The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I couldn't see Ellie adopting. She doesn't even seem to like her own blood related nieces and nephews.

And I don't think Ellie is infertile or has any issues conceiving other then her weight. When she was at a normal, healthy weight (post Jackson) she conceived very quickly, wasn't even trying.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

OhHiImSam wrote:I don't keep up with Ellie and Jared much anymore, but I'm curious:

Have they ever considered adoption openly on their channel? I understand wanting to have your own biological children, but given Ellie's history with infertility and now her presumably low weight may make it incredibly difficult to get pregnant a third time.

It's just something I think about with (particularly Christian) YT families who have infertility issues like E&J and the Lannisters.

(Before I get nagged, yes, I believe everyone who wants to start a big family should consider adoption infertile or fertile.)
She said she would not rescue a shelter dog because that would be like adopting a child in a tweet she then deleted because of all the backlash. From that comment I doubt she would adopt. Jared might have considered it if he had a more supportive spouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sostinkincute »

amyfalafal wrote:Yeah.. no. No adoption for Ellie.

Does anyone else think her low weight is actually what's messing with her fertility? PCOS, from my understanding, doesnt cause infertility. (please, anyone who has PCOS please correct me if I'm wrong). Especially with their TTC vlogs in April/May, I think her "infertility" is actually lack of understanding of reproduction - and blaming PCOS for infertility... They were very young when ttc Jackson, and if they were both virgins, I don't blame them for not being too comfortable with sex at first, and figuring out ovulation times. I dont know. She sounds a lot like my friend who admits she had no idea that she should be having sex more during ovulation.
Anyway, just an observation. But what do I know? I only see 15 minutes of their everyday life.

I definitely think Ellie being underweight has ALOT to do with her "infertility" struggles. I recently watched another mommy vlogger Sarah Lemkus (whose family is precious BTW) who shared her struggles with bulimia. She also mentions in the video having PCOS. She said that as soon as she started recovering from bulimia and eating healthier (and more food in general) she accidentally got pregnant. I really think when they were TTC Jackson Ellie's weight and the fact she was still a baby herself had more to do with not being able to get pregnant. When she got pregnant with Calvin she was at a more normal weight after giving birth to Jackson and so that probably had a lot to do with how easy it was to get pregnant. I just found the video of Sarah Lemkus interesting especially with all this Ellie pregnancy talk going on. If anyone is interested here is her video (and it should link you right to the part she mentions her PCOS/getting pregnant)
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Ducklings4 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:I don't keep up with Ellie and Jared much anymore, but I'm curious:

Have they ever considered adoption openly on their channel? I understand wanting to have your own biological children, but given Ellie's history with infertility and now her presumably low weight may make it incredibly difficult to get pregnant a third time.

It's just something I think about with (particularly Christian) YT families who have infertility issues like E&J and the Lannisters.

(Before I get nagged, yes, I believe everyone who wants to start a big family should consider adoption infertile or fertile.)
She said she would not rescue a shelter dog because that would be like adopting a child in a tweet she then deleted because of all the backlash. From that comment I doubt she would adopt. Jared might have considered it if he had a more supportive spouse.

WOW wtfffffff. Christian values are not strong with this Mormon.

And I agree that Ellie's weight has to be a huge contributor to her not getting pregnant.

Does anyone remember Guillianna and Bill from Style? A huge part of the early part of their show was them trying to get pregnant, and there was one episode where the doctor wanted her to gain FIVE pounds because it would help their chances.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

WOW wtfffffff. Christian values are not strong with this Mormon.

And I agree that Ellie's weight has to be a huge contributor to her not getting pregnant.

Does anyone remember Guillianna and Bill from Style? A huge part of the early part of their show was them trying to get pregnant, and there was one episode where the doctor wanted her to gain FIVE pounds because it would help their chances.
They had a surrogate, right??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

My cable provider stopped carrying Style before that happened, but I believe I found a surrogate.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I couldn't see Ellie adopting. She doesn't even seem to like her own blood related nieces and nephews.

