ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

hufflebecks wrote:9 Burritos For $0 (Triplets First Burritos!): Recap

Opening quick shots; the kids are grabbing wrapped burritos, Felix has a balloon flower, Chloe is showing off Otto's glitter emoji tattoo.

After the intro; Otto, Evan and Felix say hello to the vlog, then Henry and Pearl parrot it back to Chloe. No sign of Rufus. Chloe explains they are at the shops again and in the baby changing room. The kids had a sleep on the way there and are now sweaty. Evan insists he didn't sleep, but Chloe argues with him that he did. Chloe then goes on to say it's home-school day today, but now they're at the shops. Evan and Otto pull faces at the camera while Chloe asks them what they're going to do today. "Get Buwwitos" Evan replies with his missing front tooth. Chloe explains that their favorite Mexican place is here doing free burritos all day. Felix interrupts to say "I like bubitos", and we can see Ro come in carrying Rufus on his back. Chloe films Ro who says "Hello" then Rufus, asking if he's excited but he's looking around calmly with a smile and doesn't answer her.

Next shot; Pearl's walking around so Chloe asks if she's having fun playing to which Pearl just stares at her, so Chloe asks again and now Pearl just turns and walks away. Henry looks a little lost, and Chloe says "Hanks" to him before the shot switches to Pearl again who looks more ready to talk. She's talking to her reflection on the camera and repeats "Baby" while pointing at herself in the lens. Chloe and Pearl go back and forward saying "Baby" for a while. Chloe goes on to say they're about to get their burritos but the kids are just having a quick play first. Henry's rolling a pool noodle around on the floor and Chloe asks him to pick it up and return it to where the rest of the toys are which he does right away. Chloe asks Otto if he's had enough playing, and he quietly says "Yeah... because I want my burrito!" and Felix chirps in "And I want mine!" She films Rufus for a second then it cuts to the burrito scene.

Music is playing as Chloe films the menu. Felix pulls faces at Pearl and Ro proudly shows how much their 8 burrito's cost: $0.00. They get mild veg, no cheese. All 8 are the same size, child and adult alike, and Evan looks at them wide-eyed while Rufus hits them. The kids begin to eat, and the triplets ignore Chloe as they eat. The bigger boys also seem to be liking them.

Cut again to a new shot. Felix and Evan have flower shaped balloon's, and Otto's getting one made. Some school aged kids say hello to Chloe, but don't know who she is - they ask her vlog name, and then give a shout out to "Life With Beans!" Chloe blurs out the school logo on their uniforms (good!). One of the girls writes the channel name down on the back of her hand, and the girls talk loudly which Chloe captions that she doesn't understand what the girl was saying, but Chloe laughs anyway as if she did.

The older boys have their balloons, and Otto's now getting a glitter tattoo done on his arm. Otto looks very happy to have both a balloon and a glitter tattoo. Rufus is looking at the balloons and babbles something close to "Flower" which Chloe parrots back. Chloe then films herself explaining once more that the kids got flower balloons, and now they're in Big W buying socks, and undies for Felix. Music shot as they walk through the mall, showing Rufus on Ro's back looking bored or unhappy. They stop at another store and the kids are seen picking up various things before Otto finds glitter and Chloe asks if he likes glitter. Otto says yes, and shows off his tattoo again so Chloe once more re-iterates that he's got the tattoo. (Lots of repeating what we and the kids already know in these videos, I've noticed).

Cut to the car where Ro is waiting for Chloe to set the scene up. Chloe hands him a new hat, "Ro's putting on a new hat!", he swaps the one hat he has for another one then is off to buy another burrito. Ro just giggles, and Chloe starts filming the kids in the car. The older boys have lollipops from the last store, given to them for free. Chloe explains the boys don't have lollies very often so the boys are very excited. Evan explains "I love sugar" and Chloe says that it's alright as long as it's a sometimes food, not an always food.

