Vasseurbeauty

ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vasseurbeauty

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

I know she's not technically a mommy channel, but she's slowly getting there. Thoughts on her? I absolutely love her and think she's a fantastic mom
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Vasseurbeauty

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

I found her through Vanessa(2011teenagemom) copying her nursery I like her so far
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

karlamendozan20 wrote:I found her through Vanessa(2011teenagemom) copying her nursery I like her so far
LOL same.

She's pretty but I can't relate to her to save my life.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Same! She had a major bitchy vibe going on so I'm not much of a fan she seems to ramble a lot too, but she's pretty and I like how she actually cooks healthy food
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

I really like her! I disagree with the bitchy vibe though. To be honest that's what I expected to see when I first started watching her just based on how glam she was. I expected a spoiled, entitled rich valley girl. But I actually find her to be pretty down to earth and "normal".
IsaDC96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IsaDC96 »

I really like her and I think her videos are actually helpful! Baby Carter is adorable and she is an amazing mom too...
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I really expected to dislike her but she's become one of my favorite YTers to watch.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I literally died of cuteness overload at her day in the life of the happiest baby ever video. He melts me. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire video. His smile is contagious!! Look how he turns the page of the book and then looks right up at the camera and smiles so big. My ovaries are gonna explode!!!
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Her baby is seriously adorable. I have a very happy, easy going baby, but her son is just so smiley and sweet!

Boy are they in trouble if they have a second one. My first one was like hers, made me want about a million babies. Then we had our second child, she hated everybody, haha.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ashtash1212 wrote:I know she's not technically a mommy channel, but she's slowly getting there. Thoughts on her? I absolutely love her and think she's a fantastic mom
absolutely ADORE her. She is suuuuuch a good momma. And baby carter is the CUTEST. He is so aware, and smart, and charismatic. his tiger face is TOO cute. He can already identify things. He seems to understand a lot and even can say some words! it's clear she invests a lot of time into his development. And her videos are super helpful too!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Anyone here from her new video? She said at 8 weeks she got a faint test but nobody confirmed with a blood test. Sounds like a chemical to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Anyone here from her new video? She said at 8 weeks she got a faint test but nobody confirmed with a blood test. Sounds like a chemical to me.

She is going in for a DNC. So I don’t think it is a chemical. She said she is still considered pregnant at nine weeks but the baby died. Instead of letting nature take its course she is getting a dnc. I don’t think with a chemical pregnancy she would have to get a dnc. But I have never been pregnant so I don’t know.

My heart breaks for her. She is such a great mom to Carter.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vasseurbeauty

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

chloe6124 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Anyone here from her new video? She said at 8 weeks she got a faint test but nobody confirmed with a blood test. Sounds like a chemical to me.

She is going in for a DNC. So I don’t think it is a chemical. She said she is still considered pregnant at nine weeks but the baby died. Instead of letting nature take its course she is getting a dnc. I don’t think with a chemical pregnancy she would have to get a dnc. But I have never been pregnant so I don’t know.

It’s definitely very sad it just seemed strange to me. Not saying she is lying by any means but I miscarriage at 12 weeks and a DNC wasn’t even an option for me :(

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

At 8 weeks, it's not a chemical- the fetus has already developed. So she def had a miscarriage and it is pretty normal to be offered a DNC that early to make sure all tissue passed.
Chemicals usually show up around 3 weeks and the positive disappears by 4 weeks (I've had several of those, as well as a 9isb week miscarriage and a molar pregnancy so sadly know too much about early pregnancy loss).
rachelalyce1518
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachelalyce1518 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

It’s definitely very sad it just seemed strange to me. Not saying she is lying by any means but I miscarriage at 12 weeks and a DNC wasn’t even an option for me :(

Personal but I had to have a DNC last year, my baby died at 8 weeks 2 days but I didn't know until 3 weeks later, my body didn't miscarry naturally so I had to have a DNC. Its entirely possible regardless of how far along she was.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
overusedcleaningidea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overusedcleaningidea »

I adore her! She's is my one of my favorite YouTubers period. No drama, no scandals, no lies. Clear cut and to the point and fun to watch! I found her the same time I found lovemeg, tilvacuumdouspart, page Danielle, and a few others and Brittney has to me, been the most honest, humble and genuine through the years unlike the others I've mentioned
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

She is pregnant again with a girl Seems to be going well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”