it is happening now, they will have 2 little houses, that won't be worth much, especially the shack in OK, a ton of clothes (they sure do seem to have quite the wardrobe for a young family) and not much else, I mean Sam doesn't have or do his photography anymore and Nia doesn't make her wreaths.

Yeah, and is anyone really taking makeup, fashion or cooking advise from Nia?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Go to Sam's IG to view 2 new pics of he-man Sam and his 4 yr old son with their chainsaws. *giant eyeroll".
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Go to Sam's IG to view 2 new pics of he-man Sam and his 4 yr old son with their chainsaws. *giant eyeroll".
Noticed Sam hash tagged the photos with the companies name like 4 times.they are always looking for a handout, sponsorship, it is just tacky, and so see thru.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Their vlogs are all over the place because they are the most disorganized/disfunctional/disgusting family on YouTube!! How can Sam claim to be "editing" vlogs all day long when he is posting last month's footage? I swear he needs to just get a job and focus on his trainwreck of a family!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just watching their morning makes me feel so gross - the house is always a wreck, kids are peeing in the bed, Sam making breakfast still looks like something wasn't done right.....then you see Nia walking around like she's trying to enter a fashion show....well late in the game clearly!! Did he really just film his kids in the tub?? Is that even necessary - what a creep!! Watching Nia in Walmart reminds me of Kate from Kate plus 8 - her kids look like they rolled out of bed but this one has her nails and hair done and rocking something new almost everyday! 6:10 - the fake attention seeking scene - Sam taking off all the time and Nia basically said it's the single mom life hahaha
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I just sense that they are tired of vlogging. This video seemed disconnected, like neither of them were really into it. They forgot to film the family photo session (good lord, how many posed family photos do they need? The showcasing of the outfits was not at all interesting, imo), and they are promoting this video by saying, "come watch the fun as we sit for family portraits" or something like that, on twitter and facebook. I really think things are falling apart and they don't know what to do about it, or don't even care. The low views must be really disheartening to someone as narcissistic as Sam. The Andrew/Sam antics in OK are typically silly and not funny. The comments are so telling. Not many comments about what happened in the video, just the typical, "I love you so much", "Nia is so pretty", "Juliet is the cutest baby". People ask questions and no one answers. Comments are as boring as the vlog.

And, yes..the messy, dirty house and yard give me anxiety!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia teaching Symphony about "patience" is such a foreshadow - clearly she deals with this garbage on a whole other level when it comes to Sam!! I just skip through Sam's parts - I can't even deal watching his so called demolition projects he has at that garbage dump of a house. Symphony at 4:45 - okay seriously is this kid ever going to speak at her age level? Enough with the annoying baby talk! Baby Chucky wearing that necklace - she looks like an old lady! Okay I just watched Abram close the door on his hand - now that should be a wake up call for Nia to put that damn camera down and pay better attention to her kids - but you know that will never happen! It's more important for her to tell her viewers how much she does since she is always desperate for attention. I know that could have happened to anybody but let's get real - these guys will do anything for views so they kept that in on purpose!!
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

Not direct snark on Sam and Nia per se... but in the video where they go to Symphony's school... wow on the little blonde white girl dressed as a cliche Native American with braids, fake feathers, stripes painted on her face etc etc. I know Texas isn't exactly known as a progressive state education-wise, but I am a bit shocked that kind of dress-up is still included in what I assume is a public school? Or do they go to Christian school? Where I live that would not fly as they begin teaching the native side of history very early, begin teaching about racial stereotypes and what is and isn't okay. I know they're just kids in a little school play but it's generally not considered okay to dress as a stereotype of another ethnicity, especially one that historically had some atrocities committed against them. They will grow up to be the white sorority girls that wear some offensive skimpy halloween costume in blackface, or geisha or "hot native (I word probably) princess."