Chloe explains again (though we just saw this 30 seconds ago) that Ro's gone to get another burrito. Chloe invited her sister to come eat burritos but she had to work and was jealous, so C&R picked her one up anyway to surprise her at work with it. Chloe asks the boys if they liked their burritos, and they did but there's still some left since they were so big. (Felix ate the most, then Evan, then Otto who only had half of one)

Chloe films her feet as she walks to meet Beckie, who waves at the camera and looks delighted to be given food. The two sisters hug and Beckie is showing off a picture of the triplets which is her home/lock pic on her phone, which Chloe "awws" over. They say goodbye and it cuts to the older boys in the pajamas, drawing at the table. The boys are using the new glitter pens they got and Chloe asks again if they enjoyed their day and their burritos, and Evan says he loved his day. Chloe sounds bored as she says "You did? That's great sweetie... ha." Felix says with a frown, "I didn't like mine." and when Chloe parrots it back as a question, Felix says he didn't eat all his burrito. Chloe asks if he enjoyed it though and he says he did. Felix insists his burrito was spicy, but Chloe argues that it wasn't. They go back and forward with this argument for a while. Chloe turns the camera back on herself to end the vlog, saying the usual "Thanks for watching" stuff.

Evan: Thanks for watching, don't forget to smack that like button. Byeeeeee, turn off now.
Just bringing over hufflebeck's great recap of the latest vlog. :D
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
hufflebecks wrote:9 Burritos For $0 (Triplets First Burritos!): Recap

Opening quick shots; the kids are grabbing wrapped burritos, Felix has a balloon flower, Chloe is showing off Otto's glitter emoji tattoo.

After the intro; Otto, Evan and Felix say hello to the vlog, then Henry and Pearl parrot it back to Chloe. No sign of Rufus. Chloe explains they are at the shops again and in the baby changing room. The kids had a sleep on the way there and are now sweaty. Evan insists he didn't sleep, but Chloe argues with him that he did. Chloe then goes on to say it's home-school day today, but now they're at the shops. Evan and Otto pull faces at the camera while Chloe asks them what they're going to do today. "Get Buwwitos" Evan replies with his missing front tooth. Chloe explains that their favorite Mexican place is here doing free burritos all day. Felix interrupts to say "I like bubitos", and we can see Ro come in carrying Rufus on his back. Chloe films Ro who says "Hello" then Rufus, asking if he's excited but he's looking around calmly with a smile and doesn't answer her.

Next shot; Pearl's walking around so Chloe asks if she's having fun playing to which Pearl just stares at her, so Chloe asks again and now Pearl just turns and walks away. Henry looks a little lost, and Chloe says "Hanks" to him before the shot switches to Pearl again who looks more ready to talk. She's talking to her reflection on the camera and repeats "Baby" while pointing at herself in the lens. Chloe and Pearl go back and forward saying "Baby" for a while. Chloe goes on to say they're about to get their burritos but the kids are just having a quick play first. Henry's rolling a pool noodle around on the floor and Chloe asks him to pick it up and return it to where the rest of the toys are which he does right away. Chloe asks Otto if he's had enough playing, and he quietly says "Yeah... because I want my burrito!" and Felix chirps in "And I want mine!" She films Rufus for a second then it cuts to the burrito scene.

Music is playing as Chloe films the menu. Felix pulls faces at Pearl and Ro proudly shows how much their 8 burrito's cost: $0.00. They get mild veg, no cheese. All 8 are the same size, child and adult alike, and Evan looks at them wide-eyed while Rufus hits them. The kids begin to eat, and the triplets ignore Chloe as they eat. The bigger boys also seem to be liking them.

Cut again to a new shot. Felix and Evan have flower shaped balloon's, and Otto's getting one made. Some school aged kids say hello to Chloe, but don't know who she is - they ask her vlog name, and then give a shout out to "Life With Beans!" Chloe blurs out the school logo on their uniforms (good!). One of the girls writes the channel name down on the back of her hand, and the girls talk loudly which Chloe captions that she doesn't understand what the girl was saying, but Chloe laughs anyway as if she did.

