WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Do anyone watch WatersWife Vlogs? Aamie and her husband Tyson live in Utah they have 2 cats. They lost their son Beckett a year ago and she is now pregnant with their daughter Mallory and is due soon. They have a scheduled induction for later this month ( August). I figured I'd start a thread for them since their was not one here for them.

Here's the link to their channel for more information on them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mcAimee

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: WatersWife Vlogs / Part #1

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I watch them! I found them last year after they lost their son, I'm so excited for Mallory and I LOVE the name!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I swear I came across her Instagram for the first time in a few months last night and I was literally about to come here to make a board on her. I don't watch her (them?) often, but I probably will once the baby is here. Not a fan of the name Mallory. It's too 90's for me.

I can't imagine how scary every second of pregnancy and birth must be after losing a baby.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Caisflame wrote:I swear I came across her Instagram for the first time in a few months last night and I was literally about to come here to make a board on her. I don't watch her (them?) often, but I probably will once the baby is here. Not a fan of the name Mallory. It's too 90's for me.

I can't imagine how scary every second of pregnancy and birth must be after losing a baby.
I was thinking on making a thread for them for a while, just waited for them to be further into this pregnancy and see how it went. So today I decided to make one. We have sort of the same mind. Lol.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I've watched them since the first cvx live 2 years ago. I think samika shouted them out.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

I came across her channel when she lost her first child. I wish her the best with this pregnancy, but to be honest, I don't like her videos. She comes off as way too whiny and negative for me.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I'm happy that they finally have a thread lol. I'm not subscribed to them but I occasionally watch her baby updates. I just don't like it when she talks and shows footage from earlier that day or days before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:I'm happy that they finally have a thread lol. I'm not subscribed to them but I occasionally watch her baby updates. I just don't like it when she talks and shows footage from earlier that day or days before.

She should just do vlogs like the way others do it. The way they do it is like a tv show. It's like put the footage together and not have commentary for what your showing.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I like them and really hope that Mallory arrives safely. However I do think Aimee can be a bit blunt to people in the comments of her videos sometimes, particularly if it's a genuine curious question from a viewer which may come across the wrong way to her. It rubs me up the wrong way sometimes and I was looking back on an old video of theirs recently and even she admitted in the comments she said things in the heat of the moment in her replies. (I wish I could remember the video name).
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Diamond1 wrote:I came across her channel when she lost her first child. I wish her the best with this pregnancy, but to be honest, I don't like her videos. She comes off as way too whiny and negative for me.
Yes! The most recent video, "disappointing news from the ob" she is sobbing hysterically to the point she's gasping for air while trying to speak and recording herself the whole time! Seriously. Get a grip. Put down the camera and breathe. Why would you post a video of yourself in such a state of distress? I had to turn it off because I couldn't stand to watch anymore.

Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

SunnySide0 wrote:I like them and really hope that Mallory arrives safely. However I do think Aimee can be a bit blunt to people in the comments of her videos sometimes, particularly if it's a genuine curious question from a viewer which may come across the wrong way to her. It rubs me up the wrong way sometimes and I was looking back on an old video of theirs recently and even she admitted in the comments she said things in the heat of the moment in her replies. (I wish I could remember the video name).
I agree, she often comes off as rude and defensive in her comments.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Lucky-one wrote:
Diamond1 wrote:I came across her channel when she lost her first child. I wish her the best with this pregnancy, but to be honest, I don't like her videos. She comes off as way too whiny and negative for me.
Yes! The most recent video, "disappointing news from the ob" she is sobbing hysterically to the point she's gasping for air while trying to speak and recording herself the whole time! Seriously. Get a grip. Put down the camera and breathe. Why would you post a video of yourself in such a state of distress? I had to turn it off because I couldn't stand to watch anymore.

Exactly! Under that video, someone mentioned in a comment that she doesn't look emotionally stable enough, then of course her fans called the person who pointed this out every name in the book. She indeed seems to be emotionally unstable to be honest, and not just based on this last video. Plus, she comes off as rude and defensive in her replies to the comments at times. :corn:

Also, I think she is self-conscious about her weight. In my opinion she was very brave to get pregnant at her weight - twice. I remember in an older video they mentioned they had struggled with infertility for years before they conceived their first child. I'm pretty sure this could have something to do with her weight too, as even being a little overweight can affect fertility, let alone being obese. I would make sure I'm a healthy BMI before even thinking about babies. Pregnancy is hard on the body even when you are normal weight. In her last video she was crying about the possibility of a C-section because it would be harder on "her body type" as they would have to do the procedure on her in a different way. Unfortunately being pregnant at that size has additional risks and difficulties.

