waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ass-kissing frustrations

Unread post by waitwhat »

smom12 wrote:
And as an aside sent me 2 messages being quite nasty, when I've never called whattheactual a name. So there is that.
I'm only going to say this once. MANY PEOPLE FOE HER BUT WHEN SHE QUOTES EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT JESS WE SEE IT ANYWAY, which DEFEATS THE POINT. Not that hard to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hang on, who send you nasty messages? whattheactual?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

mommadrama01 wrote:My thought on it is, it's a gossip site, there are going to be differences of opinion. Not every thread in here is constant bashing. A lot of people, for example, in the Cullen and Katie thread don't bash them. Some people like them some people don't and the thread survives. Some people like Jess, some people don't. It's ok to disagree. I like Jess and think a lot of the posts in their are reaching but I also agree with a lot of the posts are funny because she definitely is not perfect. The Jess threads are still my favorite threads to read because, lets face it, even if I like her, her life is a mess LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And yet I don't see you in the Jess thread telling people how wrong they are every. single. time. something bad is said about Jess. You see the difference? Plenty people disagree in the Jess thread and yet most people only have a problem with this particular user so it's not that we can't tolerate anything good said about jess. Ffs, right before she got banned, whattheactual felt the need to defend Jess for leaving a sticker on a fruit she gave Lilia. She couldn't let go a single nitpicky comment about a sticker on a fruit against Jess .That really says a lot.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

And we were told to bring our frustrations to the boxing ring because she derailed the thread constantly, so we're here, not breaking any rules.

Actually you were told to bring your frustrations to the Boxing Ring because you and several others had an issue with a user that was making the thread go off topic constantly. It's not just her that was doing it. Not everything that went wrong in that thread before she was temporarily banned was her fault. No one wants to read 50 pages of her having an opinion that differs from people and then being jumped on and dismissed. Yes this is a discussion forum and a place to "bash" and gossip about YT moms, but it's boring when every single person has the same opinion. There are going to be people there who dislike her less than others. It doesn't make them minions or fans.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

And we were told to bring our frustrations to the boxing ring because she derailed the thread constantly, so we're here, not breaking any rules.

Actually you were told to bring your frustrations to the Boxing Ring because you and several others had an issue with a user that was making the thread go off topic constantly. It's not just her that was doing it. Not everything that went wrong in that thread before she was temporarily banned was her fault. No one wants to read 50 pages of her having an opinion that differs from people and then being jumped on and dismissed. Yes this is a discussion forum and a place to "bash" and gossip about YT moms, but it's boring when every single person has the same opinion. There are going to be people there who dislike her less than others. It doesn't make them minions or fans.

How long is she banned for? I sure am enjoying the peace and quiet :)
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
yallstupid wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:From my perspective, the only thing that was obnoxious was all the people who were telling whattheactual to go away, claiming she was Jess, saying she was up Jess' ass, etc. I didn't mind whattheactual's posts and wouldn't have even noticed if people hadn't responded in this fashion.

I do not understand why she was banned.

Finally, before anyone says I should take my own advice and not express disagreement: that isn't my advice. I think it's fine to express disagreement in a rational way. Actually, I think it's *important* to go against the crowd in some situations. Is a trashy gossip forum one of them? Well no, but discussions are also really boring if everyone has the same opinion, so I'm fine with disagreements on youtuber forums, as well as in response to what I have just written. Go ham.

Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be friendly. I mean I might of been nasty once here but I never bullied someone off a forum, I chose my place.
She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

Never said don't come here, this is a good place to do it? I said a couple swears maybe said the word bitch (so prob bitching about me sending 'messages' being vulgar) but I still never bullied or fought anyone on the forum, it's annoying. I deal in private messages mostly because no one wants to see fighting unless it's here or pm. She does answer and disagree but before she can discuss it more and debate and she usually gets bitched at so how can you blame her for not getting the chance to that's my point. Who cares if it's for everything (it's not) its boring with everyone agreeing. She got banned because people don't like her not because she did anything wrong. Who cares for how long that's still not fair lol, all these people here got off topic so many times bitching at least she still talked about Jesss.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

People don't like her(yet have no issues with other posters who don't always bash Jess) for a reason. Just saying.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

waitwhat wrote:People don't like her(yet have no issues with other posters who don't always bash Jess) for a reason. Just saying.
That's what I mean, and there are a LOT of annoying users that post every second post that I don't like to see but I deal with it. I don't get why she was the only one. She didn't do anything wrong really or go off topic anymore then other people unless people made her defend herself. Just saying too.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

waitwhat wrote:People don't like her(yet have no issues with other posters who don't always bash Jess) for a reason. Just saying.
I get you hate her, but she made you all rage for going against the grain. It really says more about you all then it did about her. The peace and quiet is boring because you all agree with each other, no discussion. Kinda forced the ban because you all were complaining so much, that's sad it wasn't even because she did shit wrong xD so I guess you can follow the rules and still be punished.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

yallstupid wrote:
I get you hate her, but she made you all rage for going against the grain. It really says more about you all then it did about her. The peace and quiet is boring because you all agree with each other, no discussion. Kinda forced the ban because you all were complaining so much, that's sad it wasn't even because she did shit wrong xD so I guess you can follow the rules and still be punished.
I do not hate her, or Jess or any other stranger off the internet. I definitely didn't rage, I just expressed my annoyance.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