The older boys have their balloons, and Otto's now getting a glitter tattoo done on his arm. Otto looks very happy to have both a balloon and a glitter tattoo. Rufus is looking at the balloons and babbles something close to "Flower" which Chloe parrots back. Chloe then films herself explaining once more that the kids got flower balloons, and now they're in Big W buying socks, and undies for Felix. Music shot as they walk through the mall, showing Rufus on Ro's back looking bored or unhappy. They stop at another store and the kids are seen picking up various things before Otto finds glitter and Chloe asks if he likes glitter. Otto says yes, and shows off his tattoo again so Chloe once more re-iterates that he's got the tattoo. (Lots of repeating what we and the kids already know in these videos, I've noticed).

Cut to the car where Ro is waiting for Chloe to set the scene up. Chloe hands him a new hat, "Ro's putting on a new hat!", he swaps the one hat he has for another one then is off to buy another burrito. Ro just giggles, and Chloe starts filming the kids in the car. The older boys have lollipops from the last store, given to them for free. Chloe explains the boys don't have lollies very often so the boys are very excited. Evan explains "I love sugar" and Chloe says that it's alright as long as it's a sometimes food, not an always food.

Chloe explains again (though we just saw this 30 seconds ago) that Ro's gone to get another burrito. Chloe invited her sister to come eat burritos but she had to work and was jealous, so C&R picked her one up anyway to surprise her at work with it. Chloe asks the boys if they liked their burritos, and they did but there's still some left since they were so big. (Felix ate the most, then Evan, then Otto who only had half of one)

Chloe films her feet as she walks to meet Beckie, who waves at the camera and looks delighted to be given food. The two sisters hug and Beckie is showing off a picture of the triplets which is her home/lock pic on her phone, which Chloe "awws" over. They say goodbye and it cuts to the older boys in the pajamas, drawing at the table. The boys are using the new glitter pens they got and Chloe asks again if they enjoyed their day and their burritos, and Evan says he loved his day. Chloe sounds bored as she says "You did? That's great sweetie... ha." Felix says with a frown, "I didn't like mine." and when Chloe parrots it back as a question, Felix says he didn't eat all his burrito. Chloe asks if he enjoyed it though and he says he did. Felix insists his burrito was spicy, but Chloe argues that it wasn't. They go back and forward with this argument for a while. Chloe turns the camera back on herself to end the vlog, saying the usual "Thanks for watching" stuff.

Evan: Thanks for watching, don't forget to smack that like button. Byeeeeee, turn off now.
Just bringing over hufflebeck's great recap of the latest vlog. :D
Thanks, wanted to comment on it but had no idea how to do so!
Eurgh they are just as boring in recaps as in video form, they do nothing of any interest each day.. in probably could have predicted all the above would occur - apart from the free burritos (really mixing things up there Chloe!)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I just posted a screen shot of her thing she just posted on FB if anyone knows how to quote that.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Can someone lock the old thread so people stop posting in it?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

spoiled2bits wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:It's the triplets due date today. It's good she's bringing awareness to them being preemies.

As for their delays the only thing I questioned is why they WAITED to start speech therapy. She says they were told the kids were doing fine but it doesn't mean speech therapy wouldn't have helped why wait for them to test out as being delayed. Maybe when they were babies they couldn't afford it but they could pay for weekly private speech therapy if they didn't buy weird overalls all the time. Although I bet if if she'd have fought for it being preemies they'd have qualified for some services.
They started therapy a long time ago

