TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Actually I take it back. A fringe would get rid off all the front frying pretty well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, it falls out after you have a baby. So a cut to take some of the weight off might make it look fuller.
Her eyebrows do look better, but all red, I guess from the wax, or the tweezing?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She could’ve at least had them straighten it for her. Still looks ugly and fried to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Fried doesn't get better when straightened again, it gets worse the least. But her hair is dry as hell because I doubt she drinks enough water to counteract the dehydration of drinking mountain dew. But yes the red skin might be from twizing them out or waxing them.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

SilverLady01 wrote:Fried doesn't get better when straightened again, it gets worse the least. But her hair is dry as hell because I doubt she drinks enough water to counteract the dehydration of drinking mountain dew. But yes the red skin might be from twizing them out or waxing them.
She doesnt drink mountain dew anymore !!!!!! Just pepsi :b lol
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

SilverLady01 wrote:Fried doesn't get better when straightened again, it gets worse the least. But her hair is dry as hell because I doubt she drinks enough water to counteract the dehydration of drinking mountain dew. But yes the red skin might be from twizing them out or waxing them.
I don't drink very much water and just drink coke or caffeine free pepsi. My hair is very far from damaged. I thinkk it's just from kids and her constantly dying and frying it with heating tools.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

saywhatt wrote:
I don't drink very much water and just drink coke or caffeine free pepsi. My hair is very far from damaged. I thinkk it's just from kids and her constantly dying and frying it with heating tools.
And all the box dyes she puts in her hair.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Second one is when someone asked how many baby daddies tayler has. Lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

eliza0609 wrote:so she wants to marry Brian on Halloween this year.. classic hahahah [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... cd62e2.jpg[/img]

So she picks holidays only? Umm I wonder if next year it will be on tax release day for those with kids....like 2/16 or so?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:I can't tell why she is so proud? What is the difference? Just because it is less fried that doesn't mean it is improved. Maybe she should have indeed cut it and not do a trim. If her hair was healthy to begin with yes a trim would be a good choice. Bjt that hair needs quite some inches off. More like a bob length to be presentable. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 44221c.jpg[/img]
She barely has eyebrows and she took them off?? Lol.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

My friend got her eyebrows tattooed and they look really nice and natural, you can’t even tell. Since Tayler has plucked hers to death I’d recommend doing that but she’ll need more than $13 lmao.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

That hair does not look good. And it will not look good until the damaged parts are chopped off. So. What a difference.

What comes to cumbucket's wedding for Halloween. Bitch, please, she'll be back to grinding Chuckie at least once before we get to October.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

placebo wrote:That hair does not look good. And it will not look good until the damaged parts are chopped off. So. What a difference.

What comes to cumbucket's wedding for Halloween. Bitch, please, she'll be back to grinding Chuckie at least once before we get to October.
She meant 6 October's from now, when her uterus is hopefully dried up from all the action it's seen.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

TaylerTragedy: adDICKted to abUSE Part 59

Use dick, get a welfare ticket.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

TaylerTrashedy: NewDickAndOctoberFeast

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Mewantpallid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mewantpallid »

Long time lurker first time poster, etc. Hope I’m doing this right

Tayler had one of those numbered question memes on her ig but has of course deleted it now. Didn’t get a pic of the meme but did get a couple of her responses
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Mewantpallid wrote:Long time lurker first time poster, etc. Hope I’m doing this right

Tayler had one of those numbered question memes on her ig but has of course deleted it now. Didn’t get a pic of the meme but did get a couple of her responses
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG
She'll hop back on Chuckie's dick again soon. She seems to want another baby already and we all know how Tayler likes her kids to be "full blooded" siblings. I imagine we'll have a Kevin like situation, but with Brian.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

funkycat123 wrote:
Mewantpallid wrote:Long time lurker first time poster, etc. Hope I’m doing this right

IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG
She'll hop back on Chuckie's dick again soon. She seems to want another baby already and we all know how Tayler likes her kids to be "full blooded" siblings. I imagine we'll have a Kevin like situation, but with Brian.
I could totally see that happening but on the other hand I could also see her keeping Brian’s baby and using it to make him do whatever she wants since I doubt he would stand up for himself like Kevin did.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

She was bitching on Instagram because they bought tickets to a concert, drove all the way to PA then realized they had the date wrong. Wtf does that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I feel so bad for taylers kids, alessana experiencing something so normal like skating at 6 years old... i wonder if they've ever been to a movie theater or a museum...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”