The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:05 am
And Sophia looks like a baby Cory in drag, identical!
This comment just made me spit out my water laughing. She really does look just like him and I'll admit I love seeing him with her in their videos. He absolutely adores that baby who truly is his mini-me.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Brittany and Sophia are going to meet Cory in Maine where he is working. Anyone wonder why they haven't taken Sophia to meet his family or why haven't they came to visit her? Kinda weird. Is Brittany allowed to get a passport?
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Brittany and Sophia are going to meet Cory in Maine where he is working. Anyone wonder why they haven't taken Sophia to meet his family or why haven't they came to visit her? Kinda weird. Is Brittany allowed to get a passport?
Maybe they have but don't want to be filmed.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Brittany and Sophia are going to meet Cory in Maine where he is working. Anyone wonder why they haven't taken Sophia to meet his family or why haven't they came to visit her? Kinda weird. Is Brittany allowed to get a passport?
She might not be allowed into Canada because of her felony. I have a friend who is in recovery and had her felony charges expunged, and the AA world conference was in Canada (Toronto) and she had to request permission, and get approved to enter the country.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:03 am
She might not be allowed into Canada because of her felony. I have a friend who is in recovery and had her felony charges expunged, and the AA world conference was in Canada (Toronto) and she had to request permission, and get approved to enter the country.
I am 100% sure it's related to that or maybe she also has an old DUI they've never mentioned. If you have a DUI it's really hard to get into Canada. Even Charles Trippy's wife, Allie Wes, can't get into Canada because she has a DUI. I even have an ex-bf who was turned away at the border because of an old DUI. Canada is REALLY strict about that rule.

She never even seemed to visit Canada while they were dating, so I'm guessing there's an old DUI in her past that—like all her other drug problems/jail time/etc—they keep a secret.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I was so annoyed with today’s video. Why do you need to try 15 different outfits on your infant? The baby looked so uncomfortable being treated like a doll in this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:03 am
I am 100% sure it's related to that or maybe she also has an old DUI they've never mentioned. If you have a DUI it's really hard to get into Canada. Even Charles Trippy's wife, Allie Wes, can't get into Canada because she has a DUI. I even have an ex-bf who was turned away at the border because of an old DUI. Canada is REALLY strict about that rule.

She never even seemed to visit Canada while they were dating, so I'm guessing there's an old DUI in her past that—like all her other drug problems/jail time/etc—they keep a secret.
And she hasn't been out of jail that long. Betting it's the felony.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Say what you will about her, she loves that baby and is just so excited talking about her. She has been the first YT mom I have seen in a long time that appears so happy with their baby. Also I used to think that baby looked like Gaines as a baby, but after seeing her with the dad she looks just like him.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Say what you will about her, she loves that baby and is just so excited talking about her. She has been the first YT mom I have seen in a long time that appears so happy with their baby. Also I used to think that baby looked like Gaines as a baby, but after seeing her with the dad she looks just like him.

I love looking at Brittany and Cory with Sophia. So much love and she's the spit of her father.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hey-- I am all for people putting their lives back together. I admit I was concerned about all the partying she was doing right after she got out, but if she has her act together and is putting the past behind her, I'm happy for her. People who are serious about living right deserve a second chance. And I don't see them quitting their jobs and trying to live off Sophia, so kudos for that too

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Sophia's head is so flat yall... it makes me sad to look at it.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Playsinrain wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:58 am Sophia's head is so flat yall... it makes me sad to look at it.
According too the Pediatrician when Britt brought it too their attention it's because of how her hair is growing and that her head actually isn't flat.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Playsinrain wrote:Sophia's head is so flat yall... it makes me sad to look at it.
Mom of a baby with plagiocephaly ( flathead) and I cringe everytime I see that babies head. We got our orthotic helmet at 6 months and after 4 months it did wonders. Her head is definitely flat, she has forehead bossing, it is sticking out more than it should. Unfortunately lots of pediatricians are not familiar with nor do they agree with orthotic helmets. But with the emphasis put on back sleeping flat heads are so common.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Anyone know if Britt is pregnant? She was talking about being a little late, i don't follow on instagram, i thought maybe she followed up there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is she breastfeeding? She wouldn't necessarily be regular anyway.
And is it just me or is talking about your period on social media just a bit TMI? I mean, I agree there shouldn't be stigma because it's just part of being a woman. But sharing about being late on a public social media page is a bit much for me.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:21 am Is she breastfeeding? She wouldn't necessarily be regular anyway.
And is it just me or is talking about your period on social media just a bit TMI? I mean, I agree there shouldn't be stigma because it's just part of being a woman. But sharing about being late on a public social media page is a bit much for me.

She mentioned it because they were planning on waiting for about 6 months before trying to have another baby. But she said if she is pregnant, they are very happy. I agree, some things should remain private. They should have waited until they know for sure if she is or isn't. After 2-3 months if she is pregnant, then give everyone the news.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Apparently her doctor recommended waiting 6 months before trying for their second, but they've decided not to wait. She was hopeful that she was pregnant, but she started her period before she could test. I assume her "mixed feelings" on the matter have to do with giving her body time to heal versus her age and wanting to expand their family as quickly as possible, and their previous experience with miscarriage.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does she want Irish twins, lol? My mom had my sisters 14 months apart. She said one was so fun she wanted another! And then she had two in diapers, and my dad was deployed, and she learned the true meaning of the word "exhausted".
I can understand wanting to have another, but if you already had a miscarriage and your doctor recommended you wait, wait. What is another few months? If she has another miscarriage, it's going to be pretty hard on her body.
I just don't understand sharing all this on the internet.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Playsinrain wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:58 am Sophia's head is so flat yall... it makes me sad to look at it.
I thought I was the only who kept thinking how bad her poor little head looks!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I don't understand why some women feel the need to have babies so close together, my Dr has always emphasized how important it is to let your body heal for at least a year before trying again. My youngest is almost 15 months and still super needy, I can't even imagine being pregnant right now or have a new born. Women need time to heal both mentally and physically.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”