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I guess a long time ago is relative? She only vlogged about seeing one in May and ended up concluding they "may" do speech therapy after they turned two. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see her addressing some of the issues and misconceptions about prematurity but I actually think she's contributed to it by being deliberately vague and somewhat defensive about any prematurity related issues the triplets may have. Even when she addressed their speech in the past it's, "oh my older kids were late talkers too" and even though she gives lip service to lowered immunity in this post we've seen how (not) seriously she takes the spread of germs in her vlogs. (trough feeding, sharing water bottles, the nose picking/wiping on hands of the older boys, the triplets being dragged to shops and parks unnecessarily because they must do everything together...except stay in hospital with sick babies. :p)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I hope Chloe reads this and proves me wrong. So I was wondering Chloe why do you always make them add the same number, for example 10 add 10 or 6 add 6. Maybe you just know that they're parroting lol. Next time you put on a show for the camera ask them a different variation of numbers (5 add 8) because I want to see that they're actually not parroting the same numbers and can add thank youuu
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Is it just me or is it is weird/abnormal how felix is obessesd with numbers ... im not diagnosing or anythiing but to me repeating numbers non stop and not showing interest in anything else is not a good sign at least to me

Also he always looks starved she serves them tiny amouts of leaves and seeds ... even in the last vlog he almost finished his burriot he has a big appeitite and she starves him at home
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Kind of old news now, but I finally got the chance to sit down and look through her tumblr. For some reason it won't let me go back past page 10. So far I have gathered that yes she doesn't drive because she's scared to, and also, she sold all of the boys clothes and bought new ones because she wanted them to have more styled clothes. Which I understand to a point but they were seemingly financially struggling. Clearly she had her priorities in order!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I found a way to read older stuff. There is a post where she said she went for a post-surgery checkup, and the doc said they usually recommend waiting three months after surgery to start trying to get pregnant, but Chloe was healing so fast she could start trying now. Chloe said she was going to start trying anyway but it was nice to get the green light from the doctor. All I can say is what an irresponsible kid. Ignoring doctors orders (before they gave her the green light) and risking her health AND the babies because she couldn't wait just three months, when she already HAD a little baby, a one year old and a two year old.

Also this gem: "I want nothing more than to be a healthy and fit family.. All of us together.
I have a vision of us all spending our spare time doing things like hiking, kayaking, swimming, camping.. All sorts of things in the great outdoors. Exploring! Adventuring!
And even just playing sports.
I didn’t grow up in a sporty or health orientated family but I always wished I did.. So I just really want that for my boys"

And a few posts before that was about minimalism. She's definitely living both those dreams, her only exercise is walking aimlessly around shops and buying things out of boredom.

And there's a post where she says that Felix was so hard he sometimes made her think she should've stopped at two kids. Nice.

Also thought it was wonderful that she told tumblr the news of their fourth pregnancy before her family. Actually judging by the next post it seems she posted it before she even told Ro, this woman definitely has her priorities sorted! And she acted like her mum was being a bitch for not wanting them to have a fourth. In the post she seriously sounded like a 15 year old who was pissed at their mother and calling her names for advising them not to do something silly. I wish her ass-kissers could see how childish she truly is.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't think the doctor even gave her the green light. It sounds like something she made up just to avoid getting hate. She said she was going to try anyways so she obviously didn't give a shit about whether it was safe or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

in her facebook she announced her third pregnancy (I think) and her little brother aka little shit wrote something like "how many can you have" and she wrote back something like "how rude of you to say that. I'm really disappointed. I expected more than you" stuff like that...lol the boy was like 11 or 12 at that time, are you really arguing with a child about your three pregnancies in two years?
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Lyanna wrote:in her facebook she announced her third pregnancy (I think) and her little brother aka little shit wrote something like "how many can you have" and she wrote back something like "how rude of you to say that. I'm really disappointed. I expected more than you" stuff like that...lol the boy was like 11 or 12 at that time, are you really arguing with a child about your three pregnancies in two years?
Honestly if she was my sister and was so young and having so many babies in such a short time - my reaction would be the same and I'm a lot older than 11!!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was bored and watched the latest vlog about switching rooms. Well, watched and skipped ahead in intervals. It's pretty boring. Jumping on trampoline, number drills, later they put Henry's cot back up in the triplet room. Chloe, (who recently said she didn't deliberately match each boy with a triplet) asks the boys if they want to get in with "your triplet" and of course they pair up as usual. Lots of jumping in cots happens. Pretty sure cots aren't designed for preschoolers and toddlers to team up and pound the shit out of them, but hey poor Chloe has regrets about choosing those particular cots anyway so maybe she's hoping they break? Also the boys are jumping in the cots in the same dirty, sandy socks they wore on the trampoline. Good night, triplets, enjoy your freshly made up beds, now with a fine layer of sock grit! Later same gross socks are visible as the boys are in their own room bouncing around in their pajamas on new sheets. That's about all I took away from this one! :P
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think they really went to bed with the same dirty socks they had on all day... so much for hygiene
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Fitting Six Kids in One Bedroom: Recap!

