Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

1finn
Informer
Informer

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by 1finn »

What is it with Sam and airlines, the idiot can't seem to reserve a seat to save his life, so then he goes on the plane and shoves his camera in other peoples faces asking them to change seats.....best part NO ONE CHANGED.....YAY PEOPLE.

Then Sam comes home where is sister and sister in law have been watching his and Nias spawn, since they can't be bothered, and promptly goes and takes a nap, then wakes up and complains that Symphony and his sister are still up at 10:30pm.....what a lazy lazy piece of human garbage.

Check the clickbait title on todays video..."Dog too rough with baby".........Oreo took the ball from Juliet's hand, not roughly just playing, I guess when all else fails....clickbait the hell out it.

Last was a comment by Sam, at the very end in the "whats on tomorrow" Sam says "Welcome to the family without Nia" I mean talk about passive aggressive....or shades of things to come.

Last little funny bit, Sam seems much more handsy with Heath then he ever does with Nia, I think he touched and fondled Heath more this trip, then Nia in a year. LOL
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow - what an ass!! Did he just film people on the flight that didn't follow his "orders" and try to make it look like they were at fault?? Seriously - someone punch this guy out already! Also if Sam wants to keep buying subscribers and ruining his marriage while doing it - then at least let his precious Fan Basic know since they worship him :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:Wow - what an ass!! Did he just film people on the flight that didn't follow his "orders" and try to make it look like they were at fault?? Seriously - someone punch this guy out already! Also if Sam wants to keep buying subscribers and ruining his marriage while doing it - then at least let his precious Fan Basic know since they worship him :?
I would love to see him get ejected from a plane for acting out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

You guys have nailed it (above)! <3

I'll just add that I went to Heath's youtube (link in the description of this vid) to check out "Sam and Heath's Big Project". I watched the Christian song video. Meh. But, my point is, nowhere is there any mention of Sam's collaboration! What up, Sam?

Oh...also...the plane seats. I think either 1) he is too late booking to get seats together 2) if he books online, maybe he just skips the seat selection page. Either way, S.T.U.P.I.D. If I am on a plane (especially in first class) I DO NOT WANT some crazy stranger with his vlogger camera and his hat on backwards, even talking to me, let alone trying to get me to change seats. If I were on that flight crew, I'd put a quick stop to that.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

E_8 wrote:
JLPC wrote:One more post (sorry, I sound like an investigative reporter, lol).
A comment on Sam's IG post with the guys and babies: Tick tock, Sam. Do your boys there know about Trisha?
I had heard of Trisha before but prior to just now had never seen her channel. I didn't watch any videos but goddamn she looks like a hot mess.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

vesti wrote:
E_8 wrote:
JLPC wrote:One more post (sorry, I sound like an investigative reporter, lol).
A comment on Sam's IG post with the guys and babies: Tick tock, Sam. Do your boys there know about Trisha?
I had heard of Trisha before but prior to just now had never seen her channel. I didn't watch any videos but goddamn she looks like a hot mess.
OH, yes, she really has quite a few problems, I mean mentally she is a whack job, about the only thing I can see that she and Sam have in common is they both profess to be "Christians" but do the opposite every second of their life.

I used to watch her until it became increasingly apparent that she needs much mental help, and really didn't find her amusing or entertaining at all, just really really sad.

As much as I can't stand Sam, I really don't see them being involved, much less when they would have met, she lives in LA, but it could be another Ashley Madison type thing, over the internet.....maybe why Sam still has no phone, cause the, no phone, thing is a real mystery.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I am so happy that nobody would change seats with Sam. Cannot believe he has the nerve to ask people on every flight they go on. They act like it is luck when they get seated together on the rare occasion instead of the reality of them just being to lazy/unorganized to book seats together.

The post about Sam being more affectionate with Heath than Nia is so right! He actually looked natural with his arm around Heath compared to the forced affection with Nia.

