amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by amyfalafal »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie was fine just a few days afterward. True many people can hide how they are feeling, but Ellie isn't one of them. The way she spoke about the miscarriage in today's vlog didn't seem genuine to me. I've been on the fence about whether she had a true loss or not, but after listening to her talk I'm now almost certain she found out that there was no trace of hcg in her blood, hence her saying she's "confused." Sorry, but as someone that has had many losses, confused was not at the top of my emotions. Scared, angry, frustrated, devastated, guilty, etc.... those are more common emotions than confusion. I know Ellie has a limited vocabulary, but it just goes so much farther than the word "sad." For her to be seemingly more upset now than a few days post-mc, it makes me think she's really sad because she has since realized that infertility is still an issue. She's confused that God isn't continuing to bless them, and she's sad that she can't get what she wants right away.

Not filming when they feel they have gotten hate just seems like a child taking their toys and going home if they can't win. Similarly, so is this new argument about not wanting to reveal too much until they are ready. They got pushback for valid reasons, but instead of trying to empathize with their IF audience, they have chosen to shut them out altogether.

I guess the talk just didn't seem as genuine to me. There were too many "we" answers for me to believe hey hadn't scripted everything. One things is for certain, in definitely glad that my husband are each individuals able to answer questions differently without having our lives so intertwined. E&J literally are becoming the same person with the same job, day, interests, etc. Is it really this way though? Definitely seems fake to me!
All of this!!! I feel like they did well "all things considered", but yeah, I think you've hit the nail on the head here.
You're so right. I am definitely under the impression Ellie had a mental breakdown during the time of the "miscarriage". I do not believe she had a miscarriage. Knowing her, or what they show us about her, she would be milking in the comments 24/7. Not hide away. I respectfully say mental breakdown, because I know it's a serious issue, she isnt likely going to get help for it. I absolutely called it that if she ever spoke of the "miscarriage" it would be so transparent that she didnt have it, based on what she says. Those who have had miscarriages, like myself, or those who had close friends who had them will know Ellie isnt being genuine.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

I hope the the name to their next baby isn't Dallon, its not that bad I've heard worse, but definitely doesn't go with the boys names. Jackson, Calvin and Dallon would sound too similar and repition of the -in/on.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:It's Dallon. The captions have it spelled that way too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it's a Utah name.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If it's a boy it would be Joel, they aren't fooling me

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Is Dallon a boy or girl name? I just hate it (no offense to anyone who likes it) I do like Dylan
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

thenightowl wrote:Is Dallon a boy or girl name? I just hate it (no offense to anyone who likes it) I do like Dylan
I also like Dylan and it would fit their family much better. Personally I like it more for a girl but they probably wouldn't do that. I still can't tell if they were serious or not about Dallon but now I'm stuck on the name. Dallon Mecham? I'll be making jokes about gallons of milk probably.

I can see them doing trendy names like Cayden, Mason, etc. Names are a good topic lmao now I want them to get pregnant soon. See their plan worked! This name is gonna kill me until they do an actual name reveal.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

thenightowl wrote:Is Dallon a boy or girl name? I just hate it (no offense to anyone who likes it) I do like Dylan
It's a boy name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I feel exactly the same way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

littlebaby wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:So regardless of what name they said, I'm REALLY surprised they said any name at all. Isn't that against all YouTube norms when thinking about future views and name reveals and blah blah blah? Also.. Jackson, Calvin, Dallon? Yikes..
I think they were f'ing with everyone... that wasn't a real name.
Someone mentioned Dallon is a popular name in Utah.. I wouldn't put it passed them lmao.

Dallon/Dallin is a VERY popular name in Utah (i know like 3 from my high school alone) and I've never heard it as a girls name, but tbh I wouldn't put it past them to name a girl Dallin.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ewokfan11 wrote:I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.
Agreed. all for the views.
barrows56
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by barrows56 »

Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Off topic here. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.
MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

RecklessDisregard wrote:There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.
I like Calvin's name, I don't like Dallin and especially not with Jackson and Calvin. I think the "old fashioned" names are coming back into style and i kinda love it. Two moms from my daughter's grade had babies last year, both girls and they named them Opal and Mabel (not sisters or twins or anything like that) and i actually love those names.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

lmmomSD wrote:
phie20 wrote:Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

Ellie looked pretty today. I couldn't stand Jared though, he always has that urge to talk for others like "I think what you feel" or "I think what you mean to say". No, Jared, you probably don't know.
I get that Ellie doesn't have the biggest vocabulary, and isn't always the best at expressing herself. But he does that a lot-- talks over her, re-phrases what she says. Cullen interrupts Katie all the time, and Bryan talks over Missy. I think Corbin does it to Kelsey too. What is it with these guys?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ya and Ellie is just telling her story in an innocent way and then Jared the wise man has to come along :/ ..... We are concentrating on Ellie & narcissism, but I think Jared is way more narcissistic than she might be (I personally don't see it so much in her). Man, is he full of himself and pretentious!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

MyPretties wrote:I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D
lol
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
eh, I disagree. Not defending her, but I've been trying for three years with not so much as a missed period but I'm still hopeful enough that I make future plans that include children. If I had a history of IF but had managed to have two children, I'd probably be more likely to do so.

Though I'm not entirely convinced of their IF claims OR that the miscarriage wasn't actually just a late period, but that's neither here nor there.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”