Quick shot; All six kids are being loud in the triplets room, the older boys climbing into the triplets cribs and Chloe asks if they're going to sleep in there with the triplets tonight.

After the intro: Chloe says good morning, and Evan and Felix are jumping up and down and saying good morning as well. Pearl is excited and has her hair neatly done up in two little buns as she says something that sounds like "Morning". Chloe asks her to show her how they do cleaning, then Chloe picks up a cloth from the floor, hands it to Pearl who starts cleaning the high chair. Felix is sorting colored blocks of duplo and says he needs an orange, so Chloe tells him to go and find one. He finds one in the big drawer of duplo and is very giggly about that.

Evan and Otto are at the table again doing drawings - Chloe says good morning to Otto and asks what he's been up to. He seems very sad as he quietly answers "Um... drawing." Evan seems happier though as he answers that he's drawing a dot-to-dot.

Outside, Rufus and Henry are playing - Rufus standing on the outside table with a toy, and Henry walking around. Chloe says "Here we have Hank and Rufie" so I guess the name Hank is in, Henny is out. Chloe asks what Rufus has been doing, but he ignores her, more interested in what Henry's doing. Pearl's playing with a garbage truck toy which Chloe says she likes to play with.

Henry's wandered off (we're getting a lot of shots of their back garden we haven't seen before), and Chloe's calling out for him so he comes running back. Rufus runs directly into him, knocking their heads together and knocking Henry to the ground. Chloe "Ooooh!"s and the boys seem like they don't know wether to cry or not. Rufus looks like he wants comfort from Chloe, while Henry is sitting dazed on the ground touching his head. Chloe picks up Henry, saying it was a big bonk, and that the boys are always doing silly things like that. Henry is still looking confused but he's not upset.

Next shot, they're inside and Chloe's explaining to us that they're having a chilled day at the house today. They might be moving some beds around since Otto wants to be with the big boys again. Chloe then asks Evan if he's excited to have Otto back in their room, and Evan says he is. She then asks Pearl if she's excited to have Henry back, which Pearl ignores but Chloe takes as a "yes" anyway. She films Ro "Hi daddy" and he looks uncomfortable with being filmed.

Trampoline time with the older boys. Evan asks why there's leaves on the trampoline, and Chloe explains because it starts on their feet and ends up there. A helicopter flies overhead and the older two watch it fly over. Chloe does some math problems (4+5, 10-9, 10+1) and the boys jump to the correct number. Felix is at the door and answers "11" which is correct. Evan asks for more (10-5, 10-6, 0+0). Every time, Evan gets to the number first so Otto doesn't have much of a chance to answer for himself.

Chloe goes inside after this and says Felix was saying each number after Chloe asked it. He's still playing with the duplo, but pauses to ask Chloe some math questions as well (1+1, 3+3, 5+5) but answers himself correctly. He shows off his cyan colored block, then goes through and names the other colors of blocks correctly (lime, dark blue, etc). Now, Evan and Pearl are playing a game together - well, Evan's trying to play, Pearl is just trying to eat the pieces. Evan starts to play her way by putting the piece in his mouth and Pearl seems happier about this. Chloe playfully tells them not to eat their toys, but Pearl keeps doing it, now with more pieces, and both are giggling when Chloe tells them off.

