WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Toodles123 wrote:Her last post on Instagram saying "Parenting 2 kids".

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I can give her a pass on that one because she has scaled the Beckett talk way down and she’s talking about the balance of joy and sorrow in that post. She’s significantly less annoying about it than other loss moms I follow with the “parenting” their loss child talk.

I agree her vlogs are boring now. I assume she can’t afford to do much with half their income gone, but there is so much that she can do for free. She seems a lot more happy finally though.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

NellieNovember wrote:

I can give her a pass on that one because she has scaled the Beckett talk way down and she’s talking about the balance of joy and sorrow in that post. She’s significantly less annoying about it than other loss moms I follow with the “parenting” their loss child talk.

I agree her vlogs are boring now. I assume she can’t afford to do much with half their income gone, but there is so much that she can do for free. She seems a lot more happy finally though.

I do agree there are several loss moms I follow and sometimes I think WTF. Like parenting the child they lost is just off to me and I say that as a loss mom of 2. Visiting their grave etc is not what I'd call parenting. I think she's found a better footing than some loss parents but she was one that was doing over the top things.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:

I do agree there are several loss moms I follow and sometimes I think WTF. Like parenting the child they lost is just off to me and I say that as a loss mom of 2. Visiting their grave etc is not what I'd call parenting. I think she's found a better footing than some loss parents but she was one that was doing over the top things.
I’m a loss mom also, which is why I watch so many of them on YouTube. You and I both know grief is different for everyone. I try so hard not to judge, but I do raise eyebrows sometimes also. I get the need to say they are “parenting”. I had a huge desire to be called a mom after we lost our baby. I think it’s similar to that urge. I could be wrong though. And now that I have living children, I see just how different it is. Not that I thought it was the same, it’s hard to explain. I didn’t ever call it “parenting”, but I guess I assume others mean they are parenting when they are trying to keep their baby’s memory alive and to honor them. Again, I can only give my feeling though.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Every time she mentions she has time or wants more time to do art and then also says how she is to tired or doesn't have the time to work out or cook a family dinner, I legit role my eyes, if you have time to sit and paint at night you have time to go to the gym, especially when, in her case, it's so desperately needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Sammypants wrote:Every time she mentions she has time or wants more time to do art and then also says how she is to tired or doesn't have the time to work out or cook a family dinner, I legit role my eyes, if you have time to sit and paint at night you have time to go to the gym, especially when, in her case, it's so desperately needed.

When has she mentioned not going to the gym? I’ve actually been watching her regularly (not because of her, she’s boring, but Mallory is so cute). She’s mentioned cooking several times lately and nothing about the going or not going to the gym.

I’m only asking because I read in her comments a few weeks back, someone asked her to share her weight loss journey and she said that due to comments in the past, she’s keeping it private. Her face is slimmer, so I’m sure she’s doing something.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Okay sorry for the double post, but the last vlog just really irked me. She quit her job (a job she "liked" and paid good money) to "not" be a full time YouTuber, but since her blogs are so boring now and her views and subscribers numbers are at like a halt, she has the desire to suddenly start a Patreon account so she can give advice to others and share her art? She's joking right?
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

NellieNovember wrote:
Sammypants wrote:Every time she mentions she has time or wants more time to do art and then also says how she is to tired or doesn't have the time to work out or cook a family dinner, I legit role my eyes, if you have time to sit and paint at night you have time to go to the gym, especially when, in her case, it's so desperately needed.

When has she mentioned not going to the gym? I’ve actually been watching her regularly (not because of her, she’s boring, but Mallory is so cute). She’s mentioned cooking several times lately and nothing about the going or not going to the gym.

I’m only asking because I read in her comments a few weeks back, someone asked her to share her weight loss journey and she said that due to comments in the past, she’s keeping it private. Her face is slimmer, so I’m sure she’s doing something.

I never heard her mention going to the gym but have heard her talk about being too tired or not having enough time to work out. I'm not sure if that was when she was working or not, If she is doing something she hides it well but I agree her face looks slimmer. Mallory is really cute, which is why I watch but I haven't been able to watch a whole vlog in a while, I mostly skip around.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Mallory’s q&a vlog today is so adorable.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

How's everyone liking these Pregnancy and Infant Loss videos?

Also I'm wondering if they brought Becketts Urn with them to Hawaii?

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

How can a they make vlogs about Hawaii boring? I thought they would have something interesting in them, but they are a
huge snooze fest
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sammypants wrote:How can a they make vlogs about Hawaii boring? I thought they would have something interesting in them, but they are a
huge snooze fest
Agreed. They could be exploring and showing more of what Hawaii has to offer.

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Toodles123 wrote:
Sammypants wrote:How can a they make vlogs about Hawaii boring? I thought they would have something interesting in them, but they are a
huge snooze fest

Exactly, I mean the vlogged about going to Target. That's no different then the vloggs in Utah. Also the playing the music over scenery is only interesting to me for about 45seconds.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sammypants wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
huge snooze fest

Exactly, I mean the vlogged about going to Target. That's no different then the vloggs in Utah. Also the playing the music over scenery is only interesting to me for about 45seconds.

Like get into the history, give us some education on the place. Also they should of been in life jackets on the boat 100% of the time they where on it and I don't think that was suitable for Mallory to even take part in.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

At this rate she could of put all her Hawaii vlogs into one big montauge. That's all these are.

ChewyQuesadilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChewyQuesadilla »

I find myself tuning in only to hate watch. She is miserable. Her only redeeming quality is Tyson.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

The knot hats are ugly!!
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

ChewyQuesadilla wrote:I find myself tuning in only to hate watch. She is miserable. Her only redeeming quality is Tyson.
She complains about everything, I mean she even complained about about Hawaii. I personally think that was a huge waste of time and money for them, and I got the impression that they didn't have an amazing time either. It was totally a rookie parenting move to bring Mallory with them to Hawaii. IMO, she's too young to enjoy the trip and she won't remember it at all, also how much fun can you have with a 14month old on a vacation meant for adults?

Also those topknot hats are awful. I also hate when she makes her wear all those stupid bracelets.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sammypants wrote:
ChewyQuesadilla wrote:I find myself tuning in only to hate watch. She is miserable. Her only redeeming quality is Tyson.
She complains about everything, I mean she even complained about about Hawaii. I personally think that was a huge waste of time and money for them, and I got the impression that they didn't have an amazing time either. It was totally a rookie parenting move to bring Mallory with them to Hawaii. IMO, she's too young to enjoy the trip and she won't remember it at all, also how much fun can you have with a 14month old on a vacation meant for adults?

Also those topknot hats are awful. I also hate when she makes her wear all those stupid bracelets.

I believe she got the trip to Hawaii for free from a contest at work.

She's making Mallory into a mini her with the bracelets, I would not be suprised if one of those says Beckett and Mallory has to carry her late brothers name around.

Some of the people she had on the vlogs for Pregnancy, a infant and child loss I don't even know them. They are cringworthy to me.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

As a loss mom myself, I actually liked that she had other moms on to speak about their babies. It’s nice to hear from new voices and in the loss community, the more voices, the better.

I personally wouldn’t have taken a baby to Hawaii, but other than the flights, it seemed like they enjoyed it. I didn’t watch those vlogs as closely though, so I probably missed something.
HeyGirlHey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HeyGirlHey »

She legit made a “I told my kid I ate her candy” video... homegirl is reaching so hard always.

Return to “Q-Z”