luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by luci417 »

ohaudrey wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:The real answer is they had a falling out with Bryan and Missy. They announced they were going to move 4(!!!) months after they moved there and around the same time Corbin stopped working for Bryan. I think Bryan was giving him some extra income so they could afford SoCal, but once that was gone they were screwed.

I'm not surprised Corbin doesn't want to move back. And if he really doesn't, he'll complain 100x more than he does now. I don't buy the "we don't want to rent anymore" excuse. Kelsey has said they might not even buy this year. Plus, Corbin doesn't seem like a handy guy. He's going to remodel/renovate a house??? LOOOOOOOL!

They really seem unhappy wherever they move (especially Corbin). Maybe they need therapy and not moving trucks???!
Remember when they were talking about "it will be so fun for the kids to all grow up together" (June & Lanning boys)? I'd love to know what happened there. It's actually kinda sad to see Missy and Kelsey's friendship fall apart like that considering how close they seemed before...
Yeah I felt bad for Kelsey because she clearly doesn't have a lot of friends and I just knew Corbin was going to ruin this for her. I don't blame Missy tho, I've cut people off for having terrible bfs or husbands that they enable because it's the most annoying thing. Being with a shitty person turns you into a shitty person. I'd love to see single Kelsey, I think she'd be pretty different without all the codependency.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Kelsey is so different when allowed to be a person. When Corbin came to Cali when they were trying to move and Kelsey stayed behind with June ( surprised Corbin allowed it) even though she wasn't doing much, I enjoyed this vlogs so much without Corbin. He ruins everything.

Look at how Kelsey is funny and laugh and is so bright when around Corbins brother. She act like a real person not some silent wife who is in the role of mute.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

ohaudrey wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:The real answer is they had a falling out with Bryan and Missy. They announced they were going to move 4(!!!) months after they moved there and around the same time Corbin stopped working for Bryan. I think Bryan was giving him some extra income so they could afford SoCal, but once that was gone they were screwed.

I'm not surprised Corbin doesn't want to move back. And if he really doesn't, he'll complain 100x more than he does now. I don't buy the "we don't want to rent anymore" excuse. Kelsey has said they might not even buy this year. Plus, Corbin doesn't seem like a handy guy. He's going to remodel/renovate a house??? LOOOOOOOL!

They really seem unhappy wherever they move (especially Corbin). Maybe they need therapy and not moving trucks???!
Remember when they were talking about "it will be so fun for the kids to all grow up together" (June & Lanning boys)? I'd love to know what happened there. It's actually kinda sad to see Missy and Kelsey's friendship fall apart like that considering how close they seemed before...
I don’t think they were even all that close. It always struck me as Missy feeling like they were a lot closer than they actually were and K & C using her and Bryan. And I think perhaps they have drifted apart because Bryan is on to them and sick of feeling used. Especially considering the post Missy made about Jinger specifically saying she’s “such a sincere and honest friend”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Surprised Corbin admitted June has a mother. Almost expected a video of him and June alone for Mothers day.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

MandyJ wrote:Especially considering the post Missy made about Jinger specifically saying she’s “such a sincere and honest friend”
Carl and Jinger are sincere and honest????? LOL! Since when? They've been clingers since they met the ShayTards and "became friends" like 8 years ago. They use YTers ALL THE TIME for their own gain. Carl and Jinger are worse than Kelsey and Corbin, but maybe they aren't asking Missy for $$$$.

It is completely obvious Kelsey and Missy aren't even close anymore. WTF happened? Don't C&K know their viewer can see Missy and Bryan aren't around anymore?? They should explain why.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I would kill to have someone come spill some tea about what went down.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It still cracks me up that we all predicted that Corbin actually *working* for Bryan and not just accepting Patreon donations and Missy’s Amazon credit would implode quickly. Then approximately four months later, they were planning their exodus out of California. They’re so damn predictable. We all knew that Corbin and Kelsey were taking advantage of the Lannings and that friendship would sour quickly. I think Missy and Kelsey are still friendly, Kelsey is occasionally in her videos. But I don't think the families are close anymore and I'm sure it boils down to Corbin burning that bridge by being a bad employee once he was expected to earn his paycheck.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HashtagBlessed wrote:It still cracks me up that we all predicted that Corbin actually *working* for Bryan and not just accepting Patreon donations and Missy’s Amazon credit would implode quickly. Then approximately four months later, they were planning their exodus out of California. They’re so damn predictable. We all knew that Corbin and Kelsey were taking advantage of the Lannings and that friendship would sour quickly. I think Missy and Kelsey are still friendly, Kelsey is occasionally in her videos. But I don't think the families are close anymore and I'm sure it boils down to Corbin burning that bridge by being a bad employee once he was expected to earn his paycheck.
Plus whatever Corbin says goes... If he's not friends with Bryan anymore then Kelsey can't hang out with Missy. He's a controlling asshole and Kelsey can be controlled better if she has no friends.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mother of God was that video so cringeworthy. Yikes.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm so curious about Corbin's Mormon family members. He'll play the Hispanic card when he wants to, but he never says anything about being LDS...which HE IS! Maybe his family left the church???
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm so curious about Corbin's Mormon family members. He'll play the Hispanic card when he wants to, but he never says anything about being LDS...which HE IS! Maybe his family left the church???
I'm sure he doesn't consider himself LDS anymore. It's obvious he has left the church, no matter what his family has done. If that was his decision then more power to him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My heart goes out to his family, losing a loved one is never easy.