Ugh, I don't hate Nia. I think she does her best as a mom. But she is just so so try-hard lately!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

procraftinating wrote:Not direct snark on Sam and Nia per se... but in the video where they go to Symphony's school... wow on the little blonde white girl dressed as a cliche Native American with braids, fake feathers, stripes painted on her face etc etc. I know Texas isn't exactly known as a progressive state education-wise, but I am a bit shocked that kind of dress-up is still included in what I assume is a public school? Or do they go to Christian school? Where I live that would not fly as they begin teaching the native side of history very early, begin teaching about racial stereotypes and what is and isn't okay. I know they're just kids in a little school play but it's generally not considered okay to dress as a stereotype of another ethnicity, especially one that historically had some atrocities committed against them. They will grow up to be the white sorority girls that wear some offensive skimpy halloween costume in blackface, or geisha or "hot native (I word probably) princess."

Ugh, I don't hate Nia. I think she does her best as a mom. But she is just so so try-hard lately!
Symphony goes to a Christian school....hence why they mentioned praying in the thanksgiving play. And the South is 50 years late to everything. My niece's school dressed them up as "indians" on Friday, and my sister actually thought it was cute AND posted it to Facebook. So yes, it still happens....somehow.

Abram closing the door on his hand made my stomach actually turn. I watched it happen while Nia was talking to the camera. And all the blood! Oh that poor baby.

In other news, Andrew looked so much like Abram in today's vlog. I normally think Abram favors Nia but you could totally see Abram in Andrew's face while they were at Sonic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Does Sam even have a plan as to what he's doing with that house in Ohio? Does he even know what he's doing? I'm hearing a lot of "try to correct that somehow" and "figure out how to do that". He seems to just be ripping down walls and going in without any plan whatsoever. He likes to think he knows what he's doing, but I doubt this man has enough skills to refurbish an entire house safely.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mormonts wrote:Does Sam even have a plan as to what he's doing with that house in Ohio? Does he even know what he's doing? I'm hearing a lot of "try to correct that somehow" and "figure out how to do that". He seems to just be ripping down walls and going in without any plan whatsoever. He likes to think he knows what he's doing, but I doubt this man has enough skills to refurbish an entire house safely.
What he did with the fridge is proof that he's got no clue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sam posted the neighbor clearly laying out his position - looks like they bought the land in Oklahoma without clear title. I would assume sam did the sale as sloppy as possible so not surprised there are issues - that said it’s mean and low to make the vlog about “jim” being creepy when sam is the creepiest. How low to invite that man into the rv and film him without his knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:Sam posted the neighbor clearly laying out his position - looks like they bought the land in Oklahoma without clear title. I would assume sam did the sale as sloppy as possible so not surprised there are issues - that said it’s mean and low to make the vlog about “jim” being creepy when sam is the creepiest. How low to invite that man into the rv and film him without his knowledge.

I was hoping someone would post about this. It is really outrageous. I don't want to give them another view and I am not quite clear about the situation. Do you have further details?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:Sam posted the neighbor clearly laying out his position - looks like they bought the land in Oklahoma without clear title. I would assume sam did the sale as sloppy as possible so not surprised there are issues - that said it’s mean and low to make the vlog about “jim” being creepy when sam is the creepiest. How low to invite that man into the rv and film him without his knowledge.

I was hoping someone would post about this. It is really outrageous. I don't want to give them another view and I am not quite clear about the situation. Do you have further details?
Yeah, the OK shack is gonna be a joke....also wonder about having permits and inspections
for doing the work, and I hope he doesn't try to do the electrical and plumbing work, he is really not skilled enough for that.

If Sam were smart (OK, I know, I know hahahahaha) he would use the other guys demand as a way to get out of the deal in OK and rid himself of the shack and the crappy piece of property, which he will never finish, I mean there is a big difference in painting and putting molding up in his house, to building walls and whole bathrooms.....since they can't seem to get their bathrooms at home in working order.

Again this is just Sam winging it and not really having a plan, just tear stuff down....I predict he will lose interest in it and it will stay unfinished, they really don't keep up with things, Abrams exploring, Nias wreaths, etc. AND THEIR SCAM OF A CHARITY, still not fixed the website for months now.

Return to “Sam and Nia”