Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by Pency »

I'm a sap, so I do feel slightly bad for Ellie, even though she's a jerk who thought nothing of telling a group of people who have been experiencing infertility that she's pregnant before the (notoriously false positive producing) test was dry just so she could have a big Mother's Day announcement. I think it's sweet of Julie to be concerned about that in her moment of joy, and how cute is Landon? Julie is my favorite Griffith by far (sorry Bonnie lovers)

I'm sure we'll soon get all the Griffiths' reactions from Julie and Landon. I still can't believe Jared basically gave away the news by saying he had to "edit something out of the vlog but you'll know soon" -- everybody was already speculating that Julie was pregnant and that's what confirmed it for me. Ellie and Jared are definitely assholes, as if I weren't already aware
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

This is why Julie is my favorite:
https://youtu.be/P4G_N_8r7r4

Her reaction when Ellie insists on kissing her on the lips is hysterical to me and relatable.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:For those of you who don't watch Julie, she found out she was pregnant the day before Ellie's D&C. :/ She said that they had planned to get pregnant together. Ugh, that actually makes me so sad for Ellie.
I get what you are saying, and if it were any other person than Ellie i would feel bad for her. But Ellie is never sad for anyone but Ellie. If it had been Julie that lost her baby and Ellie were still pregnant, we would have never heard any of this plan from Ellie. Ellie would have gotten what she wanted, who cares about everyone else. I really have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Ellie after seeing how cold and emotionless she is for anyone but herself.
(I am sad they lost the baby, i don't want that misconstrued, I'm not sad that she and Julie aren't pregnant at the same time. Let Julie have the spotlight for a few months. We all know as soon as Ellie DOES get pregnant (which i total think will be during Julie's pregnancy) we will never hear about Julie and her pregnancy from Ellie again. Hell if we even do hear about it from her in the first place...)
No, I totally get what you mean. You're so right. If the situation were switched, Ellie would've announced on the day of her sister's D&C. Julie had a hard time being completely happy and excited because of the fact, but if it were Ellie, I bet it hardly would've been an afterthought. I felt sad for Ellie because I was putting myself in her shoes, but after reading your post/seeing things put into perspective, I feel a bit differently, lol. It's hard to feel sympathetic toward someone who doesn't have a sympathetic bone in their body.
I would not put it past Ellie to do something like announcing on a day like that. Everyone would have been fawning over Julie, if Ellie had anything ANYTHING that would put her back in the spot light she would have played that card.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Pency wrote:This is why Julie is my favorite:

Her reaction when Ellie insists on kissing her on the lips is hysterical to me and relatable.
Lollllllll. I remember Ellie saying, somewhere (possibly on this same trip?), that Julie isn't touchy-feely/affectionate like the rest of their family and that she and Bonnie like to tease Julie about it and force affection on her......... I could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure she said something along the lines of, "We like to make her uncomfortable."

Leaving all of my obvious "that's so wrong because of a, b, and c" thoughts aside, I think it's funny how Ellie thinks that Julie is "not affectionate" (or whatever word she used). When in reality, Julie seems to just be normal while Ellie and the rest of the fam are weird AF with all of their personal boundaries (or lack there of...).

I'm sure this is more suited for Julie's thread, but since we're on the topic, I can't help but wonder why she isn't like the rest of the family in that aspect. I get that everyone's personalities are different/has different preferences, blahblahblah, but one would think that if you're raised in that type of environment, you would just consider that the norm and not have any aversion to it?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Pency wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just watched the house Q&A and question: Is it normal to have to have your BRAND NEW hardwood floors sanded and re-sealed after just a YEAR? My house has the original hardwood floors from 1967 and we've lived there for four years and have just now thought we might look into it for the next year or so (I'm sure the previous owners did them). Having your brand new hardwood re-done after a year seems excessive unless they were done shoddily the first time.
100% not normal. I was shocked when they said that.
It probably got messed up from walking on all those eggshells...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Now that I see this video I can see Ellie is a little bit of a healthier weight now. She looked sickly in that video. I wouldn't want to kiss My sister on the lips either. lol Julie looked so uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

Lollllllll. I remember Ellie saying, somewhere (possibly on this same trip?), that Julie isn't touchy-feely/affectionate like the rest of their family and that she and Bonnie like to tease Julie about it and force affection on her......... I could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure she said something along the lines of, "We like to make her uncomfortable."

Leaving all of my obvious "that's so wrong because of a, b, and c" thoughts aside, I think it's funny how Ellie thinks that Julie is "not affectionate" (or whatever word she used). When in reality, Julie seems to just be normal while Ellie and the rest of the fam are weird AF with all of their personal boundaries (or lack there of...).

I'm sure this is more suited for Julie's thread, but since we're on the topic, I can't help but wonder why she isn't like the rest of the family in that aspect. I get that everyone's personalities are different/has different preferences, blahblahblah, but one would think that if you're raised in that type of environment, you would just consider that the norm and not have any aversion to it?
I can say my sister is very outgoing and affectionate and I'm shy and hate touchy feely. Hugs, especially those from people not my immediate family (mom dad and grandmother) make me feel super awkward and uncomfortable.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pency wrote:Do people typically go to China to tour book printing facilities when they are publishing a book? So strange.