Now that that is out of the way... Corbin's tacky ass vlogged her graveside service, and used audio from it... with people singing and clearly crying. So unnecessary and tacky corbin.. My god have some respect for your grandmother and her family.

(I know that it's not easy for some people to drop everything and travel for funerals, but corbin said she had 10 kids and 100 grandkids... ummmmm where was everyone???? You would think that with a family that large there would be a much larger crowd than that. It's probably tacky on my part to say that.. but seriously though, where is this huge family he talks about??)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:My heart goes out to his family, losing a loved one is never easy.

Now that that is out of the way... Corbin's tacky ass vlogged her graveside service, and used audio from it... with people singing and clearly crying. So unnecessary and tacky corbin.. My god have some respect for your grandmother and her family.

(I know that it's not easy for some people to drop everything and travel for funerals, but corbin said she had 10 kids and 100 grandkids... ummmmm where was everyone???? You would think that with a family that large there would be a much larger crowd than that. It's probably tacky on my part to say that.. but seriously though, where is this huge family he talks about??)
I thought it looked like a lot of people were there. I'm guessing Corbin's parents paid for their plane tickets (and now they can also do some house hunting).

He also vlogged the funeral for his cousin and aunt(?) who died in a house fire a few years ago.

Also, I didn't mean that he should still be LDS, it's just rare for people to leave the church and he never says anything about being raised Mormon. Or maybe his parents aren't members either. His grandmother's obit said she was a lifelong member and she had TEN kids. Wowzer!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Holy crap 10 kids & 100 grandkids?! Can we talk about that for a minute? Each kid literally had 10 more kids?!?!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohaudrey wrote:Holy crap 10 kids & 100 grandkids?! Can we talk about that for a minute? Each kid literally had 10 more kids?!?!
I feel like he has to be over exaggerating on the grandkid thing. None of the older photos looked like there were anywhere near 100 grandkids, hell corbin doesn't have 9 brothers and sisters... She might have a bunch of grandkids, but there is no way there are 100+ I'm calling BS.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many siblings does he have?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:My heart goes out to his family, losing a loved one is never easy.

I thought it looked like a lot of people were there. I'm guessing Corbin's parents paid for their plane tickets (and now they can also do some house hunting).

He also vlogged the funeral for his cousin and aunt(?) who died in a house fire a few years ago.

Also, I didn't mean that he should still be LDS, it's just rare for people to leave the church and he never says anything about being raised Mormon. Or maybe his parents aren't members either. His grandmother's obit said she was a lifelong member and she had TEN kids. Wowzer!
That's awful about him filming those other funerals.. i just couldn't. Maybe afterwards, at the family dinner or what have you (idk if thats a thing anywhere other than the south.. we bring food for everything, you have a baby? heres a casserole, death in the family? heres some fried chicken.. had surgery? Here i'll bake you a cake..) i can see talking to family about memories or just dong a montage kinda like he did, but not at the funeral or graveside...

Maybe he has some religious trauma associated with being raised LDS, i can certainly relate to that. Or he might not want to open that can of worms, bc people would want to know the whole story if he mentioned growing up LDS. If he doesn't agree with their ways he could alienate himself from some viewers, and with as many mormon vloggers as there are i assume there is a large chunk of mormon veiwers.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohaudrey wrote:How many siblings does he have?
Not sure but famousbirthdays.com (lol) says he has one brother.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
ohaudrey wrote:How many siblings does he have?
Not sure but famousbirthdays.com (lol) says he has one brother.

Lol famous lol I die

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”