And I don't think Ellie is infertile or has any issues conceiving other then her weight. When she was at a normal, healthy weight (post Jackson) she conceived very quickly, wasn't even trying.
I think you are right. I think that Jared used her clueless state to keep from getting pregnant when they were broke. And I have said several times, and I think others agree, that her weight right now is absolutely incompatible with ovulation. You need at least 20% body fat to ovulate. She's nowhere near that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

You really think Ellie would be open to loving a child that didn't fall from her crotch, that didn't look like her, or her mom or her dad or hell, even Jared? Children are an extension of her and she wins a bigger prize for having her own crotch fruit, not somebody else's.

---
And to my knowledge, they have never mentioned adoption or the likes.[/quote]

Crotch Fruit?!!!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA ....I...cant....breathe!!!!!!!!!!! I just...omg...I'm dying!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Since the miscarriage came back up, I've been watching a ton of videos on the history of the British royal family....specificslly the Tudors. And Queen Mary had two "phantom pregnancies." The doctors thought she was pregnant. Her servants thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't pregnant (this is the 1500s medical technology is like nonexistent). She went through that TWICE.
All this to say, it is completely possible Ellie fully thought she was pregnant. That she wanted to be pregnant so badly that she convinced herself she was, but sadly for her this is not the 1500s, and bloodwork can easily squash phantom pregnancies before they last 11 months (which yes....is a thing)

Anyway.....a conspiracy theory to end your day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:You really think Ellie would be open to loving a child that didn't fall from her crotch, that didn't look like her, or her mom or her dad or hell, even Jared? Children are an extension of her and she wins a bigger prize for having her own crotch fruit, not somebody else's.

---
And to my knowledge, they have never mentioned adoption or the likes.

Crotch Fruit?!!!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA ....I...cant....breathe!!!!!!!!!!! I just...omg...I'm dying![/quote]

This needs to be the next thread title - 'Ellie needs more Crotch Fruit'

hahaha I love it!! ^-^
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The nurse call makes me think that she did have a chemical, but I went back to find the vlog with it and can't. Can someone else with ad block (and time) look?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote:The nurse call makes me think that she did have a chemical, but I went back to find the vlog with it and can't. Can someone else with ad block (and time) look?
@ 5:09
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

actuallydear wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:The nurse call makes me think that she did have a chemical, but I went back to find the vlog with it and can't. Can someone else with ad block (and time) look?
@ 5:09
Thanks! I don't know how I missed that.

The nurses call makes me think she did have a chemical. I feel like the doctors office would just say sorry, it was negative if she wasn't pregnant. I really doubt they would say something is there. Ellie also thought she was 6 weeks and probably told them that. I just hope that she has a doctor in the future who teaches her more about conception and her body, especially if they plan for multiple future pregnancies. The whole thing was shady, but I think most of the shadiness comes from Ellie swearing she was pregnant, swearing things were happening before it was even possible.

If they are telling the truth about waiting until Ellie figures out her emotions, it's the most mature decision they've admitted to in awhile.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

To the poster who stated they don't think PCOS causes infertility... I highly suggest you look up information regarding it.

Among a slew of other issues it can cause on your body, anovulation is one of them. So, with that specific piece of info, one can not possibly conceive if there is no oocyte present for the sperm to fertilize.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Not even a shout out link to the other family vloggers... Not even a tag.. it is the Ellie show

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Jared truly is a piece of shit! He has no problem filming and exploiting his entire extended family for his own personal YouTube fame.... yet he can't even muster up a shoutout or a link to his own siblings to help their channels grow!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Jared truly is a piece of shit! He has no problem filming and exploiting his entire extended family for his own personal YouTube fame.... yet he can't even muster up a shoutout or a link to his own siblings to help their channels grow!
Those siblings have a lot of kids.. you think just to get them any bit of extra money would be right up his alley
They played a game.. what did e&j just get .. fur lined sink was one.. these family members know how ridiculous they are nowadays

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Was one of the choices..

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Ellie (and Calvin) and Jackson playing Bingo was really cute. Jackson was so excited, it made me smile. :love2:

I'm pretty convinced now it's Jared who's the main weirdo in this family, besides the lack of education. I still don't like the idea of Jared talking for Ellie, although some of you say it may be for the best. He married her, she's not an infant. If she can't express her feelings correctly in order to talk without a moderator, she needs to learn it! Learning by doing! No excuses.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Jackson was so freaking cute during the Bingo game. I could just squeeze him lol.

I know this has been discussed over and over, but wow is Ellie thin. Sometimes it is really shocking to see. I hope she gets some help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”