Ass-kissing frustrations

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ass-kissing frustrations

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I'm being the immature person here (as stated by another user) and making a thread to vent about ass-kissers. My frustration is with 'whattheactual' and she's driving me and many others INSANE. To stop clogging up main threads, post your frustrations here :)

P.s I tried to find the rules to see if you're allowed to call people out, if you're not, then I will remake this post with no names included and I won't mention any names in the thread either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ass-kissing frustrations

Unread post by smom12 »

I have to agree. It makes it no fun to go on anymore. Honestly she's killing the vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Yep and she is likely to never be banned because she stays polite. I don't know why she puts so much energy into arguing against every single negative post? Apparently she has a life but she sure as hell puts alot of time and effort into Jesss' thread.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

It's honestly so annoying because nobody can express their opinion without that user defending Jess. Like okay I get it you love her. Then if you call her out she's like "I have every right to express my opinion". YEAH I KNOW SO DO I YET YOU STILL QUOTE ME EVERY DAMN TIME! Lol
Main reason why I havent been on the Jess thread in a while.
And no not everyone who doesn't bash Jess is a mionion. But there's a difference between not bashing her and literally justifying everything she does whenever someone comments their opinion.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

You know in that friend episode where Ross keeps saying PIVOT PIVOT. Well every time she posts in my head I'm chandler saying SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

It's driving me insane. I can't fucking block it, she someone gets unblocked! She's a bedbug from Jesss' house I swear, can't get her to leave you alone.
If she didn't constantly quote our posts there wouldn't be an issue and she then plays the victim when we retaliate.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

We should just make this the Jess thread, its minion free and tastes great!

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Kryptonite wrote:Report the posts you're talking about if she's retaliating. I'd be happy to take a look at them. :)

*Note: We don't ban everyone for having a different opinion but if she's retaliating and throwing the thread off track, it's worth looking into.
You'll be looking through LOTS of posts, if only it were possible to ban someone off a specific thread it's exhausting constantly going off topic
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kryptonite wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:Report the posts you're talking about if she's retaliating. I'd be happy to take a look at them. :)

*Note: We don't ban everyone for having a different opinion but if she's retaliating and throwing the thread off track, it's worth looking into.
You'll be looking through LOTS of posts, if only it were possible to ban someone off a specific thread it's exhausting constantly going off topic
Ah, I see.

Unfortunately we are unable to limit someone to certain threads without making the particular thread in question password protected. Jessica's thread is too large to do so.

Can someone report one of her posts so I'm able to find them, please? Tapatalk and YTMD mobile make it difficult to search on...

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Done.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm just seeing this thread, but I hope you don't mind that I permi-banned her for a bit (I was getting quite a few pm from users saying that she keeps going off topic). I also sent her a message that I was doing that because she was clogging the thread and going off topic with her, "I'm the victim!" posts.
Hopefully the jess thread can go back to 'normal' without someone needing reply/qoute every single post about how we're wrong, and that jess can do no wrong.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

hannahbanana wrote:I'm just seeing this thread, but I hope you don't mind that I permi-banned her for a bit (I was getting quite a few pm from users saying that she keeps going off topic). I also sent her a message that I was doing that because she was clogging the thread and going off topic with her, "I'm the victim!" posts.
Hopefully the jess thread can go back to 'normal' without someone needing reply/qoute every single post about how we're wrong, and that jess can do no wrong.
You're the MVP. Now someone else in in camp whattheactual. I'm just gonna avoid that thread for a week... which is sad because I think the majority of ladies are funny as shit. Why go to a gossip site if you like Jess or think what we say is stupid? What's the point? It's a killjoy.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

The issue is she isnt doing anything against the rules its just frustrating as fuck.

''Chris sure doesnt see his boys often does he? thats sad for them''
''He sees them everytime his visitation allows, what else do you people want from him??''

''Why is her literal whole boob out on social media, there really should be a line between personal and public''
''OMG, my step sisters aunties dog was called a slut for breastfeeding last week, im glad messica is normallising it!"
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

How angry are you, mrsbarnaby? Just wondering. By someone having a difference in opinion? And just how hard is it to foe her and move on? You seemed quite angry in that thread, and now here.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:The issue is she isnt doing anything against the rules its just frustrating as fuck.

''He sees them everytime his visitation allows, what else do you people want from him??''

''Why is her literal whole boob out on social media, there really should be a line between personal and public''
''OMG, my step sisters aunties dog was called a slut for breastfeeding last week, im glad messica is normallising it!"
So foe her and move on. She literally isn't doing anything against the rules. It's a forum. For discussion. And like it or not, there are going to be opinions that are different from yours.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:The issue is she isnt doing anything against the rules its just frustrating as fuck.

LMFAOOOOO I'm ImageImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

HarlowCarlo wrote:

"My grandparents wouldn't let me move in, so why would Chris's grandparents do the same?"
"I don't see the issue with jess having three baby daddies, but if she had a fourth, I think she should start thinking about her life"
"I was one of our 8 siblings, we all felt equally loved"
And that's just from the past couple of days lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

hannahbanana wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

"My grandparents wouldn't let me move in, so why would Chris's grandparents do the same?"
"I don't see the issue with jess having three baby daddies, but if she had a fourth, I think she should start thinking about her life"
"I was one of our 8 siblings, we all felt equally loved"
And that's just from the past couple of days lol
Omg it's so exact though ImageImageImage

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

CamilaCabello wrote:

So foe her and move on. She literally isn't doing anything against the rules. It's a forum. For discussion. And like it or not, there are going to be opinions that are different from yours.
Cause it totally seems like you're moving on, just sayin'.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I tried to foe her and I still see all her posts. It's just annoying. I don't understand why deliberately come on a thread made for us to bitch about something, and bitch at us for bitching lol
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

CamilaCabello wrote:How angry are you, mrsbarnaby? Just wondering. By someone having a difference in opinion? And just how hard is it to foe her and move on? You seemed quite angry in that thread, and now here.
This has NOTHING to do with her opinion. It's to do with her quoting every single post that says anything negative about Jess. I'm not an angry person. I'm frustrated, yes, but not angry. This seems to be to go to argument whenever you have nothing good to add in the defense. Instead, you just say we are sad, or angry, or bitter, or jealous because it's the only thing you can think of.
I've already said she's not doing anything against the rules, she's not being nasty and she seems like a nice person but she does not have the right to undermine everything anyone says, just like we have the right to speak up if we aren't happy. Don't tell us we need to give her the right to her opinion then act like we are assholes when *we* have an opinion.

Return to “Boxing Ring”