DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyToddlerTrappedInPreschool (DailyBumps) - Part 93

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she was copying Ellie.. With the dinner statement.
My dad was a single father and he used to dump pepper steak soup over white rice with a pbj sandwich.. That was actually delicious dinner .. Yay Fin, for telling it like it is!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Theirmom wrote:For those who don't want to go searching...Image
O my goodness, that is soo someone who is not loving her husband. I didn't know that. How painful and sad to watch. How long ago did Bryan go to Cambodia, 2 yrs ago? And INAPPROPRIATE, Missy, how really INAPPROPRIATE to jump on Corbin with your legs open. And no, knowing him since you were young is no excuse.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:There's not a lot of things that Missy seems to care about, but I think Kelsey is way up there. I really don't think she would sleep with Corbin or even have a crush on her best friend's husband.
But she would wrap her legs around him in a hug? You just don't do that unless you have some kind of hunkering for a guy. At least nobody I know does. It may not be conscious. As a matter of fact, I am almost sure it's not conscious on Missy's part. But it is definitely there. You can't control who you have a crush on. You can control _acting on it_, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Even if it's your best friend's boyfriend/husband. Caring about Kelsey would stop her from doing anything about it, but not from having the feelings.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, Missy may care for Kelsey, but I think she's had a crush on Corbin for a loooong time. She can't help it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Missy is always all about Missy. I believe she'd sleep with Corbin on the down low for sure. I mean, as far as we know Kelsey and Corbin were split for awhile.

Missy is always about Missy first.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"Good Morden" - I swear one day I may end up saying that since I hear it every bloody day hahahaha can they please put the kids in different clothes for once? Like enough already!! HAHAHAHAH Did Missy just say she's really "busy" with kids??? HAHAHAHA okay from where exactly?? 5:25 - if I see Finn walking around in a diaper and no shoes on their property one more time....like seriously put some shoes and clothes on that kid!! Great meal Missy - for someone who is always searching up recipes on Pinterest - that's the best you can do? Also there is no harm in feeding your kids in real plates once in a blue moon - they don't always need to eating in disposable or in those rubber trays!! Okay I couldn't figure out if it was Bryan or Missy doing the night time dance with Finn - that's really bad!!!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

brownprincess93 wrote:"Good Morden" - I swear one day I may end up saying that since I hear it every bloody day
It's clear that he is saying Guten Morgen and not Good Morning. I guess not all children are bilingual in English and German.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

This was right after Finn was conceived too, they had just found out she was pregnant earlier that month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Vincere wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:"Good Morden" - I swear one day I may end up saying that since I hear it every bloody day
It's clear that he is saying Guten Morgen and not Good Morning. I guess not all children are bilingual in English and German.
Hahaha. And the rest of his linguistic abilities fall under what? Everything ends in -den. Image
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

kittypurry wrote: This was right after Finn was conceived too, they had just found out she was pregnant earlier that month!

Petition for DNA test! They can get a sponsorship from 23 and me.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:OMG I JUST FOUND THE VLOG WHERE MISSY JUMPS ONTO CORBIN AND WRAPS HER LEGS AROUND HIM!!!!

Vlog: we made it! (10.9.14 - Day 622) timestamp 13:12

And you can hear the pain in Bryan's voice :( "yeah...I'm okay with that" .... UGH stupid missy!!!

