Philips FAMBAM

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Philips FAMBAM

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

Brandon, I was half thinking it was then wondered if I was just getting it mixed up with Mr Dingum. Thanks.

That poor kid. Im pretty sure he's going on mission for as long as he can isn't he? lol.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

The thumbnails on the last few videos with the giant words in the background are painful to look at. It looks like a first grader put it together.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Grabba the Donutt wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:29 pm Brandon, I was half thinking it was then wondered if I was just getting it mixed up with Mr Dingum. Thanks.

That poor kid. Im pretty sure he's going on mission for as long as he can isn't he? lol.
no sorry i was wrong its Braden
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yappityyapp »

Dear lord Tina you are not in your 20’s anymore stop acting like a damn fan girl over boy bands. And quit singing. Your husband just said to stop or you will get copyrighted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

Their titles are cringe-worthy and click-baity. So much obnoxiousness in one family.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

the clickbait is so obnoxious. That time they titled a blog about the car being broken into was a prime example. So many idiots in the comments couldn't see it was clickbait and were commiserating and any comments calling them out on the blatant clickbaiting were deleted.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

yappityyapp wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:01 pm Dear lord Tina you are not in your 20’s anymore stop acting like a damn fan girl over boy bands. And quit singing. Your husband just said to stop or you will get copyrighted.

OMG yes plus she thinks she's so hilarious which she is not at all. :blah:
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

Tina was complaining about the lined paper at target being $3 a pack. Well, I bet she couldn’t read that it was REINFORCED paper, of course that’s going to cost more 🙄🙄🙄
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Ugh Tina’s lisp drives me crazy. I am so tired of hearing. Missy Lanning’s is better to listen to and that’s saying something lol.

cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

bongtu wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:17 pm Tina was complaining about the lined paper at target being $3 a pack. Well, I bet she couldn’t read that it was REINFORCED paper, of course that’s going to cost more 🙄🙄🙄
They complain about the price of EVERYTHING, besides food. They have no problem eating out basically every day of the week.. Fizz drinks, ice cream, you can usually see a McDonalds cup in the background, Taco Bell, Cafe Rio, "challenges". Can you even call there food videos challenges? It's just them wanting to stuff their faces again. Yet, when there kids need new clothes, cause newsflash kids grow, they complain about the price. Same with school supplies, maybe if they didn't eat out alllll summer long (all year long, really), they wouldn't have to complain about buying things there kids actually need. Kids don't need ice cream and pop everyday of the week. They are such procrastinators, of course the stores are going to be picked over a day or two before school starts, what do they expect?
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

They complained about the size of the bags of chicken fried rice and having to buy more bags as their kids are getting older and are eating more - Tina doesn't work so she should have plenty of time to make fried rice ahead and reheat it at dinner time.

Fried rice is so quick easy to make: boil some rice(this will depending on how many people you are cooking for), while rice is boiling cut up some bacon and put in a frypan until crispy, crack a couple of eggs in bowl adding salt and pepper and a little water and scramble with a fork then add it the same pan as you cooked the bacon in - when cooked take the eggs out and cut into strips and put them aside with the bacon. when the the rice is cooked add it to the pan you cooked the bacon and eggs in and stir until it becomes a bit dry and crispy. add back the bacon, eggs and a cup of frozen veggies (peas and corn) and stir) and a couple of stalks of chopped green onions and stir. add a couple of splashes of soy sauce and stir. when its done you can either eat it straight away or put it in a n oven proof dishes in the fridge and reheat it in the oven later.

You can adjust how much you make buy adding an extra cup of rice and adding extra egg and bacon etc bits.

You can serve it with marinated chicken (either homemade or store bought)

they really are lazy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Trader Joe's is not large family friendly.

She said herself, she's used to the bigger Costco boxes.
Such a. Big deal you can't film, but do anyways... then direct us to your thousands of other in store hauls. They really don't think the sign is for them? Are there a lot of Vegas grocery haulers?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

onbreak wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 am Trader Joe's is not large family friendly.

She said herself, she's used to the bigger Costco boxes.
Such a. Big deal you can't film, but do anyways... then direct us to your thousands of other in store hauls. They really don't think the sign is for them? Are there a lot of Vegas grocery haulers?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
The rules don't apply to Danny and Tina :roll:
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

What is it with vloggers that they get a camera in their hand and think rules, regulations and laws no longer apply to them?
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

I swear his nieces and nephews did not want to be on freaking camera. You could tell and his sister hid the whole time.

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

The latest cook with me is just a advertisement for one of the meal prep kits delivered to their door - I want to watch people prepare real recipes that are new and original not watch someone cook a sponsored preprepared meal kit for 20 mins.
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

SnarkySam wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:24 am The latest cook with me is just a advertisement for one of the meal prep kits delivered to their door - I want to watch people prepare real recipes that are new and original not watch someone cook a sponsored preprepared meal kit for 20 mins.
They get paid by HomeChef to do those videos. The cook with me before that, over a month ago, was also HomeChef. Another example of how little Tina cooks. I'm sure all that coleslaw was thrown in the garbage, since they act like 3 year olds who don't want to eat their veggies. Here they go again, another "diet"/ "healthier" eating. Intermittent fasting until 12 pm, and then what does Tina do? Goes out to eat and gets pop and fried chicken : :lol: :lol:
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

They often say they are trying to eat healthier but then they go out to eat or get treats most days so the are big fat liars and they are teaching their kids their bad eating habits.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Elijah is getting extremely annoying. They're giving him much more screen time because he loves taking the lead and being, "The star of the show". You can tell he wants to be a Youtube star. He's just as obnoxious as Danny and they continue to encourage his antics. Very annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Avocado[31] wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 am Elijah is getting extremely annoying. They're giving him much more screen time because he loves taking the lead and being, "The star of the show". You can tell he wants to be a Youtube star. He's just as obnoxious as Danny and they continue to encourage his antics. Very annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Yes! I totally agree!! he kept interrupting and interjecting his opinion only to then stumble over his words and take forever to get to the point which was very annoying to watch!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”