HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

cat77 wrote:Is it common to wait a long time before filing for divorce? I always assumed you did it right away, especially because in most states there's already a built in waiting period of three to six months between the time you file and the time it actually gets finalized.
Lots of people do a legal separation as divorce can be expensive. At least here in Canada it’s common. My parents have been separated for 10+ years but not officially divorced. If either wanted to remarry they’d have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 045671.jpg[/img]
Did anyone see that Randy was in a car accident? I wonder if Haylee is planning on telling Hazzel about it if Randy still is as involved in her life as they claimed to have wanted.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
cat77 wrote:Is it common to wait a long time before filing for divorce? I always assumed you did it right away, especially because in most states there's already a built in waiting period of three to six months between the time you file and the time it actually gets finalized.
Lots of people do a legal separation as divorce can be expensive. At least here in Canada it’s common. My parents have been separated for 10+ years but not officially divorced. If either wanted to remarry they’d have to.

From the way she explained it and what I understood is that they’re waiting to pay off their (joint?) debt first. Divorces are really expensive and can be tricky when assets and splitting up finances come into play. To me, it makes perfect sense not to file yet. I am a little curious on how they will file their 2018 taxes though.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 045671.jpg[/img]
Did anyone see that Randy was in a car accident? I wonder if Haylee is planning on telling Hazzel about it if Randy still is as involved in her life as they claimed to have wanted.

“The EMT looked at me and she told me I should be dead but you can’t kill me!” screams “I need attention!” to me.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lolislol26 wrote:

“The EMT looked at me and she told me I should be dead but you can’t kill me!” screams “I need attention!” to me.

“The truck got speed wobbles” how fast was he going? I think you have to be going quite fast for your car to get speed wobbles, no matter the conditions. Adjust your driving to the conditions.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:Image

“The truck got speed wobbles” how fast was he going? I think you have to be going quite fast for your car to get speed wobbles, no matter the conditions. Adjust your driving to the conditions.

What does speed wobbles even mean? Also, I live in their area.. there is not any ice or snow right now. It’s been between 22-50 degrees the past week and a half but I completely agree, you adjust your driving based on the conditions. Thank goodness Hazzel was not in the car. I wonder what Haylee is thinking.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

staceybrax wrote: “The truck got speed wobbles” how fast was he going? I think you have to be going quite fast for your car to get speed wobbles, no matter the conditions. Adjust your driving to the conditions.

Not usually. If it happens at low speed it’s most often a suspension problem, at higher speeds it’s usually misalignment with the tires/wheels. Going too fast would make it worse though.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Ew when he said you can't kill me that reminds me of this guy who was very mentally unstable dude who would always say you can't kill me any time he had any sort of accident. He actually believed he was invincible too. Yuck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Haylee getting on to a 7 year old like they could even read the word unsupervised

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... d2fa98.jpg
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

She keeps overexaggerating the amount of time that her and Randy were together, saying it was almost 5 years and that Hazzel was 2 years old to “almost 7”. If it was from summer 2014 to early fall 2018, that’s just over 4 years. Hazzel turned 6 in May and they decided to divorce in September, so she wasn’t even 6 and a half.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cat77 wrote:She keeps overexaggerating the amount of time that her and Randy were together, saying it was almost 5 years and that Hazzel was 2 years old to “almost 7”. If it was from summer 2014 to early fall 2018, that’s just over 4 years. Hazzel turned 6 in May and they decided to divorce in September, so she wasn’t even 6 and a half.
It probably just makes her feel better about the situation. They were barely even married for 2 years. I wonder if in hindsight Haylee sees red flags and feels regret.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Lolislol26 wrote:
cat77 wrote:She keeps overexaggerating the amount of time that her and Randy were together, saying it was almost 5 years and that Hazzel was 2 years old to “almost 7”. If it was from summer 2014 to early fall 2018, that’s just over 4 years. Hazzel turned 6 in May and they decided to divorce in September, so she wasn’t even 6 and a half.
It probably just makes her feel better about the situation. They were barely even married for 2 years. I wonder if in hindsight Haylee sees red flags and feels regret.

