The Weiss Life

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Weiss Life

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She only showed her first ultrasound where there was one baby and one empty sac. She hasn’t shown video/pictures of all the rest of the ultrasounds because there is only one baby. She’s just trying to drag it out for views. At 12 weeks, a second baby would be seen and the heartbeat would be heard without a doubt. She knows there is only one baby and the other sac was a blighted ovum.
luxerose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luxerose »

Oh man, I haven’t been on here for a bit so I missed all the drama surrounding the video with Gabrielle’s dad (I didn’t watch it).

I’ve been so over Melissa’s clickbaitey titles and thumbnails being all about the supposed “twins”. They’re being so weird about it, I genuinely think its just one baby and they’re dragging it out all over social media for views.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

luxerose wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:19 pm Oh man, I haven’t been on here for a bit so I missed all the drama surrounding the video with Gabrielle’s dad (I didn’t watch it).

I’ve been so over Melissa’s clickbaitey titles and thumbnails being all about the supposed “twins”. They’re being so weird about it, I genuinely think its just one baby and they’re dragging it out all over social media for views.
Yes. And when the time comes, the title will be ‘we lost the baby’ or ‘we miscarried one twin’. Even though there probably never were two viable babies to begin with.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
onedeadangel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onedeadangel »

luxerose wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:19 pm Oh man, I haven’t been on here for a bit so I missed all the drama surrounding the video with Gabrielle’s dad (I didn’t watch it).

wait what? am I missing something here? gabrielle's real dad??
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

onedeadangel wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 am

wait what? am I missing something here? gabrielle's real dad??
Her real dad is someone
Melissa had a relationship with prior to marriage to the current guy who is the father of all the other kids. Gabrielle’s dad is a shady character
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Uh... I just watched their "Secret Santa Shopping blah blah" video... was it just me, or did Gabrielle seem like she was on something? She was super loud and rambling and talkative... which is the norm for the oldest girls, but... something was off about it this time. The only way I can explain it, when I took my ADD medication and forgot I took it and took another... my friend filmed me, she thought it was funny, because I was just very non-stop and jittery and like I had 1000 cups of caffeine. And Gabrielle normally has her hair away from her face, and it was just like she didn't care. I wonder if she is on something, if Melissa is medicating her... or she's taking something on her own?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did she actually have a miscarriage? I don't like her, but I certainly wouldn't wish that on her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

lmmomSD wrote:Did she actually have a miscarriage? I don't like her, but I certainly wouldn't wish that on her.

As I remember (and I couldn't finish, so might be incomplete) 1 baby is gone. but it wasn't the "vanished twin" syndrome, as the baby died quite "late". meaning her body could not absorb it and that could cause trouble later on. also the surviving baby has a cyst at the placenta I believe, which could also cause trouble. high risk pregnancy, sounded like basically anything could go wrong for the baby and her. pretty sad and did not sound good.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

I sometimes watch them but there’s just something about her that rubs me the wrong way.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

They're having a boy!
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

Can we just talk about how much they've been milking this gender reveal for the past week(s?) So now that it's a boy, they most likely will do many vlogs about "Baby boy clothes shopping!", or "Baby boy names we like but won't use!" and "Baby boy nursery decorating!" etc. At least this poor kid won't have to do a "bra shopping" video when he's older

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

melihey wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:10 pm Can we just talk about how much they've been milking this gender reveal for the past week(s?) Image So now that it's a boy, they most likely will do many vlogs about "Baby boy clothes shopping!", or "Baby boy names we like but won't use!" and "Baby boy nursery decorating!" etc. At least this poor kid won't have to do a "bra shopping" video when he's older Image

I'm sure the poor thing will still have to do some type of puberty video, like "boy's first time shaving" or "having the talk with our son" or some shit :?
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frostedlemonade »

sadasfuck wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:27 pm
melihey wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:10 pm Can we just talk about how much they've been milking this gender reveal for the past week(s?) Image So now that it's a boy, they most likely will do many vlogs about "Baby boy clothes shopping!", or "Baby boy names we like but won't use!" and "Baby boy nursery decorating!" etc. At least this poor kid won't have to do a "bra shopping" video when he's older Image

I'm sure the poor thing will still have to do some type of puberty video, like "boy's first time shaving" or "having the talk with our son" or some shit :?
We'll definitely see "SHOPPING FOR GEORGE/GRAYSON/GRIFFIN'S FIRST T-BALL CUP" in 4 years.
luxerose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luxerose »

Anyone else wonder what they will do with the bedrooms? I remember everyone talking about how poor Gabrielle has to share a room with Gracelynn and Gemma, and they said she will “eventually move to the guest room”. Now that they’re having a boy, I feel like he will be given his own room and Gabrielle will continue to share a room with her kid and toddler sister. Obviously baby will stay with Jeff and Melissa for awhile but I wonder how long Gabrielle will have to share. I know in a big family its common to share & sharing with Gracelynn is not a big deal bc they’re closer in age, but I personally wouldn’t want to share with a 3 year old at 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are really milking this boy pregnancy for views!
Wonder if they helped the gender along. I could see them doing some IUI with sperm spinning or something, just to make sure they don't have another girl.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:09 pm They are really milking this boy pregnancy for views!
Wonder if they helped the gender along. I could see them doing some IUI with sperm spinning or something, just to make sure they don't have another girl.

I wouldn't put it past them.. but, the way that Melissa is acting, like... "OMG I AM HAVING A BOY, WHATEVER WILL I DO?!?!?!?!" is getting really old already, and they just barely found out it's a boy. You love the boy, just as you would if it was a girl... and you take care of him as you would any baby, and you learn as you go... stop worrying and having these stupid little worry tantrums. Pretty sure that's not healthy for the baby.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:09 pm They are really milking this boy pregnancy for views!

I wouldn't put it past them.. but, the way that Melissa is acting, like... "OMG I AM HAVING A BOY, WHATEVER WILL I DO?!?!?!?!" is getting really old already, and they just barely found out it's a boy. You love the boy, just as you would if it was a girl... and you take care of him as you would any baby, and you learn as you go... stop worrying and having these stupid little worry tantrums. Pretty sure that's not healthy for the baby.
And plus, although boys are different, all of her stress about "what to do" is based on enforcing traditional gender roles. That's what all the excitement over gender reveals is based in. Cars and blue vs "pink princess".
You're exactly right: you love the kid, and help him follow his dreams and what he likes to do, whether it's t-ball and lacrosse or ballet and gymnastics. It's pretty simple.
How much do you want to bet his nursery is going to be an explosion of blue?

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Maybe just me but I still don't trust 100% it's actually a boy, and we're not just told that to boost views.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

missparzival wrote:Maybe just me but I still don't trust 100% it's actually a boy, and we're not just told that to boost views.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
It's not just you...

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

They posted a pregnancy update on instagram and they have bad news with pregnancy complications. Sounds like she will have to deliver the baby early through C-section and then have an hysterectomy. Although I wouldn't wish that on anyone, didn't they get an advice 1-2 years ago from their doctor saying to not get a 6th child as it could be life-threatening to her?

Return to “Q-Z”