DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by lmmomSD »

idel73 wrote:Am I the only one thinking that the trip to Carl and Jinger was prerecorded? There was not one bit of complaining about having come home late the night before Thanksgiving, having had a five hour trip home, feeling exhausted and then having to deal with prepping up Thanksgiving dinner plus getting packed for yet another trip. There is nothing Daily anymore...they aren't even showing Bumps anymore...its just scattered around bits and pieces of life
I was wondering about that too. It's all disjointed. It seems like they got back from Utah super quickly, and they usually complain about how tired they are from the traveling.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NellieNovember »

lmmomSD wrote:Great. Get ready for more "let's call animals by the wrong names!". I know I am nitpicking, but every year, he points out Steller's jays and says "look Ollie! It's a blue jay!"
They used to tell Ollie that the moose head in his room was a cow, and peaches were oranges. Sigh.

Totally agree with the moose and peach examples, but that’s WAY nit picky about the birds. I would have no idea the difference between the two!! They are both blue! We can’t all be bird experts.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

They thought to bring legos to the cabin for themselves but none of the thousands of toys that the kids have? So missy had to buy some toys at the store.. maybe I’m being nit picky but its just another day another toy. Maybe let the kids play outside and explore in a new place?? Instead of giving them plastic toys and sticking them in front of the tv.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

marshmallowfluf wrote:They thought to bring legos to the cabin for themselves but none of the thousands of toys that the kids have? So missy had to buy some toys at the store.. Image maybe I’m being nit picky but its just another day another toy. Maybe let the kids play outside and explore in a new place?? Instead of giving them plastic toys and sticking them in front of the tv.
I was thinking the same thing. Why didn’t you bring toys for the kids?? Play outside. Take advantage of the nice weather. ( I come from a cold state). What am I thinking it’s always nice in Cali.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

When Ollie first opened Finn's bedroom door, I thought it was a closet lol!

I know they were sleeping together at the end of the vlog, but why does Finn get the little bedroom (obviously fit for one) and Ollie gets a whole space upstairs to himself!? Wow. Just wow.

I'm waiting for Bryan to drop the camera off the balcony, or onto one of the kids if he's doing an overhead shot like at bedtime. That'd complete my day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NellieNovember wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Great. Get ready for more "let's call animals by the wrong names!". I know I am nitpicking, but every year, he points out Steller's jays and says "look Ollie! It's a blue jay!"
They used to tell Ollie that the moose head in his room was a cow, and peaches were oranges. Sigh.

Totally agree with the moose and peach examples, but that’s WAY nit picky about the birds. I would have no idea the difference between the two!! They are both blue! We can’t all be bird experts.
I know. I said I was nitpicking. We don't even have blue jays in California though. And I am not even a bird expert. Oh well. So be it. I am nitpicking.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Ok I can’t be the only one that thinks missy got some sort of Botox? Her eyes have been looking different for the last week or so. Maybe from when they went away just the 2 of them. And I keep starring at her face and I finally figured it out her eyes look tighter. Like the wrinkles around her eyes are gone and they look tight. I would take screen shots but that’s too much work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sykes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sykes »

Okay so they brought Luna to the cabin and left Karma behind (again!) because he likes his own space and his "people"? Do they mean all the people that were at the cabin without him? Those people? But they love him...right, just not as much as Luna.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok I can’t be the only one that thinks missy got some sort of Botox? Her eyes have been looking different for the last week or so. Maybe from when they went away just the 2 of them. And I keep starring at her face and I finally figured it out her eyes look tighter. Like the wrinkles around her eyes are gone and they look tight. I would take screen shots but that’s too much work haha

Oh, no. You're definitely not the only one. She had it done before the "Friendsgiving". Someone posted screenshots a few pages back. She had it done for sure. One day her forehead was all wrinkled, and then it wasn't.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sykes wrote:Okay so they brought Luna to the cabin and left Karma behind (again!) because he likes his own space and his "people"? Do they mean all the people that were at the cabin without him? Those people? But they love him...right, just not as much as Luna.
But they don't even really like Luna. They keep her in her crate all the time, Missy calls her a "chicken murderer", and they are always complaining about how "crazy" she is. Even though it's probably their fault that she is "crazy" because they keep her crated all the time. She's just more "photogenic". They only took her along to have pretty IG posts of the pretty Aussie on the deck of the "cabin".

