Beauty and the Beastons

Rachandfam09

Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

Something sketchy is going on with her channel. Her views and subscribers just don't add up. You don't get constantly over 5k views with only 3k subs. This has been going on for awhile. And recently her subs have gone up like crazy. I have a feeling she is using sub pals or something.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i'll have to check her out but i know a lot of small channels get 5k views and up if they do a lot of speed cleaning videos does she do those?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeah its her videos just went to her channel and it looks like she uses all the right words in her titles like all the other stepford wives do. no surprise queen meg from love meg is one of her related channels but it says something about her that she has so many views and yet nobody cares enough about her personality to sub
Rachandfam09

Exactly and she should have way more comments in my opinion with those views. Another queen meg wannabe.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

you know everyone wants to be meg lol
momof1
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by momof1 »

I recently started watching her. Her channel is OK a little too perfect for me, I prefer more real youtubers. But I will say atleast she works and has a career.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

her videos to me were hard to watch but then again i only watched five or six of them. the editing was terrible and her speed cleaning videos weren't really sped up as much. made me think that i was watching someone just walking around their house cleaning.
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Ok so I just checked out her instagram and I noticed she has 9 thousand followers but most pictures only have about 400 likes... so i'm for sure thinking she bought followers. That's disappointing!
Rachandfam09

Yea it's really sad. She now has about 5.5k subscribers and her latest video has almost 2000 views but yet has no thumbnail. Take a look.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she must be buying views?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

holy shit she has 15k views on her latest video that wasn't even uploaded 24 hours ago wth????
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sorry 8k
Rachandfam09

No your right 15k views .... and now she has almost 7k subscribers. Hmmmm
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i didn't know this was a thing until recently for them to buy likes.
Rachandfam09

Yea well it's very uncommon to constantly get more views than subscribers. Plus the other day I looked at one of her videos and it had like 7k views and only 20 comments and half of them were her.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea well it's very uncommon to constantly get more views than subscribers. Plus the other day I looked at one of her videos and it had like 7k views and only 20 comments and half of them were her.
so weird and can we please talk about her buddy keep calm and clean? i despise all of these smaller youtube channels that act holier than thou which is just what this girl is doing. i am distracted by a lot of things with her sit down videos and one of them are her eyebrows and the other are her contradictions. she made a video about how to be successful on youtube and like i said on another thread i choked on my sandwich listening to her talk about how people need to engage with their subscribers but she doesn't have the time and can't be bothered all the time with it. omg rach have you seen this nutcase????
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea well it's very uncommon to constantly get more views than subscribers. Plus the other day I looked at one of her videos and it had like 7k views and only 20 comments and half of them were her.
so weird and can we please talk about her buddy keep calm and clean? i despise all of these smaller youtube channels that act holier than thou which is just what this girl is doing. i am distracted by a lot of things with her sit down videos and one of them are her eyebrows and the other are her contradictions. she made a video about how to be successful on youtube and like i said on another thread i choked on my sandwich listening to her talk about how people need to engage with their subscribers but she doesn't have the time and can't be bothered all the time with it. omg rach have you seen this nutcase????
To me Jessica seems very lonely. She talks a lot about her anxiety. I think that keeps her from forming actual IRL friendships so she claims other YouTubers as friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

^^Jessica is a bitch. That how to be successful on YouTube video when she isn't even successful is all kinds of ridiculous. I don't buy these girls trying to sell their sweet, southern belle act.

These girls are just trying to make a buck and be Meg 2.0. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they are buying views, etc.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:
To me Jessica seems very lonely. She talks a lot about her anxiety. I think that keeps her from forming actual IRL friendships so she claims other YouTubers as friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
i think her attitude and holier than thou demeanor is what keeps her from having any IRL friends ha ha ha :D :D
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Karissa7 wrote:^^Jessica is a bitch. That how to be successful on YouTube video when she isn't even successful is all kinds of ridiculous. I don't buy these girls trying to sell their sweet, southern belle act.

These girls are just trying to make a buck and be Meg 2.0. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they are buying views, etc.
i made a thread for her if nothing else for others to check this chick out so they can take a gander at those eyebrows.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”