Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Okay but what are the chances that she reads here and decided to get a dog just because everyone here was adamant that she shouldn't? Because that totally sounds like her.
No it doesn't. Bonnie just does what's easier regardless of what people think. She's not getting a dog to spite a few people on a message board. If they get one, they all want one.

The most recent argument was that she was denying her kids a dog and SHOULD get them one anyway. I doubt our opinions have anything to do with this one.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I don’t think they went on a Disney cruise unless it’s just this week. She posted on Instagram that she was in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlebaby »

Lincoln has my whole entire heart [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^^ Seriously! Has there EVER been a cuter kid???
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Lincoln closing the fridge was freaking adorable

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I know a lot of people hate the "terrible twos" but that has always been my favourite age. Lincoln right now is just a perfect example of why
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I didn't think Lincoln was a very cute baby, but once he started growing hair in his toddlerhood, he stole my heart. So adorable.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

HelloSweetie wrote:I know a lot of people hate the "terrible twos" but that has always been my favourite age. Lincoln right now is just a perfect example of why Image
I also love 2's but 3's are a little rough for me!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

thenightowl wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I know a lot of people hate the "terrible twos" but that has always been my favourite age. Lincoln right now is just a perfect example of why Image
3 going on 4 was rough on me lol
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

amyfalafal wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
Yes, I taught preschool and that was the age I taught, I had 15 (3) year olds in my class with another teacher, it was stressful some days lol.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

="thenightowl"]
amyfalafal wrote:
thenightowl wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I know a lot of people hate the "terrible twos" but that has always been my favourite age. Lincoln right now is just a perfect example of why [emoji2
Yes, I taught preschool and that was the age I taught, I had 15 (3) year olds in my class with another teacher, it was stressful some days lol.
omg it changed overnight with my oldest! You're a trooper! I have no idea how to cope! lol
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Ha ha l thought 3yrs old was the toughest age with all 3 of my kids....UNTIL CURRENTLY STRUGGLING THROUGH THE THICK OF RAISING A GIRL WHO'S WEEKS SHY OF 13!!! I would take any one of the 3yr old meltdowns my kids had over some of the PMSing pubescent girl drama meltdowns my oldest has had as of late. Not pretty and so much easier to get "hooked by" emotionally as a Mom if you know what l mean? I have almost participated in what could lead to a whole decade of mother daughter drama if l don't fight hard to keep my responses in check and RISE ABOVE! Any how sorry...so off the Bonnie topic...but yes l agree Lincs age is cute!!! Bonnie's other 2 boys seemed to have very whiny 3yr old phases that lasted and lasted. I almost couldn't picture Cody without that scowl and whine for the longest!! Lol

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

jaynshann wrote:Ha ha l thought 3yrs old was the toughest age with all 3 of my kids....UNTIL CURRENTLY STRUGGLING THROUGH THE THICK OF RAISING A GIRL WHO'S WEEKS SHY OF 13!!! I would take any one of the 3yr old meltdowns my kids had over some of the PMSing pubescent girl drama meltdowns my oldest has had as of late. Not pretty and so much easier to get "hooked by" emotionally as a Mom if you know what l mean? I have almost participated in what could lead to a whole decade of mother daughter drama if l don't fight hard to keep my responses in check and RISE ABOVE! Any how sorry...so off the Bonnie topic...but yes l agree Lincs age is cute!!! Bonnie's other 2 boys seemed to have very whiny 3yr old phases that lasted and lasted. I almost couldn't picture Cody without that scowl and whine for the longest!! Lol

