The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Yes they announced it Tuesday........ Lily May is the new baby's name.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:They forgot to edit out the nurse saying the babies name, it’s Lily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if this will make sense but it’s a very southern sounding name. Like all I keep hearing in my head is a character from Steele Magnolias or Sweet Home Alabama saying “Bless your heart Lily May” in that sweet southern lady accent.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

angelfire89 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:They forgot to edit out the nurse saying the babies name, it’s Lily.

Not sure if this will make sense but it’s a very southern sounding name. Like all I keep hearing in my head is a character from Steele Magnolias or Sweet Home Alabama saying “Bless your heart Lily May” in that sweet southern lady accent.
Personally I don’t know a lily and I live in Georgia but do know dozens of women with the middle name May. It’s a very common southern middle name. Image hell my great aunts first name was May.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

Personally I don’t know a lily and I live in Georgia but do know dozens of women with the middle name May. It’s a very common southern middle name. Image hell my great aunts first name was May.

I think it’s the two names together that gives it the rhythm that gives a “southern feeling.” I know a lot more Lilies out her in CA then I ever did in Mississippi. Although I feel like other flower names are more common down south (Rose and Magnolia for example.) Lily (actually Liliana) is on my short list of names for a future daughter.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

It's great she got her life sort of sorted out after years in prison, but I still find her SOOOOOOOOOO trashy!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I missed the fiasco where she was cursing in the comments section, did she delete it? I work, but i've also dropped by daughter off for half days at daycare so I can clean the house and workout. I can't imagine doing it on my own while my husband is out of town, that sounds rough. When I was on maternity leave, I was ready for a break come 5 o'clock. If she's not enrolled in full-time daycare, I wonder how that works in terms of pricing. I will say I think Brittney is just as clueless as her brother when it comes to taxes and I think she's way overestimating her social media income.

I'm not crazy about flower names, and I would have spelled it Mae personally. But I'm not crazy about Sophia either, I much prefer Sophie.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like she's at it again, this time blocking people who call her out for going to Panama City Beach during this emergency. I'm sorry, but going on vacation is not staying at home and social distancing. She's clearly showing them in public places like restaurants. Go for a walk around the neighborhood, but don't drive to a tourist destination in another state and contribute to the spread of this. But Brittany needs to live her life and refuses to be a prisoner in her house! She's never shown the best judgement or critical thinking skills, but this is beyond stupid and tone deaf. God forbid you cancel your vacation.

What kills me is they are taking advantage of the fact that other people are being socially responsible. They're taking empty beaches as a license to be assholes and go out and about. If everyone thought like that ond acted like that we'd have a much bigger problem on our hands.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

The sad part is that the beaches aren't empty! The instagram pictures showed quite a few people at the beach!

People like her are why the virus is going to spread even faster. She is pregnant and the CDC has stated that they are some of the most vulnerable to the virus.

I live in Ohio and our Governor has been forced to close almost everything to basically force people to stay home. People are so selfish and this whole experience gives me no faith in humanity.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Interesting, I had read that pregnant women were not at an increased risk of catching it or at an increased risk of complications based on the limited data out of Asia. But they could absolutely spread it to someone who is at an increased risk of complications. This whole thing really highlights the selfish and entitled among us. I’d still be scared if I was pregnant and due to deliver soon, hospitals are going to be so overwhelmed.

There were definitely other people at the beach, but it's probably nothing compared to what the pools and beaches would have looked like during spring break. Florida Sen. Rick Scott is telling people to stay off public beaches.

I get it, I have a beach trip planned at the beginning of June and I have zero expectation of being able to go now and I'm mentally preparing myself for that. I was very excited for warm weather and lots of "firsts" with my baby that will now be postponed. But damn, I thought we were all adults and could conduct ourselves accordingly. Apparently not. She is just so immature.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:The sad part is that the beaches aren't empty! The instagram pictures showed quite a few people at the beach!

People like her are why the virus is going to spread even faster. She is pregnant and the CDC has stated that they are some of the most vulnerable to the virus.

I live in Ohio and our Governor has been forced to close almost everything to basically force people to stay home. People are so selfish and this whole experience gives me no faith in humanity.

Seriously. There are people saying "I'm young and healthy. It's just like a bad cold". But they aren't thinking about the people who they are going to bring the virus home to. Their parents and grandparents ARE susceptible. It's so selfish.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BBBubbles0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BBBubbles0 »

Can we also agree that not only are they selfish but Cory is an insensitive assh*le. He posts an Instagram story of a picture of a story on the news titled “children coping with anxiety over coronavirus crisis” and he wrote over it with the words “give me a break”. Like I’m sorry but children thrive off of routine and nothing is normal right now. We think of how much this virus has uprooted our adult lives, well think about how much it is affecting the kids. They don’t understand it the way we do. Also children get anxiety... ~You mean kids have real thoughts and feelings about a global pandemic?!~ Well call Guinness.

He also posted a photo of a screen shot of an article talking about “here’s how to get a stimulus check: 1.have a social security number” with some more details written below, to which he underlined the words “nonresident aliens” and the words “not eligible”. He also added a sticker of a cartoon pig with a frowning face and tears streaming. Basically mocking anyone who's in the country illegally. Like we all are struggling rn... what a piece of work.

