DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

First of all, Bryan is creepy af when it comes to June. Second, where the heck were Ollie and Finn when they were out shopping? Really shouldn't be hard managing two kids with two adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

If that ever happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Exactly, a family friend of mine wanted a girl so bad but ended up with 5 boys.. she eventually adopted a girl but it took years of course. I have two girls and people are obsessed with asking me if I'm gonna try for a boy, noooo I'm done, I wouldn't have another kid just to hope for a boy.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Missy's going to have a huuuuge meltdown when she conceives another boy. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

100midas wrote:Missy's going to have a huuuuge meltdown when she conceives another boy. lol

To be honest, I think she'll have some serious gender disappointment, but I wouldn't say she'll be having meltdowns. I also think if the next one is a boy, they will stop.

I mentioned this in E&J's board, but Ellie will be the one have a mental breakdown if her next is a girl AND I think she'll keep trying, until she does get a girl. Lmao

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Also the gender role stereotyping is really absurd. Can't Ollie "protect" Finn now since he's the little brother? Is their boys' worth based solely on how protective they are of a little sister? If they do have a girl, Ollie and Finn will only be good for catering to the little princess' needs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1f2351.png[/img]

If that ever happens

Ollie looks like he couldn't care less. How is he "protecting" June?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:Also the gender role stereotyping is really absurd. Can't Ollie "protect" Finn now since he's the little brother? Is their boys' worth based solely on how protective they are of a little sister? If they do have a girl, Ollie and Finn will only be good for catering to the little princess' needs.
I HATE this the most. It's also so backwards to what things used to be. Back in the day sons were what you wanted and girls were tossed aside. I'm not saying that's good because obviously it's not.

I hate that people even care about the sex of their child. They shouldn't be defined by that. So frustrating.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

100midas wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:
Shorty02 wrote: I agree about taking them shopping. I wouldn't have taken them to the graduation though. They could be bored and disruptive, and most colleges only allow graduates so many tickets. Jimmy probably only had enough for the adults. I just graduated and my niece (3 months), my nephew (5), and my two brothers in-law did not come because I didn't have enough tickets for them. We all had dinner together afterwards though.

English is not my first language so I can't explain myself good, I know they couldn't take the kids to the graduation. But I mean why mention and thank Jessica for babysitting while they leave them every time we don't even get to know about. Ugh they're so fake! Image
I don't think there's anything wrong with them thanking their babysitter. They SHOULD be thanking her.

OMG, leave it.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

.ImageImageImageImage
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1afd9d.png[/img]

I guess they were dropped by maker.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 1afd9d.png[/img]

I guess they were dropped by maker.
Literally JUST came here to say this. Idk if they were dropped or they chose to leave (maybe this was the big career changing thing).

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

I guess they were dropped by maker.[/quote]

I have a feeling it has something to do with that whole Disney trip thing where plans "fell threw" with whatever deal they were supposed to have. They probably dropped maker not maker dropping them. I can see Bryan getting upset enough and changing management.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

They must intend to do gender selection. Who the heck assumes they'll have a girl at some point? You get what you get. I understand wanting a certain gender (for example, for my future children, the only names I like are girl names. I would still be thrilled to have a baby boy, but I'd have a hell of a time picking out a name LOL), but these people are ridiculous.

I have a friend who was pregnant. Insisted it was a girl. It was a boy. Then she got pregnant again, insisted it was a girl, called it 'she' whenever she talked about it...nope, it was a boy. If you want a girl or boy so badly that the opposite gender is a disappointment to you, then you are going to get the gender that you DON'T want to teach you a lesson. Having a child isn't about dressing them up or doing things you dreamed of (though that is ok to do), it's about caring, raising, and loving a little human being. Your sons can love princesses, your daughters can love tools. Why the obsession with nothing more than genitals and hormones (aside from when you need a certain gender so as not to pass down something)?? :x :x :x
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Coolowl wrote:I guess they were dropped by maker.
I have a feeling it has something to do with that whole Disney trip thing where plans "fell threw" with whatever deal they were supposed to have. They probably dropped maker not maker dropping them. I can see Bryan getting upset enough and changing management.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. They most likely dropped Maker. They are actually probably the biggest family vlog channel now that ShayTards quit YT. It doesn't sound like Maker is doing very well these days, but Fullscreen definitely seems to be doing really well. Fullscreen is creating better content and offering WAY more to consumers than Maker ever did.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maker dropped a LOT of YouTubers. They were trying to go from thousands of video makers to around 50. So they probably dropped the Lumps. They may have a couple million subscribers, but they aren't as big as the really big. YouTubers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Maker even dropped Bratayley, and they have over 4 million subscribers.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Cassie has a thing at vidcon this year. Do the daily dumps have one? Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
So the lumps are too good to go now?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Actually, I did a little research and Maker seems to be DEAD! They closed their creator merch shop and they aren't even official sponsors of VidCon this year...which they used to do. Maybe they are just going by Disney Digital now?? But, yes, Maker seems to be totally gone. Even their website seems to have signs it's over....
100midas
Informer
Informer

whys0seri0us wrote:
100midas wrote:Missy's going to have a huuuuge meltdown when she conceives another boy. lol

To be honest, I think she'll have some serious gender disappointment, but I wouldn't say she'll be having meltdowns. I also think if the next one is a boy, they will stop.

I mentioned this in E&J's board, but Ellie will be the one have a mental breakdown if her next is a girl AND I think she'll keep trying, until she does get a girl. Lmao

Yeah I'm almost certain that B&M will stop trying after boy #3 if it happens. I don't watch E&J but from what I've heard about Ellie she sounds like a lunatic. Lol

100midas
Informer
Informer

ladyju28 wrote:
100midas wrote:
ladyju28 wrote: English is not my first language so I can't explain myself good, I know they couldn't take the kids to the graduation. But I mean why mention and thank Jessica for babysitting while they leave them every time we don't even get to know about. Ugh they're so fake! Image
I don't think there's anything wrong with them thanking their babysitter. They SHOULD be thanking her.

OMG, leave it.
There's no need to be so hostile over someone thanking a babysitter. But whatever lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”