Sykes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sykes »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sykes wrote:Okay so they brought Luna to the cabin and left Karma behind (again!) because he likes his own space and his "people"? Do they mean all the people that were at the cabin without him? Those people? But they love him...right, just not as much as Luna.
But they don't even really like Luna. They keep her in her crate all the time, Missy calls her a "chicken murderer", and they are always complaining about how "crazy" she is. Even though it's probably their fault that she is "crazy" because they keep her crated all the time. She's just more "photogenic". They only took her along to have pretty IG posts of the pretty Aussie on the deck of the "cabin".

Sadly that's all completely true. But I happen to think that Karma is pretty photogenic too...he's got a personality that shines through in pictures.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok I can’t be the only one that thinks missy got some sort of Botox? Her eyes have been looking different for the last week or so. Maybe from when they went away just the 2 of them. And I keep starring at her face and I finally figured it out her eyes look tighter. Like the wrinkles around her eyes are gone and they look tight. I would take screen shots but that’s too much work haha

Go back and watch the Soggy Doggy game challenge vlog. Wrinkles in the morning, doctor appointment a few minutes in, and by 6 minutes, there are notably fewer wrinkles and needle pricks on her forehead, between her eyes and in her crows feet.

The first few days I thought she looked awesome, and was like, “good for her”. Now... I don’t know. Pale skin, deep set eyes, thin lips. She looks like the Penguin. Girl needs a spray tan.
:roll:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Australian Shepards like Karma like being around people. They get lonely very easily. Well, we already knew they didn't do research anyway.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sykes wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Sadly that's all completely true. But I happen to think that Karma is pretty photogenic too...he's got a personality that shines through in pictures.
Oh, _I_ think Karma is a great dog! I think he's plenty photogenic, and a sweetheart. I am using Lanning Logic when I say that Luna is more photogenic. And why I put it in quotes.

Is Karma actually an Aussie mix, or is that just what Missy says? I have always wondered if he really was, and if they had done DNA testing on him, or if Missy just decided that's what Karma was.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

So who is at the house with karma then? The maid? Lol who are these people that he loves to be with so much?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:

Go back and watch the Soggy Doggy game challenge vlog. Wrinkles in the morning, doctor appointment a few minutes in, and by 6 minutes, there are notably fewer wrinkles and needle pricks on her forehead, between her eyes and in her crows feet.

The first few days I thought she looked awesome, and was like, “good for her”. Now... I don’t know. Pale skin, deep set eyes, thin lips. She looks like the Penguin. Girl needs a spray tan.
I thought so too! Now I think she looks weird and sickly. Just because she looks better, doesn't mean she looks good Image

She still needs some moisturizer, healthy eating and a little exercise.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Just thought about something they should invest in, someone who handles their PR lol these fools are tweeting some ridiculous things at times. I have no idea what they do tweet or post because I’m blocked but I was on GG and reading about someone else who should get a PR manager. Made me think of the bumps who do desperately need to learn to keep their tempers in check

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1f45ce.jpg[/img]

This is so stupid. As if the Lanning’s get their phones at Walmart... and use an old iPhone like that?! I bet she hated holding an old phone like that! Haha!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
This is so stupid. As if the Lanning’s get their phones at Walmart... and use an old iPhone like that?! I bet she hated holding an old phone like that! Haha!

No wonder her face looks like that! Oops! It ALWAYS looks like that!
Sykes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sykes »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, _I_ think Karma is a great dog! I think he's plenty photogenic, and a sweetheart. I am using Lanning Logic when I say that Luna is more photogenic. And why I put it in quotes.

Is Karma actually an Aussie mix, or is that just what Missy says? I have always wondered if he really was, and if they had done DNA testing on him, or if Missy just decided that's what Karma was.

Oh no, I totally got what you were saying...it's obvious, I think, that WE all seem to care more about Karma (and Finn) than THEY do. :tu:

Return to “Daily Bumps”