Chad and Jennifer Griffiths: Origin of Dysfunction

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chad and Jennifer Griffiths: Origin of Dysfunction

Unread post by YTIG60 »

imoverit wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:48 pm Ok here's the most unpopular opinion I've ever expressed on here: I like the pink carpet!!! Listen, not for my own house, but my grandparents have a pink carpet just like that in their bedroom so I think it's a requirement in all grandparents' houses :lol: and I don't see anything wrong with the cabinets, maybe if they put hardware on them they'd look nicer though.

I didn't realize smoke would 'damage' food! And they keep a lot of their food storage upstairs.
I'm a grandparent who favors neutral colors. It is not required. lol.... <3 :D ;)
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

My neighbor, who is NOT a grandmother had that color carpet in her living room when she built her home 20+ years ago. It was god awful, but she loved it. They now have hardwood flooring, but they do put all pink lights on their christmas tree!
nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikki20031 »

This smoke video wasn't good content for her channel or her brand.

I wonder if Chad disagrees with redecorating, as she has said in many videos that Chad likes his toys, hence the garage and yard makeover.

The whole house could use repainting, recarperting, updated furniture, etc. It would be good content if they slowly updated their home.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Well thank Heavenly Father that a Jennifer finally industrially steam-cleaned those floor grates and registers that Ellie spent her childhood peeing down.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I do think it’s interesting that she posted a few months ago about choosing whether to replace the carpet or do whatever the hell they did in the front of her house. I sure as hell would replace that nasty carpet but they chose to do the stupid front yard thing. they have an amazing backyard, I have no idea why they would put that much money into the front yard.

In her mind...
Fire= Smoke damage= New carpet paid for by the insurance company
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:36 am I do think it’s interesting that she posted a few months ago about choosing whether to replace the carpet or do whatever the hell they did in the front of her house. I sure as hell would replace that nasty carpet but they chose to do the stupid front yard thing. they have an amazing backyard, I have no idea why they would put that much money into the front yard.

In her mind...
Fire= Smoke damage= New carpet paid for by the insurance company
Ellie tried to get her carpet replaced with water damage and it didn't happen. What the insurance company will offer with smoke damage and no visible burning of the carpet-->carpet cleaning. Additionally, I think an insurance adjuster would note the age of the carpet and not see any value in the old carpet. I think this is a way to get Chad onboard with new carpet. Why can't she make her own decision since she is making her own money now. I think she was right and should have upgraded/replaced her kitchen cabinets when they replaced the countertop, but Chad said they're good enough.
I never understood the front patio expensive renovation either when she has such outdated fixtures, furniture, cabinetry, and carpet throughout her house.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Those old movies were interesting. I don’t have any time stamps bc 30+ minutes was a bit much but:

1) The disgusting tradition of shoving your mouth and face into a whole birthday cake came from Jen’s family

2) There is a disturbing clip of Jen (or maybe her sis Sonia, they look similar) being assaulted under the Christmas tree by a brother.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

I noticed it too. Also mom was slicing a pie and after handing a slice to someone licked stuff from the tip of knife then proceeded to slice another piece and then did a full lick on the blade. The generation of cold sore spread runs deep in this family, lol.

That brother was so rough dressing whoever it was, yanking her arm. I noticed the roughness when mom or sisters would be guiding toddler too, just grabbing at the kid and shoving them wherever.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

So glad Jennifer solved the dilemma of what to use as a pizza crust for individual pizzas....English muffins. Nope. you didn't discover it Jennifer, been doing it for 20+ years. Little hint, bagels work well too. Do they do their vlogs for children? Chad is instructing on how to open a fork split English muffin.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I feel like from watching all of her videos that Jennifer can only bake a basic bread and can only make a handful of meals, most of which are for holidays. So I can see why English muffin pizzas would be mind-blowing for her. I remember a few years ago when one of the Griffiths sisters discovered fondue and the entire family acted like it was some new, boujie creation.