Also as a man who's about to get married why would you just let that happen? Corbin was just as guilty...
For comparison watch the one where bryan comes home from Cambodia... WILD BABY MONKEYS!!!! @ 13:50 she looks soooo awkward and unhappy to be there, keeps looking at the camera like what the hell am i doing here, with that "huhuhu huhuhu" awkward laugh she does
Oh my god...oh my god I feel so badly for Bryan in this clip. I really really do. He is BEYOND in love with her and you can tell by his reaction to seeing her when he gets off of the plane. He comments on her dressing up to see him and he's running to get to her. That breaks my heart.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It's so awkward that Missy would act that way. Kelsey and Corbin have been dating since SHE was 14 and he was 15 - and I believe Byran and Missy were dating back then too. Just EEEEEEWWWWWWW!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:There's not a lot of things that Missy seems to care about, but I think Kelsey is way up there. I really don't think she would sleep with Corbin or even have a crush on her best friend's husband.
But she would wrap her legs around him in a hug? You just don't do that unless you have some kind of hunkering for a guy. At least nobody I know does. It may not be conscious. As a matter of fact, I am almost sure it's not conscious on Missy's part. But it is definitely there. You can't control who you have a crush on. You can control _acting on it_, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Even if it's your best friend's boyfriend/husband. Caring about Kelsey would stop her from doing anything about it, but not from having the feelings.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That is true. I think she was showing off, maybe pissing Bryan off. I think if anything she's envious of their relationship. Corbin and Kelsey make a better looking couple and they book seem to be as equally in love with each other
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

In highschool, two girls who were best friends were dating two guys who were best friends. They were the "most popular" boys in our grade. Well, one of the girls sent pictures of her boobs to entice the one who was NOT her boyfriend. It got out, and there was proof, but somehow convinced the other girl it wasn't what it seemed.
One couple is married today.

I think something happened between Missy & Corbin. If it had ever come out, I think Bryan forgave Missy, and Kelsy was convinced my Corbin it was nothing.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

OR another theory, they all experimented together in highschool. They seemed like the type. Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I have always thought there was something up with Bryan as in his sexuality (please don't jump down my throat, I know it's a touchy subject and people get offended) and that's why they got divorced and Missy probably convinced herself she could get over it but it's obvious she can't and that's why she's so awkward with him and looks like she's repulsed.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

kittypurry wrote:
This was right after Finn was conceived too, they had just found out she was pregnant earlier that month!

I hate to compare myself to Missy (shudder) but when I was newly pregnant with my daughter, I missed my husband every day when he went to work. Our relationship was going south very quickly, and even I couldn't help but it hug him each night just because my hormones made me miss the man! I couldn't stand the dude at that point LOL but something within me biologically wanted him around! That's why I thought it was so strange that Missy had such a fake reaction to Bryan coming home from Cambodia! If she missed him even a little bit, one would think she'd at least give him a real hug! Seeing the awkward hug next to the full body embrace she gave her _friend_ is just weird! It's obvious she's not sexually attracted to Bryan at all. Corbin on the other hand...

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Anyone know if the Johnson guy is still Bryan's butler?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I have always thought there was something up with Bryan as in his sexuality (please don't jump down my throat, I know it's a touchy subject and people get offended) and that's why they got divorced and Missy probably convinced herself she could get over it but it's obvious she can't and that's why she's so awkward with him and looks like she's repulsed.

I agree with you. No one knows Bryan's sexuality but Bryan. So if Bryan is bisexual, he deserves to be with a woman (or man) who understands what that means, and who truly loves him. He wants to be with Missy, and that should be the end of it (assuming there aren't other factors at play, like him cheating with a man or another woman). And if he's gay, it's sad that Bryan feels he can't be true to himself, and just come out. I have no idea what the situation is, and it isn't anyone's business but his own, but everyone deserves to be loved for who they are, and to accept themselves for who they are. Missy and her family seem like the type of people who think that being gay/bi/pan etc. is something you can "pray away" when it's clearly not, and Bryan wants to please her/her family so much, that might be what he's trying to do. That's just sad.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Missy reminds me of myself so much when I was emotionally cheating on my bf, nothing physical but always on my phone, talking to another guy who made me happier than my bf (obviously it didn't work out) and now she wants to go to the gym hmmm. I don't think she would ever leave Bryan because she would lose her cushy lifestyle but she's definitely looking for happiness somewhere else. Just a theory.

Return to “Daily Bumps”