Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm so they have the baby in the stroller without her car seat, she is way to little to just be in those "loose" straps especially the way oscar jolts the stroller around on that damn board! For mister healthy he sure is lazy can't even unpack the car when he knows they are buying a bike! Oh and still no license plates how have they not been pulled over yet it is illegal to not have plates I wish a cop would pull him over and actually charge him with a class c misdemeanor which is the law in Utah!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

webbygurl626 wrote:Umm so they have the baby in the stroller without her car seat, she is way to little to just be in those "loose" straps especially the way oscar jolts the stroller around on that damn board! For mister healthy he sure is lazy can't even unpack the car when he knows they are buying a bike! Oh and still no license plates how have they not been pulled over yet it is illegal to not have plates I wish a cop would pull him over and actually charge him with a class c misdemeanor which is the law in Utah!

because they literally dont care about breaking the law..never have and prob never will. I havent seen people as lazy as them. I just dont get why they overcomplicate their existence.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

webbygurl626 wrote:Umm so they have the baby in the stroller without her car seat, she is way to little to just be in those "loose" straps especially the way oscar jolts the stroller around on that damn board! For mister healthy he sure is lazy can't even unpack the car when he knows they are buying a bike! Oh and still no license plates how have they not been pulled over yet it is illegal to not have plates I wish a cop would pull him over and actually charge him with a class c misdemeanor which is the law in Utah!

I also think it's funny that he wants to work out but he doesn't even walk with the stroller he uses that stupid board. Meanwhile Kyra is biking with an attachment on the back lol.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

And was it the vlog before this one where oscar actually said he wanted to strangle his own child and even put his hands up and made it look like he was doing it, just because the one year old wouldn't sit for pictures! I feel like that is part of his scary and aggressive behavior!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webbygurl626 wrote:And was it the vlog before this one where oscar actually said he wanted to strangle his own child and even put his hands up and made it look like he was doing it, just because the one year old wouldn't sit for pictures! I feel like that is part of his scary and aggressive behavior!

WTF he did that?! He is a psychopath i swear.. he has MAJOR issues esp concerning alaya. Remember he said he hopes she doesnt grow up to talk all the time bc a girl shouldnt be talking a lot bc that annoys him?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

can we talk about the fact that they just left alaya in the shopping basket when kyra was riding around and oscar and levi followed her...HOW are they not worried someone could so easily take her.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:And was it the vlog before this one where oscar actually said he wanted to strangle his own child and even put his hands up and made it look like he was doing it, just because the one year old wouldn't sit for pictures! I feel like that is part of his scary and aggressive behavior!

WTF he did that?! He is a psychopath i swear.. he has MAJOR issues esp concerning alaya. Remember he said he hopes she doesnt grow up to talk all the time bc a girl shouldnt be talking a lot bc that annoys him?
Seriously? He's such a jerk, even if it was a joke. He shouldn't be letting Levi hear him say things like that, he'll start repeating them. Watch Levi grow up to be one of those guys who thinks girls are beneath him and he can do what he wants to them with his trashy dad defending him like the Brock Turner guy.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:can we talk about the fact that they just left alaya in the shopping basket when kyra was riding around and oscar and levi followed her...HOW are they not worried someone could so easily take her.
Because she's Kyra and Oscar's daughter, she's invicible. Proof: Levi is still alive.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

im convinced they won't be satisfied until they almost KILL their child(ren). you'd think they want something to happen with the way they dont care. 'BABY TAKEN FROM GROCERY STORE (SCARY)' 'ONE YEAR OLD DROWNS IN BATHTUB...'

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f1a373.png[/img]

Totally thought that was Keren in the back ImageImage

Ashleigh1024
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ashleigh1024 »

I feel so bad for Kyra. She has so much potential to better herself and it feels like Oscar holds her back so she feels like she can't leave him. He always is making nasty comments towards her.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Kyra looks amazing, especially considering she had a baby only a few months ago. Good for her.

Those bike trailers are the best, we used to have one for our kids but now they're too big for it. They probably should of waited until next summer when Alaya will be big enough to sit in it but at least Kyra or Oscar can just take levi out in it.

itschelseeaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itschelseeaaa »

Yeah that really upset me. To be fair though I couldn't quite tell if he was kidding (like maybe Kyra talks a lot so he thinks Alaya will) or if he actually doesn't want his daughter to be annoying like "other girls". Hopefully it was the first otherwise I would lose a lot of respect for Oscar and for Kyra for staying with him. Not that I have that much respect to begin with lol
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:can we talk about the fact that they just left alaya in the shopping basket when kyra was riding around and oscar and levi followed her...HOW are they not worried someone could so easily take her.
When I was watching that part of the video I was thinking Wait, so is Alaya with them? Why wouldn't they leave Levi at home with their nanny too...I mean their "friend" then a minute or so later I noticed she was in the cart, off by herself.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

itschelseeaaa wrote:

Yeah that really upset me. To be fair though I couldn't quite tell if he was kidding (like maybe Kyra talks a lot so he thinks Alaya will) or if he actually doesn't want his daughter to be annoying like "other girls". Hopefully it was the first otherwise I would lose a lot of respect for Oscar and for Kyra for staying with him. Not that I have that much respect to begin with lol
To me it seemed like a "women should be seen and not heard" or "women talk too much" kind of thing, even if it was a joke, I can see Oscar thinking that. He should teach his daughter that her thoughts matter and she can talk about whatever she wants to him.
Kyra can really do so much better than him, I actually love watching Kyra and the kids but I can't stand Oscar.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Wait. What if one of those extra rooms in the new house is for their babysitter friend? Didn't Kyra talk about wanting one of her friends to move in with them at one point too? I could see them trying to pull that off as wanting to have a friend around more, when in reality they'd have a live-in nanny that they happen to be friendly with.
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

Going along with the Oscar "woman should be seen and not heard" mentality talk, I recall him saying something along the lines of "My daughter won't date until she's way older" but then going back and saying he won't be as strict about that w/ Levi. That's such a messed up thing to think/say/do. If one child dates at 16, so does the other, regardless of gender.

(I dont remember if this was before Alaya's pregnancy, during, or after she was born.)
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Guys what's going on with the "heart/likes" ? Is everyone's tapatalk tripping or is just me?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

This is mean but Kyra kind of looks like Jefere Star or however you spell his name

Return to “OKBaby”