If Cullen and Katie can stay home and not go to the beach, so can they. They could also learn to be a little less selfish and put themselves in other people’s shoes for once!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BBBubbles0 wrote:Can we also agree that not only are they selfish but Cory is an insensitive assh*le. He posts an Instagram story of a picture of a story on the news titled “children coping with anxiety over coronavirus crisis” and he wrote over it with the words “give me a break”. Like I’m sorry but children thrive off of routine and nothing is normal right now. We think of how much this virus has uprooted our adult lives, well think about how much it is affecting the kids. They don’t understand it the way we do. Also children get anxiety... ~You mean kids have real thoughts and feelings about a global pandemic?!~ Well call Guinness.

He also posted a photo of a screen shot of an article talking about “here’s how to get a stimulus check: 1.have a social security number” with some more details written below, to which he underlined the words “nonresident aliens” and the words “not eligible”. He also added a sticker of a cartoon pig with a frowning face and tears streaming. Basically mocking anyone who's in the country illegally. Like we all are struggling rn... what a piece of work.

If Cullen and Katie can stay home and not go to the beach, so can they. They could also learn to be a little less selfish and put themselves in other people’s shoes for once!
Pretty bold of him to be mocking people since he basically had a green card, backyard wedding. How long were they together after she was free from incarceration before they got engaged, then married minutes later? I think they knew each other before or while she was in jail but clearly couldn’t get married while she was in jail because then he couldn’t have gotten his green card.
Nolagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolagirl »

I don’t ever post here in their thread but I do read whenever there’s a new post. I think Sophia is a cute baby. At times though, whenever Britany uploads a photo of Sophia ~ sometimes Sophia looks like a deer in headlights & it makes her look odd. Like she’s got this strange stare on her face. I do see that she’s a carbon copy of her dad! His genes were strong bc she’s all him. I’m sure Lily will come out looking like Britany. But, I say that about Sophia not in a negative way at ALL! I do find her to be a cute baby - it’s just in certain photos she looks like a deer in headlights, ha.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Nolagirl wrote:I don’t ever post here in their thread but I do read whenever there’s a new post. I think Sophia is a cute baby. At times though, whenever Britany uploads a photo of Sophia ~ sometimes Sophia looks like a deer in headlights & it makes her look odd. Like she’s got this strange stare on her face. I do see that she’s a carbon copy of her dad! His genes were strong bc she’s all him. I’m sure Lily will come out looking like Britany. But, I say that about Sophia not in a negative way at ALL! I do find her to be a cute baby - it’s just in certain photos she looks like a deer in headlights, ha.

I know exactly what you mean! She rarely posts photos of Sophia actually smiling and a lot of the pictures are not flattering. I also think she is a cute baby but you are right some of the pictures just don't look good at all. It makes her seem like she is not a very smiley and interactive baby.

Nolagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolagirl »

Boymomma123 wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:I don’t ever post here in their thread but I do read whenever there’s a new post. I think Sophia is a cute baby. At times though, whenever Britany uploads a photo of Sophia ~ sometimes Sophia looks like a deer in headlights & it makes her look odd. Like she’s got this strange stare on her face. I do see that she’s a carbon copy of her dad! His genes were strong bc she’s all him. I’m sure Lily will come out looking like Britany. But, I say that about Sophia not in a negative way at ALL! I do find her to be a cute baby - it’s just in certain photos she looks like a deer in headlights, ha.

I know exactly what you mean! She rarely posts photos of Sophia actually smiling and a lot of the pictures are not flattering. I also think she is a cute baby but you are right some of the pictures just don't look good at all. It makes her seem like she is not a very smiley and interactive baby.

Oh good! Someone else sees what I see!! Yeah she just has this blank stare on her face in most of the photos. The ones she posted tonight have a few faces where she’s just staring.

I also was gonna mention this earlier but I really do not want it to come across in a bad way or me talking very negatively about Sophia bc I know she’s just a toddler. She seems to have no personality at all. Like to said she doesn’t seem to be interactive compared to other toddlers I know who are that same age as she is. It’s almost like at one time I thought something was/or could be wrong with her. She just has no personality for a 14month old. I don’t expect her or think she should have a heck of a lot of personality but at least be interactive & respond to her parents or others giving her attention.

Anyhow, I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees what I see in the photos. It also happens too when Britany is vlogging - she just stares like a deer in headlights. Again, she is a cute baby girl but she lacks personality and her blank stare into no where is very obvious.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Am I the only who feels like she's been pregnant with this 2nd baby, forever? I saw her post on Instagram about morning sickness coming back and I thought "Wait, she's still pregnant?". Maybe it's because life seems to be moving so slow right now but it seems like she's been pregnant for like a year lol.

Sophia is cute but she doesn't seem to very interactive and she doesn't seem to smile much.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She's in labor. Lily May ( Mae??) is coming earlier than her induction date.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She's here.

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Toodles123 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:02 pm She's here.

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk
Is it me or does Lily look just like Corey too?
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Boo, I don't see a picture.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”