Food time! Ro (I'm guessing) shows what they're cooking with (lots and lots of greens and pasta) and Chloe explains it's 4pm so starting dinner early or they'll still be eating by 7pm and the kids will be up til 9pm. Evan asks what Pesto means and Chloe umm's so Ro says it's basil. Chloe: "Daddy's cooking tonight, aren't you daddy?" Ro: "I'm trying" while looking uncomfortable again. Evan seems interested in the cooking process (or might just be hungry as he eats olives from the jar). Since Evan got some, so does Felix who is sitting on the kitchen bench. Chloe asks why he's sitting there and only gets a cheeky smile in return.

Food's cooked and in their bowls, and all the kids are outside eating. All the kids are sitting with their "buddies" (Evan and Pearl, Felix and Rufus, Otto and Henry) but at least their bowl colors don't match today. Chloe says if they liked it, they need to thank daddy, which the older boys do.

Next scene; Chloe explains they're moving the beds now, and shows us what the rooms look like now (bare with only the beds). Cut, and we come back to Chloe explaining they still haven't moved Otto's bed but they're going to skip straight to putting Henry's cot back up into the triplets room. Pearl's trying to climb up the side of her crib to get into bed, while Rufus is running around with a container of screws. Chloe tells him to give them to Ro as they aren't toys but Rufus soon puts them up on the window sill. Cut, and Ro's now here putting the crib together while Chloe sits and films. Pearl's in her crib and Henry is watching what Ro's doing. Cut again, and all the cribs are together again! The triplets are in their pajamas in their beds, and they're all jumping and running in them. The older boys come into the room and climb into the cribs of their "buddies" and start jumping up and down as well which Chloe encourages. Chloe: "Everyone says goodnight to your triplets!" and the older boys look at their "buddy" to say goodnight to only them. Felix is trying to climb out but Otto is giving Henry a nice kiss goodnight. Pearl face plants, making it very clear she wants sleep now, but they still have to get her ready for bed (teeth, hair, etc). Henry says a quiet "bye" to the camera while waving.

Next scene: Felix and Otto are sorting plastic fruit while counting them. It's a quiet game and Chloe just films and doesn't talk as they count and sort. The boys are taking turns and working out a good rhythm. Only when they finished does Chloe say "Wow guys, you finished, cool! That's awesome!" Felix pours out all the fruit and Otto seems a bit upset as he wanted to put the top on (it's a pie game). Chloe says they'll have to start again, so they do.

Next scene, we're shown the bigger boy's room all done and made up. They have halloween covers on their beds, and the boys seem excited that it's almost halloween. Otto and Evan share the bunk bed, and Felix gets the single. Felix is happy about his single bed, and Otto's happy about sharing with the older boys again. The boys say they've had a good day. Felix says he's tired, and says it's halloween today. Chloe corrects him then ends the vlog.

Felix: Byyeeee.. turn it off now. (clearly said each word)
Evan: Byyeeee.. turn off now!
Otto: Byyeeee... t'off now.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

My recap's done, it just needs mod approval (probably too long, woops)
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've noticed a couple concerned people on YouTube and Instagram comment about accounts that use their photos/fan accounts. I'm so tempted to tell them so save their concern/ass kissing: Chloe and Rohan have both followed and occasionally comment, "nice edit!" or the like on their creepy fan accounts. As long as people are paying attention to her Chloe doesn't seem to care who uses their names and images.
Last edited by ShudnaB3 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Natxo wrote:I think they really went to bed with the same dirty socks they had on all day... so much for hygiene
They're vegans. Vegans aren't as dirty as the rest of us murderers...ahem I mean meat eaters. Duuhhh

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:
Natxo wrote:I think they really went to bed with the same dirty socks they had on all day... so much for hygiene
They're vegans. Vegans aren't as dirty as the rest of us murderers...ahem I mean meat eaters. Duuhhh

Hahaha, you know what, that logic wouldn't even surprise me. I knew someone who became an instant evangelist for veganism and they were very fond of saying how their whole family smelled better and found no need for deoderant after becoming vegans. I was too polite to inform them that while they might not have "needed" deoderant the rest of us really, really WANTED them to. :P

Return to “Chloe and Beans”