Also, I know this was a few videos ago, but out of all the things they would find useful to learn more of in school....the history of the bible? I'm surprised he also didn't add a class just for girls on how to be a subserviant wife.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I recall awhile back Sam and Nia saying on video that they were trying to make an effort to kiss more or be more affectionate with one another? First, that didn't last long at all, and second, that really should come a bit more naturally this long into their marriage. It doesn't come naturally for them at all. Any time they're affectionate, it's incredibly forced or put on for the camera.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mormonts wrote:I recall awhile back Sam and Nia saying on video that they were trying to make an effort to kiss more or be more affectionate with one another? First, that didn't last long at all, and second, that really should come a bit more naturally this long into their marriage. It doesn't come naturally for them at all. Any time they're affectionate, it's incredibly forced or put on for the camera.
I remember that vlog; I think they were in D.C.
"Make an effort to kiss more" sounds like an assignment from a C grade, old-timey marriage counselor. "So, you feel like you've lost that lovin' feeling? Ok, you need to make a chart and kiss 4x a day, even if you don't feel like it."
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

The title is now dog bites at baby
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

flightlessbird wrote:The title is now dog bites at baby
WHAT?? OMG, he's such a nasty liar. I hope this backfires on him, because a lot of those kids love the dog. Oreo was incredibly careful with the baby!!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

mormonts wrote:I recall awhile back Sam and Nia saying on video that they were trying to make an effort to kiss more or be more affectionate with one another? First, that didn't last long at all, and second, that really should come a bit more naturally this long into their marriage. It doesn't come naturally for them at all. Any time they're affectionate, it's incredibly forced or put on for the camera.
Not to defend Sam and I know we aren't talking about me but I imagine if my husband and I had to be affectionate I'm camera we'd probably look similar. I'm not huge into PDA. Other than our wedding we've only kissed a few times in front of other people and my wrist scream in pain if we hold hands for too long. They were probably getting a lot of crap for not showing any.
That being said they don't seem natural on camera at all. As someone else stated they were more natural quite a while ago, and now everything seems like it could take several takes to get it right. I know most retake certain shots, especially when theyre doing explanations. I'm just imagining "okay Abram run out again" while Nia slaps the slate that reads take 21.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

JLPC wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:The title is now dog bites at baby
WHAT?? OMG, he's such a nasty liar. I hope this backfires on him, because a lot of those kids love the dog. Oreo was incredibly careful with the baby!!
I actually clicked on that and slipped to that part, and was surprised at just how careful she was. I was at least expecting her to accidentally maybe nip her when trying to grab the ball leaving Julliete crying.
Which still wouldn't have been bad nor meant Oreo was being aggressive.
I've had dogs accidently nip me pretty good when they grabbed a ball. I was more impressed with just how sweet she was.
Here's a title suggestion
"Dog is is so gentle with baby" hey even add rescue dog to the title people eat that stuff up.
I know we'd be craping on him for that but at least his followers wouldn't be.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

My phone is the most irritating for some reason it doesn't recognize words like it changed skipping to slipping anyway did anyone see the comment where one of his fans said something like
"Heaths funny he always seems so unhappy when he's in Sam's presence sure it's because he doesn't like the camera"
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

40,000 new subs in the last 2 days. Seems legit. :?
How the heck does he get away with this sh*t?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

When Sam and Heath are together, I get so embarrassed for him. It's awkward and forced.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sam putting his arms around Heath on their shared king bed, cradling his head, talking about putting a catheter in him. Super heterosexual behavior, Sam.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

My favorite part of today's vlog: Sam takes the old refrigerator OUT and -my oh my- who knew? The new refrigerator from the OK place doesn't fit! Hilarious. So he saws off part of the cupboard to fit the height, and now it's too wide. Pure comedy. Oh, and also, the neighbor on camera at the tree lighting party, who is a dead ringer for Cousin Eddy from National Lampoon's Christmas. (I actually saw that in the comments, but he IS!). :P :P
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia's hair and shirt....should we just call her Hannah or Nannah?? hahaha she's seriously such a loser like get your own style!! The fact that Nia just agrees to have Sam destroy the cabinet in the kitchen instead of telling him off for not being smart and measuring it first - I mean he's such a possessive jerk!! Sam trying to act like he's the Godfather outside of his house like people came to worship him or something - what an idiot! I'm surprised Symphony wasn't crying while reading her poem or complaining about one of the kids - that is what she usually does...but then Sam did it anyway and complained about the neighbour asking to turn the lights off at night - I mean who wouldn't???
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I really feel sorry for the kids, and how embarrassed they will be when all their friends see their tantrums and bad behavior. I mean imagine how Abram will feel when his parents called him "Captain Pee" and laughed about it.....yeah that will not mortify him, but as long as it gets Sam view and subs, everyone is fair game.

I wonder if they put on the invites that Nia handed out, that they would be filmed for their channel, I wonder is if they ever get people to sign releases.

I applaud his neighbor for saying to turn them off at a certain time, only common courtesy. It is like the people who do the lights and music, but at least they don't have them on all night.

Return to “Sam and Nia”