Yeah rounding three months up to an extra year seems like a bit of denial. She kinda danced around it in the newest q&a but I think/hope she does realize what mistakes she made.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I just thought, she keeps being really vague about Randys involvement with Hazzel now. She's never actually said what their arrangement is, and then said Randy parents are taking Hazzel for a weekend, not Randy. Wonder if it's fallen off already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:I just thought, she keeps being really vague about Randys involvement with Hazzel now. She's never actually said what their arrangement is, and then said Randy parents are taking Hazzel for a weekend, not Randy. Wonder if it's fallen off already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
And he got in an accident over the weekend! I wonder if he knew her parents were watching her for the weekend.
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

I seen a comment where she replied to someone. She mentioned randy no longer is active in the military or whatever he was in. And that he works a civilian job

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haylee posted another video. She went over to Randy’s house at least twice. In the beginning you see her playing with the dogs and then once Hazzel gets home from his parents house she talks about the accident and says Hazzel wants to go see him and Hazzel takes him some treats she made with his parents. I wonder if the accident will bring Haylee and Randy back together. I know that sounds crazy but sometimes when you almost lose someone it can give you a change of heart. Haylee did Randy is very lucky to be alive.
Also, in the beginning of the video you see Haylee waking Hazzel up, is Hazzel sleeping on the couch now??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cc99fa.jpg[/img]

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

She might have just been tired that morning and laid back down right there, it didn't show her actually asleep but their sleeping situation does seem kinda unsteady and like they just figure out what they want to do each night as they go. Haylee's mentioned herself going on the couch sometimes and Hazzel going upstairs in the bunkbeds sometimes.

Also from the video is that Hazzel let something slip that made Haylee think she had watched the video of what's in her stocking. She told Haylee she didn't click on it but she also tried to lie to Haylee about the advent calendar that she stole extra chocolate from. Haylee just laughed. I would've had her miss the next day's chocolate and if she did it again then take the whole thing away. Kids need to learn they can't lie and steal and have adults just think it's cute and funny.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I’m actually really glad that Haylee didn’t use Randy’s accident as click bait like other YT moms would have.
TOTALLED THE TRUCK?
IS HE OKAY?!
WE ALMOST LOST HIM

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sssabrina wrote:She might have just been tired that morning and laid back down right there, it didn't show her actually asleep but their sleeping situation does seem kinda unsteady and like they just figure out what they want to do each night as they go. Haylee's mentioned herself going on the couch sometimes and Hazzel going upstairs in the bunkbeds sometimes.

Also from the video is that Hazzel let something slip that made Haylee think she had watched the video of what's in her stocking. She told Haylee she didn't click on it but she also tried to lie to Haylee about the advent calendar that she stole extra chocolate from. Haylee just laughed. I would've had her miss the next day's chocolate and if she did it again then take the whole thing away. Kids need to learn they can't lie and steal and have adults just think it's cute and funny.
I don’t know why someone would wake up, go upstairs to a couch just to have wake up again and get ready for school.
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think the chocolate thing was that big of a deal. Hazzel is a really good kid, she’s respectful and caring; I don’t see why sneaking an extra piece of chocolate was a big deal. It’s not like Hazzel is stealing things from people, it was one piece of chocolate.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote:
sssabrina wrote:She might have just been tired that morning and laid back down right there, it didn't show her actually asleep but their sleeping situation does seem kinda unsteady and like they just figure out what they want to do each night as they go. Haylee's mentioned herself going on the couch sometimes and Hazzel going upstairs in the bunkbeds sometimes.

I don’t know why someone would wake up, go upstairs to a couch just to have wake up again and get ready for school.
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think the chocolate thing was that big of a deal. Hazzel is a really good kid, she’s respectful and caring; I don’t see why sneaking an extra piece of chocolate was a big deal. It’s not like Hazzel is stealing things from people, it was one piece of chocolate.
Do you have kids? Letting them get away with bad behavior only leads to more bad behavior, it doesn't matter if they're usually good. I've seen super sweet kids learn to walk all over someone when little things go unchecked, it just snowballs from there. Of course kids are going to be mischievous sometimes so I'm not saying to ground her for three weeks over not following the rules of the advent calendar, but to respond with a warning or punishment that's equivalent to what she did, such as having her miss a day for taking a day that she wasn't supposed to.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”