You know, she did pick at people's posts a lot. I'll give you that. But what made it worst was people egging her on afterwards. You say something, she disagrees, ok move on. I wouldn't even say she always defended jess, but she liked to show a different side to things. Let's face it, so much of the crap on the jess thread is reaching and ridiculous speculation. My biggest pet peeve is when those speculations some how turn into facts and people just run with it. (Yes it's a gossip forum but idgaf)

Anyways, so the moment she ever said anything, no matter how logical it may (or may not) have been, people automatically jumped down her throat. Like really? That obviously made it worse and that's where most of the arguments and bullshit came from. Clearly she wasn't going to back down and she has a right to defend herself. And honestly, it was always the same 2-3 posters attacking her too and yes, it was an ATTACK. It's one thing to have a discussion over differing opinions but it's another to just tell someone to leave or crawl out of jess ass. Then y'all wanna cry and say that she's the one bothering you. Lols give me a break. You're just mad you weren't able to bully her out of the thread.

Anytime someone suggests a change of topic on any thread because the current topic is petty and stupid, the first thing they're told is to scroll past it and ignore it (usually by the same posters complaining about whattheactual). So why not follow your own advice?

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

So she should be allowed to constantly pick apart people's posts but it's those people's fault for then also replying to her? Why did she continue to reply to those posters who were telling her to go away instead of stopping quoting them and contradicting them?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

waitwhat wrote:
smom12 wrote:
And as an aside sent me 2 messages being quite nasty, when I've never called whattheactual a name. So there is that.
I'm only going to say this once. MANY PEOPLE FOE HER BUT WHEN SHE QUOTES EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT JESS WE SEE IT ANYWAY, which DEFEATS THE POINT. Not that hard to understand.

Hang on, who send you nasty messages? whattheactual?
No. "Y'all are stupid" did.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The point is, the thread shouldn't be going off topic as much as it is and it's not just one person to blame. If you don't like something on the Internet, scroll past it instead of resorting to name calling or telling someone to crawl out of X's ass.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mrsbarnaby wrote:Yep and she is likely to never be banned because she stays polite. I don't know why she puts so much energy into arguing against every single negative post? Apparently she has a life but she sure as hell puts alot of time and effort into Jesss' thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Im sorry but the irony of this post is so fucking huge I just cannot ignore it.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Just want to say, I never attacked her (that I can remember) and I wasnt part of the catalyst that got her temporarily banned. I joined this thread because she is annoying and regularly jumps on peoples posts, including mine.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:Yep and she is likely to never be banned because she stays polite. I don't know why she puts so much energy into arguing against every single negative post? Apparently she has a life but she sure as hell puts alot of time and effort into Jesss' thread.

Such a clever little thing aren't you.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Huh??\
I just think it is kind've funny that you're trying to insult someone about the amount of energy/time she is putting into gossiping when you are in a thread to gossip about the gossipers.
I mean, I am sure we could all find more productive uses of our free time.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Huh??\
I just think it is kind've funny that you're trying to insult someone about the amount of energy/time she is putting into gossiping when you are in a thread to gossip about the gossipers.
I mean, I am sure we could all find more productive uses of our free time.
I wasn't insulting her for how much time she spends on here, you obviously didn't catch something she said in Jess' thread. She told me she has a life so she doesn't spend much time on here, which is why I said what I did because it was a lie. It had nothing to do with me slagging off someone for being on here all the time.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Well unless she comes back with a different attitude(less picking at people's posts) we'll be right back in this situation in no time and eventually she will get permanently banned. It's more likely the forum will ban a single user to maintain the peace than ban a multitude(makes more sense too). I wasn't part of the fight that got her temp banned either but damn, I am taking advantage of her being absent so I can say what I want to without her jumping at everything.
jbrooke1915
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jbrooke1915 »

I so agree with all of you. Hell, I don't even post in the jessfam thread but I read it regularly and ALWAYS have to exit out because I get so irritated with all whattheactual's constant giant quotes defending why she's defending what she defends. I mean its not just occasional its to EVERY single post and she goes on and on and on and on about it for so long that people eventually say things like "go away " or that she's stuck up jess's ass. Because it's not just a post here or there defending her and/or stating her personal opinion, it's pages after pages going on and on and beating a dead horse. My god it's so irritating

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Boxing Ring”