Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

mountaingirl wrote:bonnie is so mean to her kids, being comofrtable in bed in important, she didnt care how sad lincoln was and just demanded for him to go to bed and olivia was weird too when bonnie said go to bed, she shoulda comforted lincoln then got him a pillow
Ehh, I don't think it was that serious. I think she handled it just fine. Lincoln was fine after Bonnie told him they didn't bring the dog and to go to sleep. He didn't need any more comforting than that. If she would've handled it any other way, she would've gotten criticism for babying him.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

As the mother of an anxious child, I think how Bonnie handled bedtime with Olivia was great. Letting her read in bed and choose when she's ready to turn the light out and go to sleep is gentle and without pressure. That's a great way to help a child cope with the fear of a new place.

I would have rushed home to get my kids' comfort item the second I realized it was gone, but my Linc let it go relatively quickly so maybe he isn't as attached to it as some kids. Mine would have never let it go, no matter how much I tell them to go to sleep. Linc was fine.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I have a feeling she intentionally didn't bring the puppy. They would have had to go to great lengths to detach the stupid crib tent to take with them, and she would have seen the puppy right in the bed!
As well, if she had forgotten the puppy you'd think she would have expressed that in the vlog, knowing how attached he is to it. Bonnie has this messed up way of packing her kids with as few items as possible, so I could see her not wanting to bring any "excess" items.

Just my two-cents...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I have a feeling she intentionally didn't bring the puppy. They would have had to go to great lengths to detach the stupid crib tent to take with them, and she would have seen the puppy right in the bed!
As well, if she had forgotten the puppy you'd think she would have expressed that in the vlog, knowing how attached he is to it. Bonnie has this messed up way of packing her kids with as few items as possible, so I could see her not wanting to bring any "excess" items.

Just my two-cents...
We've seen him carry it around the house like any other kid would with a comfort item. I know we always have to run around the house trying to find where my youngest left his Bunny and gave forgotten it more than once.

She went to the trouble of packing the crib doge wound sleep and not bother her, but intentionally left the puppy and risked him not sleeping and crying all night? That makes no sense.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:I have a feeling she intentionally didn't bring the puppy. They would have had to go to great lengths to detach the stupid crib tent to take with them, and she would have seen the puppy right in the bed!

Just my two-cents...
We've seen him carry it around the house like any other kid would with a comfort item. I know we always have to run around the house trying to find where my youngest left his Bunny and gave forgotten it more than once.

She went to the trouble of packing the crib doge wound sleep and not bother her, but intentionally left the puppy and risked him not sleeping and crying all night? That makes no sense.
I didn't say it made sense, lol, it's just my perception. These Griffith's kids can have a mean streak through them from time to time.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Just my two-cents...

I didn't say it made sense, lol, it's just my perception. These Griffith's kids can have a mean streak through them from time to time.
I agree with you 100%. Some people here just don't read between the lines at times because they are just buying into everything these women put out nowadays. I have a hard time believing that they've changed their ways just like that. Ruby and Bonnie are smart and also business orientated now so therefore they understand that they cannot handle certain things on camera the way the used to. Ellie is something else though...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If the argument is that they are selfish, then wanting a kid to sleep is probably a high priority so they get a break. Saying that Bonnie probably left it to be mean to her child just seems like reaching no matter how you look at it. Especially since she went back in to comfort him and had given him an alternative toy.

It's not buying into everything they say. It's what does/doesn't make sense.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I read the comments here first before watching the vlog and admittedly I was prepared to come back and defend Bonnie for the dog thing, but I have to say I do think she deliberately didn't bring the dog. I think it was simply because she doesn't like packing lots of stuff though, and definitely not to be mean and controlling or whatever. In the end, it seems Lincoln coped just fine without it! Maybe next time she should think about bringing it...
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Bonnie and Joel at at Julie’s house... I wonder if they are helping them move back to Utah this weej

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I really hope she just forgot the dog. He's two and comfort items like that are important to two year olds, especially sleeping in a different place. Sure didn't forget that pacifier though...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Defuego wrote:I really hope she just forgot the dog. He's two and comfort items like that are important to two year olds, especially sleeping in a different place. Sure didn't forget that pacifier though...
I'd rather him have a pacifier than a bottle. At least it's just at night.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Defuego wrote:I really hope she just forgot the dog. He's two and comfort items like that are important to two year olds, especially sleeping in a different place. Sure didn't forget that pacifier though...
That wasn't my point. She made sure to get the pacifier because she knew it would shut him up, but didn't bother to get the dog even knowing how important it is to him. But really there's no excuse for a child his age to have a bottle or a pacifier other than the parents laziness.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I really don't think they left it on purpose, I'm sure it was probably something like Linc had it and probably dropped it and they didn't notice it until they were already there.
Boston has me cracking up when he was trying on Grandpa's outfit and couldn't quite get the boots on LOL.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Namm wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: We've seen him carry it around the house like any other kid would with a comfort item. I know we always have to run around the house trying to find where my youngest left his Bunny and gave forgotten it more than once.

I agree with you 100%. Some people here just don't read between the lines at times because they are just buying into everything these women put out nowadays. I have a hard time believing that they've changed their ways just like that. Ruby and Bonnie are smart and also business orientated now so therefore they understand that they cannot handle certain things on camera the way the used to. Ellie is something else though...
Ha ha....okay there are a lot of words that come to my mind when l think of Ruby but l would never describe her as smart. Not in any sense of the word. Homegirl seems like she's several cards short of a full deck IMO

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Defuego wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
That wasn't my point. She made sure to get the pacifier because she knew it would shut him up, but didn't bother to get the dog even knowing how important it is to him. But really there's no excuse for a child his age to have a bottle or a pacifier other than the parents laziness.
But if the dog is truly a comfort item then not having it also would shut him up.

That's all I'm saying, it makes no sense. Both are comfort items and it's weird to include one but not the other. It's not like the paci is going to keep him from screaming if he really needs his doggy.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I hope Bonnie didn’t forget it on purpose. My daughter has her beloved teddy and it’s the first thing we pack for her because without it she won’t sleep (she’s 4 and very stubborn ). I would rather forget anything else but her teddy. I can replace something else if we forget it but not that. I’ve been tempted to put a GPS tracker in it

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I assumed she left it at home so she would leave it at her mom's by accident. She should get a travel lovey for him.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ducklings4 wrote:I assumed she left it at home so she would leave it at her mom's by accident. She should get a travel lovey for him.

Yes, I definitely think she left it at home on purpose. Not to upset him but because her and the sisters seem to have some weird ideas when travelling to families homes. They take NOTHING with them. Usually not even a change of clothes.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

To a few people saying that Linc was fine after all... he was put tot bed first and cried all the way until Bonnie talked to her other 3 kids put them to bed and went back to comfort him. His eyes were very red and swollen from crying for a long time. Then we see him laying back down and Bonnie closing the door. We don't really know if he cries again and for how long.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

YTIUH wrote:To a few people saying that Linc was fine after all... he was put tot bed first and cried all the way until Bonnie talked to her other 3 kids put them to bed and went back to comfort him. His eyes were very red and swollen from crying for a long time. Then we see him laying back down and Bonnie closing the door. We don't really know if he cries again and for how long.
She put Boston and Cody to bed and probably gave Linc a few minutes to see if he'd settle down. Went back in and comforted him before she checked on Olivia. At the point she didn't have the puppy, I'm not sure how else she was supposed to settle him. If you've never had a toddler cry about going to bed and have had to keave them for a few minutes, you're very lucky.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”