FatheringAutism

spYT_br
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FatheringAutism

Unread post by spYT_br »

LexiRae wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:13 pm I’m convinced that the people calling CPS on this family are autistic adults. Those are the only people who would not understand that these people are doing the best they can with a completely non functional child. I’m not fans of them at ALL (especially Asa) but they do NOT abuse their daughter. Doing ABA is not abuse, locking up the fridge so she doesn’t eat until she gets sick isn’t abuse, and having a small gate in front of her door so she doesn’t run away while they’re sleeping isn’t abuse! This isn’t a typical girl, anybody else would have put her into a group home by now but these people are raising her the best they can and know how to.

Even if you hate Asa due to the mistakes and bad things he’s done in the past, how do you not look at his daughter and believe he’s “paying for those mistakes”?

Seriously stop calling CPS on them. Even if you’re autistic yourself and think you know what’s best for Abigail. Clearly any autistic adults who can find this forum, make an account and post here, and then contact CPS and report them for nothing, is clearly not on Abigails level, and you don’t know what her needs are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would not jump to the conclusion that it was an autistic adult. But I have always found that eliminating the Aspergers diagnosis in favor of a "high functioning autism" diagnosis has done more harm than good. People on the high functioning end of the spectrum have really different needs and abilities and should not be the spokespeople for all things autism related. ABA might be harmful to one and helpful to the other. The level of care needed is vastly different. I think people with high functioning autism should advocate for people with high functioning autism, which is as far to Abbie's condition as a person who needs glasses is from a person who was born blind.
Notsure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notsure »

Gotta vent about them.
1-holy cow are the parents the ones going to college or their son? They have really gone over board and since obviously they didn’t go to college they are living it thru their son. Give him some space come on.
2-Asa obvi is Abbies caregiver. He even had to remind Perscilla to watch her for going into the pool when they were leaving for girls day. I really feel like this lady has checked out on her daughter and using any excuse to just not think about her daughter having a disability.
3-I’m sorry but her pyramid business is such a rip off I feel bad for these ladies thinking they can make it when she only made it because she has the base from Asa and HIS YouTube channel. She even said how many years ago she barely wore make up and didn’t know how to put most stuff on. She didn’t even own a lipstick.
4-watching old vlogs when she said she was on Keto her and Asa went to a gas station for their respet time and guess what Inspot. Perscilla with a giant bag of puff Cheetos in the side door. This is why this lady couldn’t handle a keto diet and had to get gastric she has no pride and confidence in anything. She is just plain lazy.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Oh man, their 4 year anniversary video tonight started off sweet but then just gave me anxiety from Abby's shrieking. I just can't imagine living with that. I do feel badly for them.
Benzibox

Unread post by Benzibox »

Has anyone checked out the tattlers site recently? I can’t help but laugh at how pathetic they are. I’m more than certain that the CPS call was made from someone from there. Just like someone from there called the kids school to say that he called the daughter a retard. And I also believe it may have been an adult on the spectrum as someone else here had mentioned, because you know .... they know what is best for everyone on the spectrum. Even better than their own parents would. 😜. How do you hate on a family so hard but continue to watch their vlogs? Blows my mind. Today they have been posting that the mom and dad have finally said something about Abbi being GDD- they are like rejoicing as if it wasn’t said out of their (parents) mouth so many times before. I tell ya people love to hear what they want to hear. Haters gonna hate. I wonder how they (tattlers!) treat their own kids, family and friends (if they have any) as it looks like they all spend so much time hating on a family that is actually doing something to help their kids in life and not sit around online talking crap about others. I keep reading them talking about the mom being on her phone but that is because she is working - hello!- not gossiping like those idiots
Othegreat22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Othegreat22 »

Camp I am Special opened up recently and not one person was wearing a mask. No wonder Florida is one of the states with the most COVID 19 right now.

What a bunch of hilbillys.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Wow. This thread has been dead quiet. Anything new with the family? I haven't been watching for months..
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

blessedunrest wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:28 am Wow. This thread has been dead quiet. Anything new with the family? I haven't been watching for months..

Isaiah just came home from college. He posted about it on his channel.

They made 82 lbs of turkey to donate.

They showed Becca's graduation announcement.

Abby's school is still in session. I know a lot aren't, but hers still is, which I'm sure helps her with continuity.

Sandy had a birthday party.

I had stopped watching for a while as well and then just watched like 5 of their videos.

So many people hate Asa, but I don't mind him. I've worked with so many people who are worse.

Priscilla just sold 600k on her make up page. I go back and forth on her. Part of me wants to slap that phone out of her hand, however I understand it's her work.

Summer, not much of her lately.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:08 pm
blessedunrest wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:28 am Wow. This thread has been dead quiet. Anything new with the family? I haven't been watching for months..

Isaiah just came home from college. He posted about it on his channel.

They made 82 lbs of turkey to donate.

They showed Becca's graduation announcement.

Abby's school is still in session. I know a lot aren't, but hers still is, which I'm sure helps her with continuity.

Sandy had a birthday party.

I had stopped watching for a while as well and then just watched like 5 of their videos.

So many people hate Asa, but I don't mind him. I've worked with so many people who are worse.

Priscilla just sold 600k on her make up page. I go back and forth on her. Part of me wants to slap that phone out of her hand, however I understand it's her work.

Summer, not much of her lately.
Much appreciated the updates!! So wow Isaish has his own channel? Not surprise. Shockingly no summer and is she still updating her channel?

Jeez. Unbelievable selling more than half a million on make up. Ugh. I don't get it. Don't people realize it's pyramid scheme? Makeup industry is loaded with that.
ins93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ins93 »

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

FatheringAutism

Unread post by your_illusion »

I saw this . Glad someone else is calling them out . I do watch here and there . Totally lost me as a viewer during the CPS chat and when the “scandal” happened . The guy does have a point . They do use Abby . They wouldn’t have a nice house or luxury stuff if it wasn’t for her . Also he says the mom of his other kid doesn’t want him in her life, but what kind of human doesn’t send some type of child support ? The mom could put it aside . Did he sign his rights away? I also use to think they were so lucky to have summer as “help” ,but in all honesty I see it as them handing her off because they can’t bother. I have a autistic son and I have no help. My husband works and I have him all day with virtual schooling . He does get aba twice a week . Does anyone remember why they stopped having that lady come ? Another thing that bothered me was when they made Abby make “art work” for the ornament and then sold it as merch . How about just sticking to shirts and not trying to make more money off your autistic child? Of course they will play the victim card because they will never see what they are doing is wrong . I agree keep the channel but don’t put Abby in it . Maybe once in a blue moon ,but not as much as they do .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

I know it's trendy, but I just can't with Priscilla's shirt today. I realize it's supposed to be off the shoulder, but it was really bugging me. I wanted to yank her shirt to fit correctly. In a previous video she asked Asa I'd she was "trying too hard" to look young and he said "no"....
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys! It’s just about time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!!
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

New thread! Please follow link: viewtopic.php?t=16678 :bkiss:

Return to “A-H”