Another thing, she can come off as a bit uppity at times. There was this video called Autopsy results where 7 mins in her husband mentioned that she went to Walmart to get something. She quickly said "Don't tell people I went to Walmart". Then she started to explain herself that she "only went one time" and because "it was the closest store". Some people pointed out this snotty remark in the comment section and she said it was a joke but if you replay it you see she was serious. :roll:
Maric
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Maric »

Diamond1 wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:

Exactly! Under that video, someone mentioned in a comment that she doesn't look emotionally stable enough, then of course her fans called the person who pointed this out every name in the book. She indeed seems to be emotionally unstable to be honest, and not just based on this last video. Plus, she comes off as rude and defensive in her replies to the comments at times. :corn:

Also, I think she is self-conscious about her weight. In my opinion she was very brave to get pregnant at her weight - twice. I remember in an older video they mentioned they had struggled with infertility for years before they conceived their first child. I'm pretty sure this could have something to do with her weight too, as even being a little overweight can affect fertility, let alone being obese. I would make sure I'm a healthy BMI before even thinking about babies. Pregnancy is hard on the body even when you are normal weight. In her last video she was crying about the possibility of a C-section because it would be harder on "her body type" as they would have to do the procedure on her in a different way. Unfortunately being pregnant at that size has additional risks and difficulties.

Another thing, she can come off as a bit uppity at times. There was this video called Autopsy results where 7 mins in her husband mentioned that she went to Walmart to get something. She quickly said "Don't tell people I went to Walmart". Then she started to explain herself that she "only went one time" and because "it was the closest store". Some people pointed out this snotty remark in the comment section and she said it was a joke but if you replay it you see she was serious. :roll:
They both have had weight :( loss surgery. She was much larger than she is now.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Maric wrote:
Diamond1 wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:

They both have had weight :( loss surgery. She was much larger than she is now.
Yeah, I have watched those videos where she talks about this. It's great that she did something for her health.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I came across Aimee and Tyson after they were mentioned in Ellie and Jared's thread around the time they (A&T) lost Beckett. I personally adore Aimee so I can't say too much. Lol. Was surprised by the name choice for Mallory but hey, it's their baby and at least it's a semi-normal name...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Diamond1 wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:

Yeah. She is very defensive and self conscious. Makes you wonder why she vlogs and seems to want her channel to grow. She seems sweet, but too often her personality turns me off. At the same time, I am enthusiastically anticipating the birth of their child. It's so sad that they lost their first child. They seem like they will be good parents.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I can't wait to see the birth either! I really hope she gets the birth she wants!

Is it just me or did they get an INSANE amount of PO box gifts and baby shower gifts?! I've never been to a baby shower or really know many people with babies so I'm not sure if I'm just deluded by how many clothes a baby needs.

Also the tent thingy on the floor in Mallory's nursery is pointless. It takes up unecessary floor space and blocks the closest (I hate clutter)

They will be great parents though, they seem very prepared.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I'm overweight. Probably her size and had 3 healthy pregnancies so saying people should be at a good bmi is rude. I think she comes off snobby but in reality she isn't. I don't agree with her on some things but I enjoy her videos.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Do either of them have jobs besides their channel?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

foreversoulmates wrote:I'm overweight. Probably her size and had 3 healthy pregnancies so saying people should be at a good bmi is rude. I think she comes off snobby but in reality she isn't. I don't agree with her on some things but I enjoy her videos.
I'm smaller than her (but still "morbidly obese" according to BMI standards) and I had a healthy pregnancy - gained 14.5 pounds and lost it all after my C-section, and my kid was only 6.5 pounds of that. It all depends on your blood pressure, sugars, etc. etc. etc. in regards to a "healthy pregnancy" so long as any flukes don't happen (i.e. freak accidents like my son's near death or Beckett's stillbirth).
calliepaige84 wrote:Do either of them have jobs besides their channel?

Aimee works at an office or something...not sure about Tyson. They had a baby shower at Aimee's work. I would imagine Tyson works since Aimee is discussing daycare or was at one point during her pregnancy with Mallory.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Q-Z”