Sorry last thing pertaining to ago of children that really has zero to do with Lincs age... sometimes l look at Bonnie's dynamic with Olivia and wonder how that is all gonna play out when Olivia is a teen. Olivia will more than likely not stay as eager to please Bonnie as she is now. We've all seen how Bonnie copes with and responds to any form of behavior from Olivia that Bonnie deems as disobedient or out of line (need l help us all recall how "unruly" Olivia was for being afraid to pierce her ears or for having a nervous habit. I actually hope for Olivia's sake she becomes bolder and develops more of a sense of self separate from Bonnie's opinion of who Olivia should be. I think Joel is gonna be doing some middleman peacemaking in that house in 5-7yrs. Other you-tube vloggers like Missy and Ellie are just DYING for their girl and l think hmmmm after the fun of all the pink fuh fu wears off how much would they really like raising not just a cute "baby girl" but a girl who is intended to be raised start to finish until she's a woman. Don't get me wrong l LOVE my daughter and love what makes having a daughter different from what it's like to raise my boys. I just almost hear the whole "girls stuff is so much cuter" reason from some of these YouTube woman and it makes me want to punch them in the throat. Raising a daughter is about so much more than being able to buy Graco's pink version of a car seat and some "cute" clothes. Okay sorry...rant over...that was a very long one more thing from me. I will hush now. Lol

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

jaynshann wrote:Ha ha l thought 3yrs old was the toughest age with all 3 of my kids....UNTIL CURRENTLY STRUGGLING THROUGH THE THICK OF RAISING A GIRL WHO'S WEEKS SHY OF 13!!! I would take any one of the 3yr old meltdowns my kids had over some of the PMSing pubescent girl drama meltdowns my oldest has had as of late. Not pretty and so much easier to get "hooked by" emotionally as a Mom if you know what l mean? I have almost participated in what could lead to a whole decade of mother daughter drama if l don't fight hard to keep my responses in check and RISE ABOVE! Any how sorry...so off the Bonnie topic...but yes l agree Lincs age is cute!!! Bonnie's other 2 boys seemed to have very whiny 3yr old phases that lasted and lasted. I almost couldn't picture Cody without that scowl and whine for the longest!! Lol

Haha, see I actually loved whiny Boston (I've always had a soft spot for him, he cracks me up so much) and it was even funnier that Bonnie took no notice - she doesn't take any nonsense lol

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Randomly watched an old vlog today where Boston got scared of the dog in the pet store - soooo funny, poor Boston!! He was so little!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I felt so bad for Lincoln today when Bonnie didn’t bring his dog. I couldn’t tell if she forgot it or purposely did not bring it. I was sad for him!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:I felt so bad for Lincoln today when Bonnie didn’t bring his dog. I couldn’t tell if she forgot it or purposely did not bring it. I was sad for him!
It sounded like they forgot. I got the impression that maybe they grabbed the bear at a store on the way thinking it would be close enough.

Upset as he was, he definitely handled it better than my kids would have!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I just watched the last 2 most recent vlogs with a big dumb smile on my face. Haha. Bonnie's kids are the freakin' sweetest, cutest children. (much fun, so tender)

Someone mentioned that they don't like all the short clips/cuts a few pages back, but I personally love that style. Admittedly, I have a short attention span (haha), so I'm not sure if that's a contributing factor in why I enjoy it so much, but I think it's super cute and entertaining. I much prefer that editing style where it's right to the point over boring vlogs that I feel the need to skip over stuff any day.

Also, I didn't know whether to think it was ironic or deliberate that Bonnie took Boston with him to her hair appointment. After all of the comments here about her choice to keep him home another year, but was seeming to spend more time on herself - I wonder if that got to her/opened her eyes a little bit, or if she just wanted to prove otherwise? I thought it was nice though, regardless.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HelloSweetie wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I felt so bad for Lincoln today when Bonnie didn’t bring his dog. I couldn’t tell if she forgot it or purposely did not bring it. I was sad for him!
It sounded like they forgot. I got the impression that maybe they grabbed the bear at a store on the way thinking it would be close enough.

Upset as he was, he definitely handled it better than my kids would have!
I agree. I don't think she would've done that on purpose. Judging by all of the dolls that Jennifer still keeps around, I assumed the bear was already at Gma and Gpa Griffs' house. Either way though, I thought a little pillow would've been more comfortable than that bear in place of Lincoln's dog, haha. I probably would've been crying too if I had to use that stiff bear for a pillow. Image
mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mountaingirl »

bonnie is so mean to her kids, being comofrtable in bed in important, she didnt care how sad lincoln was and just demanded for him to go to bed and olivia was weird too when bonnie said go to bed, she shoulda comforted lincoln then got him a pillow

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”