TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Tayler has a way of making you really believe that she's changing for the better and finally on the right track moving away from chuckie. Then just when you give her the benefit of the doubt, boom she's right back to her old ways. I'm not falling for it again lol. I truly never thought she'd be back with chuckie after the 2016 fiasco but sure enough she was. It's only a matter of time.

And I don't find her and Brian cute at all. I'll side eye literally any guy that dates any woman who's pregnant with another mans kid. It's straight up weird. With Tayler, like someone else said, I think it's mainly because she put herself in this situation. This pregnancy wasn't an accident. And her and chuckie were only broken up for like 2 weeks when she went on tinder trolling for dick. She was definitely looking for some poor schmuck to take care of her and her brood and she found one. I'd really like to hear a guys perspective on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

julietpreston wrote:While it's sweet he's stuck around I find it a little odd, a little concerning even, that's he's playing daddy so fast. If Tayler is already referring to him as "papa" I just hope to god he actually sticks around. It reminds me of Jess making Lilia call Drake daddy and them getting attached, and then him leaving.

I wonder when Chuckie will meet Amity, and whether Tayler will throw a tantrum if he wants to because she wants to play house with Brian now. This is the first time I've been here when she's had another baby, is Chuckie usually there for the birth?
Let's not forget she had the kids calling Kevin dad and I believe even Sam when they dated was "dad"
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Shitty video is up.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amykay »

This early in the morning the last thing I needed to see in the "birth vlog" was a close up of Tayler's bumpy areola
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 71b91b.png[/img]

And next year she will be posting about how she used to be immature but now she's a 24 year old mom of 5 and she hoped that her husbitch had finally changed but he made her hold deaths hand again! She's so predictable.

She's totally going to brag all the time about how Amity is a miracle because she almost lost the pregnancy even though it was her own fault for getting knocked up right after the abortion.

And it's sad that she thinks almost getting her GED 5 years late, working for a couple months and popping out a 4th kid she planned on welfare is "getting shit done". I'd give her some praise for working and trying to get her GED but like someone else said, I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt since every other time I have she always goes back to her old ways.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8adcf4.png[/img]
okay tayImage parking is a huge part of driving one so if you can't park at all, and don't have a legal license or even PERMIT then no, you cannot drive at 23.

Almost having your GED after YEARS of working on it is not good enough. I'll applaud you when you have a two year degree or a certificate because 4+years for your GED is truly an awful state to be in. There is nothing wrong with the GED. BUT you have to actually get it and stop popping out babies

You almost lost this pregnancy because of the abortion you had literally weeks before amity was conceived.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SunnyLove wrote:Why was she on tinder anyways...
This is the hot question we all want an answer to.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 71b91b.png[/img]

And next year she will be posting about how she used to be immature but now she's a 24 year old mom of 5 and she hoped that her husbitch had finally changed but he made her hold deaths hand again! She's so predictable.

She's totally going to brag all the time about how Amity is a miracle because she almost lost the pregnancy even though it was her own fault for getting knocked up right after the abortion.

And it's sad that she thinks almost getting her GED 5 years late, working for a couple months and popping out a 4th kid she planned on welfare is "getting shit done". I'd give her some praise for working and trying to get her GED but like someone else said, I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt since every other time I have she always goes back to her old ways.

"painfullest"...when she says 'social work' as a job, she means the state is probably on her ass about having so many kids and no job. My "sister" in law has been using the system for as long as Tayler and they FINALLY made her get a job. Ohio requires 30 hours MINIMUM

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

"Painfullest"

I'm fucking dying at that lol

She's all talk man. She claims she's gonna go to college but if she won't even use the FREE childcare the government gives her to get a job she damn sure won't use it for school that she has no way to pay for

She doesn't take care of jackshit, tax payers and Chuckie's child support do
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

It's really depressing to see someone who just had their 4th say they ALMOST have their GED. Like no offense to anyone that struggles to get it, but it's really not that hard.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Who's the guy on the cane? Is that Brian? Is that the same guy that was helping Jakoby hold Amity?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg she called the kid Mae... WHAT EVEN

Knew there'd be tons of posts about Brian being there lmao to make sure the news gets back to Chuckles

HOW ABOUT THEY STERILISE TAYLER NOW, 4 IS MORE THAN ENOUGH WHEN YOUVE NEVER WORKED AND LIVE IN THE SECTION 8 HOUSING!

Next thread suggestion: TaylerTragedy: Amityville Horror Means More Dollar
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Playsinrain wrote:Who's the guy on the cane? Is that Brian? Is that the same guy that was helping Jakoby hold Amity?
I think it's Tayler's dad/step dad.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

funkycat123 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Who's the guy on the cane? Is that Brian? Is that the same guy that was helping Jakoby hold Amity?
I think it's Tayler's dad/step dad.
thanks, i thought that could be the case as well.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

All she did this year was pop out another child. Like how is that such an accomplishment? Kids are something to be proud of OBVIOUSLY but she's basically just a walking baby factory. I don't get it. I can't believe she's that proud of herself when she couldn't even finish high school or keep a job. You know, basic shit all adults have to do. She lives in a dream land.

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

"I had the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with put his hands on me again this year after having hope he had finally changed after 7-8 years"

Don't know if I'm the only one to think this, but does that sound like she still has some hope of getting back with her "old flame"?Image she made her IG public again only to show that Brian was there playing daddy for Amity, which should be the Last thing she should be doing.

What she needs to do is figure out is how she is going to get her GED with a newborn and find a job before the holidays come. But we all know her mom will do everything for her. I just can't understand what kind of mom would support this kind of behavior, having baby after baby with no education or job.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Why was she on tinder anyways...
Because she literally can't be single for more than five minutes

I've got five bucks that says he'll be gone before Amity's six month checkup
She always says she "wasn't looking" when she met Brain. But if you are on Tinder, or any dating/ hookup site, you are looking as far as I know.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Hey guys I'm gonna make a new thread since this one should've been closed like 10 pages ago. Is A New Dawn Arises alright?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aboogabooga wrote:All she did this year was pop out another child. Like how is that such an accomplishment? Kids are something to be proud of OBVIOUSLY but she's basically just a walking baby factory. I don't get it. I can't believe she's that proud of herself when she couldn't even finish high school or keep a job. You know, basic shit all adults have to do. She lives in a dream land.

Lots of people pop out babies. It's _raising_ them that's the hard work.
It makes me nuts that she's fertile Myrtle when I have friends who are amazing people who can't get pregnant.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”