Also, above when somebody said that Ruby drank Fanta at a wine tasting --- holy shit. 1) why was she at a wine tasting and 2) DRINK WATER sheesh this family has no class.
Yep. They went to a freaking wine tasting dinner. And drank Fanta. They could have at least had Pelligrino. But no. They sat there at the table toasting with Fanta. And all the other people at the table were staring at them. I can't find the vlog. I think the people they went to Italy with posted it. And I can't remember who that was. I will try to find out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:So julie announced that she's pregnant today...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
If I were her I too would have waited until Ellie was half way around the world with limited YouTube access, lol...
Waiting for all the comments from E&J obsessed saying how "rude" she is for being pregnant while poor princess Ellie is "struggling".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Wow, so professional vloggers the lighting is positively terrible in today's videos.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Wow looking at their numbers from these videos while they’re gone.... so low. Jared must be beside himself. In comparison, Bonnie’s are higher or staying-the same as always.
On another notes since I’m so curious about them being with the Norton’s. The Norton’s lost an infant son to whooping cough eight years ago, this summer another son was hit by an SUV and in a coma, while at the hospital with that son, their house was robbed. So what they would have in common with E &J is beyond me except for the fact that they’re both LDS. The Norton’s are pretty well known for other things, not YouTube. Can’t see princess Ellie being able to relate to them at all. I really do think this was a Bonnie and Joel trip that the mechams wormed onto. Bonnie may have met the Norton’s in Hawaii when they were there.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Why was Ellie so convinced that carbonation would burn her skin? Does she know what carbonation is?

Never mind, I just realized we are talking about Ellie here. Of course she doesn't.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Double post. I really think this strip has to do with Jared’s book and also that Family cookbook. Richie Norton works in publishing. Natalie is going to publish a book. I just wonder why, if it is the Family cookbook, why the parents didn’t go or ruby and her husband.
Natalie is putting a lot on her IG stories than the other two are. Which is interesting since they made it sound like Internet was iffy. Also looks like they’re staying in some very nice hotels.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Okay, so I scrolled through the comments longer than I care to admit, but I didn't see one comment about Julie being pregnant! So I'm assuming they put some sort of block in for the words Julie and pregnant.

I can't stand the way they treat Ellie like such a special snowflake! This appears to be one of the few times in princess Ellie's life that stuff isn't going exactly her way, and she can't deal with it in a healthy way.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they are having to sand and reseal their floors this soon, i hope like hell they aren't paying for it. The person who finished their floors has no idea what they are doing and should be held at fault if they have already damaged those floors that much in a year.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:If they are having to sand and reseal their floors this soon, i hope like hell they aren't paying for it. The person who finished their floors has no idea what they are doing and should be held at fault if they have already damaged those floors that much in a year.

Bonnie had the same guy do her floors, I wonder what kind of shape theyre in?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:If they are having to sand and reseal their floors this soon, i hope like hell they aren't paying for it. The person who finished their floors has no idea what they are doing and should be held at fault if they have already damaged those floors that much in a year.

Bonnie had the same guy do her floors, I wonder what kind of shape theyre in?
Ellie probably found one scuff on the floors and demanded they all be refinished. Projects like this while their channel is dying a fast death are really really stupid.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:For those of you who don't watch Julie, she found out she was pregnant the day before Ellie's D&C. :/ She said that they had planned to get pregnant together. Ugh, that actually makes me so sad for Ellie.
I get what you are saying, and if it were any other person than Ellie i would feel bad for her. But Ellie is never sad for anyone but Ellie. If it had been Julie that lost her baby and Ellie were still pregnant, we would have never heard any of this plan from Ellie. Ellie would have gotten what she wanted, who cares about everyone else. I really have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Ellie after seeing how cold and emotionless she is for anyone but herself.
(I am sad they lost the baby, i don't want that misconstrued, I'm not sad that she and Julie aren't pregnant at the same time. Let Julie have the spotlight for a few months. We all know as soon as Ellie DOES get pregnant (which i total think will be during Julie's pregnancy) we will never hear about Julie and her pregnancy from Ellie again. Hell if we even do hear about it from her in the first place...)
Absolutely agree with everything you said.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't feel bad for Ellie at all. I feel bad for Julie feeling like she can't be fully excited. But I don't feel bad for Ellie, this is the same woman who called the ivf couples ON Mother's Day to announce she was pregnant. And that "pregnancy" is up for debate.
Ellie is a selfish narcissist who thinks only if herself.
I absolutely do not feel bad for her either.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I find it interesting that Julie, who seems to be fairly normal with her fertility, if not a little bit more fertile then most, tried for at least 3 cycles before getting pregnant. Yet in that time self proclaimed infertile Ellie claims to have gotten pregnant twice in that time frame, on her own.
I know, right??

Return to “Ellie and Jared”