I wonder why she’s giving Chad a starring role in her videos now? He’s so bossy to her.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So, they made a vlog on how to make english muffin pizzas??? They must think their viewers are as stupid as they are! OMG, that is time spent I will never get back! Her vlog the other day was just as stupid...lol!

ps. what is going on with her hair??? It looks terrible!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Happy+Charlie wrote:So glad Jennifer solved the dilemma of what to use as a pizza crust for individual pizzas....English muffins. Nope. you didn't discover it Jennifer, been doing it for 20+ years. Little hint, bagels work well too. Do they do their vlogs for children? Chad is instructing on how to open a fork split English muffin.
The Thomas's package actually has a label on it saying that you have to split and toast them! So some moron must have complained about them. "Where are the damn nooks and crannies?"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

The music they play on their videos sounds like funeral music....I guess their time will come!

God, a close up of the eye...please no!

They sound like he is having major surgery......world problems....shut up!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

And someone mentioned in another forum that now Jennifer is complaining of gallstones/gallbladder disease. So many people deal with kidney stones and gallstones and still do not whine about it to random strangers. Her penchant for drama and martyrdom is disturbing.

Either that family has some unfortunate genetics or Jennifer is reaping the rewards of her unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Z3phyr wrote:And someone mentioned in another forum that now Jennifer is complaining of gallstones/gallbladder disease. So many people deal with kidney stones and gallstones and still do not whine about it to random strangers. Her penchant for drama and martyrdom is disturbing.

Either that family has some unfortunate genetics or Jennifer is reaping the rewards of her unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle.
I'm sure she's reaping the rewards of her lifestyle.
So let's see what her kids say is happening, since they managed to turn kidney stones and ONE abnormal EKG (with a normal exercise stress test) into kidney failure and a heart attack.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

OMG, this last vlog was unbelievable! I don't watch them very often, but she is talking to her viewers like they are morons. The first 2.5 min was a sponsored video for Hello Fresh. The rest of the vlog was telling her viewers to DO YOUR DISHES, TAKE OUT THE TRASH, AND DO YOUR LAUNDRY. LOL!

Two points on this vlog:
How disgusting was it to show how her kids (and I'm sure she did the same thing when her kids were babies) throwing their dirty diapers outside the front door of their house when they visited. OMG, how gross!

Another, but maybe it's just me, but she admitted that she changes her sheets every two weeks. Personally, I change mine at least once a week, and if I had time, I would do it more often. In the summer I change my pillow cases every other day. But then again, this is just me.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:28 am OMG, this last vlog was unbelievable! I don't watch them very often, but she is talking to her viewers like they are morons. The first 2.5 min was a sponsored video for Hello Fresh. The rest of the vlog was telling her viewers to DO YOUR DISHES, TAKE OUT THE TRASH, AND DO YOUR LAUNDRY. LOL!

Two points on this vlog:
How disgusting was it to show how her kids (and I'm sure she did the same thing when her kids were babies) throwing their dirty diapers outside the front door of their house when they visited. OMG, how gross!

Another, but maybe it's just me, but she admitted that she changes her sheets every two weeks. Personally, I change mine at least once a week, and if I had time, I would do it more often. In the summer I change my pillow cases every other day. But then again, this is just me.
"According to a 2012 poll by the National Sleep Foundation, 91 percent of people change their sheets every other week. Although this is a common rule of thumb, many experts recommend weekly washings."

I wash mine also weekly because I like it, but I wouldn't consider her a filthy animal changing the sheets only biweekly, that is pretty common :D People also differ how much they sweat and the climate also affects that.

That dirty diaper thing, I can't understand at all! How hard it is to bring them to trash directly!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Putting them out the front door is nasty, but it's still better than Ellie piling them on her bedside table, and finding them at the foot of her bed when she changes her snot-crusted sheets.
I don't understand why she never put a diaper pail in her room. I know she barely gets out of bed when she has a newborn, but she can put a little trash can next to her bed.
There's an old movie called "Tender Comrade" with Ginger Rogers, that takes place during WWII. She has a baby, and the nurse says something to her like, "we have so many patients right now, we're only going to be able to keep you one week" Two weeks was the norm. She would have loved that.

nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikki20031 »

Why does Jennifer look so red? Does she bake herself in the sun? Or use tanning beds? She looks crispy and her hair looks crunchy.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

nikki20031 wrote:Why does Jennifer look so red? Does she bake herself in the sun? Or use tanning beds? She looks crispy and her hair looks crunchy.
Or she may have rosacea. Bonnie has the same issue with her skin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”