This Tangled Webb

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This Tangled Webb

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Does anyone else watch her? Just recently found her and she seems so down to earth. Love her so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Re: This Tangled Webb

Unread post by MamaKay »

Yes! She's down to earth and I think she's great. I have a toddler and twins around the same ages and totally relate to her crazy daily life haha. I love that she actually takes all 3 kids out solo and does things with them that don't include target trips (as opposed to these other young YouTube moms)

freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

She seems nice. One thing that drives me crazy, though, is how they all wear their outdoor shoes in the house with two crawling infants. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but it's making me cringe. I like her earlier vlogs, but I think she's a little too busy to vlog right now with her kids constantly sick and her daughter not sleeping well. She should take a break. She apologizes for breaks, but if I had 3 constantly sick kids I would be to essentials only for my sanity!
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I like Kayla. I feel bad for her lately. She is having a hard time with anxiety. I'll probably get flack for this but couldn't she at least hold one baby per feeding instead of propping both bottles? It's not as big of a deal now that they can hold their own bottles. Feeding time is the best time for cuddles in my opinion. Also. I don't want to hear about essential oils. There. I said it.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I wonder if she struggled with/is struggling with PPD. I don’t want to hear about oils either! I really hope she doesn’t become a consultant and tried to sell them to her subscribers!

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

OMG. I died when she poured the Cheerios on the floor. Gross! I get that sometimes kids will eat a rogue Cheerio off the floor every now and then. But dumping them on the floor on purpose?? NO. It was nice to see Ben interacting and being involved. He strikes me as a jerk but I really hope it's just the way he comes across on camera.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

She wrote a lovely post about us. Guess she found her page... she feels super sad for us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

I've never been called a troll before! That's hilarious. I don't understand how it's ok for them to eat off the floor. Shoes are disgusting! And the dog walks through his own feces and brings it back inside! Would she eat off her own floor? I doubt it. Also--essential oils are not safe around babies. No wonder her kids are sick all the time! I don't believe in keeping kids in a sanitary bubble but a little common sense goes a long way.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Also--I said on a previous comment on this page that I liked you, Kayla. It doesn't mean that my heart isn't in the right place just because you don't like what I'm saying. I'm concerned. That's all there is to it. I don't expect you to be perfect and I am not perfect myself.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

She posted about YTMD? Where? Screenshot?
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

I feel so bad for you, Kayla. I'm posting here because I know you'll read it but you may not like all that I have to say. I have been in your shoes. Depression and anxiety sucks! I know you are having side effects that you don't like but have you considered trying something else? Not all medications will give you those side effects. I weaned myself off of Paxil for the same reason but I have had success with other medications. I just don't want you to buy into "natural is better." Essential oils are not the cure all that it's made out to be. If you don't need the medication then great! But if you do, there is no shame in it. Also, the withdrawal period will end soon. I have no tips. It just has to run it's course. Right now might not be the time to be starting a strict diet program. You are putting a lot of pressure on yourself! Right now you need to take it easy and practice some self care. Have you seen the Healthy Habits Happy Moms Facebook group? It is helping me a lot. Sorry about my novel but I am worried about you.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

What a whiney b!tch. WORST MOTHER ON YOUTUBE. Threatening to quit youtube...of course she IS NOT going to quit....she will never give up the attention and the freebies!!!

All she does is complain, even more than Tiffany, which is hard to believe!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really wish she would shove her stupid oils up her ass. She raves about all the "benefits" of oils but her kids are always, sick, barfing, snoty noses, tired, not sleeping well, total assholes so it's obvious that all they do is make your house smell nice.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

fingusername wrote:I really wish she would shove her stupid oils up her ass. She raves about all the "benefits" of oils but her kids are always, sick, barfing, snoty noses, tired, not sleeping well, total assholes so it's obvious that all they do is make your house smell nice.
Lmao I was thinking about this the other day. Her kids are ALWAYS sick. Like always throwing up, always have fevers, pink eye, etc. My daughter gets sick maybe once a year. Like if she’s soooo healthy and so “natural” and stuff, why are her kids always so sick?! I don’t get it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I guess their isn't an oil for "making it work on youtube" lol

Return to “Q-Z”