DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by janem »

I agree that the mural is beautiful but.... it really doesn’t seem like it would be the right choice for two little boys. It looks like that bed thing they got Finn will be sleeping on the floor again. It still doesn’t explain why this had to be such a rush job. 3 days before Christmas is just strange.
I wanted to reach through the screen and close that darn refrigerator door.
So they went to ihop for pancakes that they allowed the boys to play with. Sorry, I know that they’re little kids but that not how people act in a restaurant. I’m sure the other patrons were giving them the side eye. Idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I'm predicting a Christmas Pregnancy Announcement.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

My vote is also a Christmas pregnancy announcement. She probably farther along than just a few weeks and I also think they know the gender.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

queentee20 wrote:I hope you guys aren’t right about the preganancy :( I really don’t think they’re ready for another one. She’s BARELY starting to show Finn some affection. And every time she gives Finn attention Ollie is BEGGING for it and constantly tries to steer the attention back to himself. There’s no way Ollie could handle another sibling ESPECIALLY if they have a girl. He wouldn’t be able to cope. They need to teach him to share his parents first... and I don’t think this is normal sibling rivalry I think Ollie is truly adjusted to being the center of attention due to M&B’s horrible parenting. Ollie really can’t handle sharing the spotlight, watch ANY vlog where they’re focusing on Finn you’ll see Ollie in the background trying to get their attention or if Finn is doing something Ollie takes it away or tries to do it too... imagine how bad he’d act with ANOTHER baby? They should be focusing on Ollie and Finn for at least another year and allow Ollie to get over his jealously a bit...

Sorry for the long rant... I bet I went on this rant for nothing and they aren’t pregnant lol
Oliver did that in the most recent vlog. Missy pointed out that Finn slid on the floor and posed so naturally we see Oliver rush to do the same behind him. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2975 ... fsba-image

My part posting filler to get to page 100
This place has same acreage AAAANNNNDDD 7 rooms
Cant go wrong with the added bonus mimi papa slave quarters

OMG-- I want! My daughter and I were thinking of moving to Richmond Virginia anyway... Lots of family and friends in the greater NOVA/Maryland, Virginia Beach, and Richmond areas. Although, we really don't need anything that big.
You can't get near a house in Southern California for that kind of money!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:WOW... the painter said she did it in two days and it was challenging because she usually likes to take her time with details LMAO MISSY AND BRYAN MADE HER RUSH HER WORK BC THEY WANTED THIS STUPID SURPRISE....

I can’t with them. Who tf do they think they are?!

Also sorry if I’m overreacting, it just really bothers me how they treat their workers bc they’re SO impatient! They better have a REALLY good reason for rushing this room...
And rushing an artist is just so rude, and so them. Remember how they rushed the pool workers, and now they have problems with the pool? This is different, but if the artist had been able to take his/her time, I wonder how much better it might have been. They're such jerks. Did it sound like there was a little bit of shade being thrown? Just a tiny bit?

priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

the mural is beautiful.
the guy is a really good artist.
that being said, it's dark and makes the room look smaller. i give it a year before it's painted over. it doesn't go with the aesthetic of the house at all. it'll be great. for a while. and then it will become old as with everything else they own.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Also I’m only 20 and don’t have kids! So I apologize if I sound stupid... I only know from what I’ve seen with my cousins’ kids and such. I did grow up around a lot of babies but I have none of my own so I know it’s different... and I also have a sister but I don’t think I ever acted the way Ollie does with Finn so to me it seems weird. I never fought for my parents attention but also my parents always gave us equal love and attention :/ idk...
He has never really seemed to warm to Finn. When they brought Finn home, he growled at him. I don't think they prepared him at all. They talked about the baby, but they never tried to establish a relationship, like explaining what being a big brother means. For instance, Samika talked to Noah about his baby sister being in mommy's tummy-- not just "the baby". And I think Cullen and Katie did the same with Gaines. There's still some sibling rivalry, of course. But not like with Ollie and Finn. And it doesn't help when they say things like "We don't get much one on one time with Ollie because we have to change Finn's diaper". They actually said that. In front of Ollie. And they just laugh at them and keep filming when Ollie is mean or grabby. But they post pictures and say they're "best friends", which they're not. They posted pictures of them sitting next to each other, watching a parade at Disneyland, and said something about how much they love each other-- but in the picture, they weren't even touching. They're so deluded about it.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

You know what, though? Finn’s gonna be a kickass big brother. He’s so sweet with babies. Not super gentle, but so affectionate. If she is pregnant, he’ll be almost 3 when the baby comes. Just the right age for them to really “get” what’s happening, and get excited about it.
Think of how genuine he’ll be with a younger sibling. It’s about the only thing that will make BM having another baby worth it.

:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:You know what, though? Finn’s gonna be a kickass big brother. He’s so sweet with babies. Not super gentle, but so affectionate. If she is pregnant, he’ll be almost 3 when the baby comes. Just the right age for them to really “get” what’s happening, and get excited about it.
Think of how genuine he’ll be with a younger sibling. It’s about the only thing that will make BM having another baby worth it.

You are so right about that! He is so sweet with babies! He is always hugging June and holding her hand, and when Bryan and Missy aren't shipping them, they pretty much ignore it. They never have to tell him to hug June, or any other baby. He'll learn to be gentle, and his affection for his little brother or sister will be _real_ and fun to watch.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Going out on a long limb here.

Do you think they're adopting?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Edenberry wrote:Going out on a long limb here.

Do you think they're adopting?
Fuck no!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

When he said 6 months.. I was thinking, Shes pregnant

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

abbytalks12 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I hope you guys aren’t right about the preganancy :( I really don’t think they’re ready for another one. She’s BARELY starting to show Finn some affection. And every time she gives Finn attention Ollie is BEGGING for it and constantly tries to steer the attention back to himself. There’s no way Ollie could handle another sibling ESPECIALLY if they have a girl. He wouldn’t be able to cope. They need to teach him to share his parents first... and I don’t think this is normal sibling rivalry I think Ollie is truly adjusted to being the center of attention due to M&B’s horrible parenting. Ollie really can’t handle sharing the spotlight, watch ANY vlog where they’re focusing on Finn you’ll see Ollie in the background trying to get their attention or if Finn is doing something Ollie takes it away or tries to do it too... imagine how bad he’d act with ANOTHER baby? They should be focusing on Ollie and Finn for at least another year and allow Ollie to get over his jealously a bit...

Sorry for the long rant... I bet I went on this rant for nothing and they aren’t pregnant lol
Oliver did that in the most recent vlog. Missy pointed out that Finn slid on the floor and posed so naturally we see Oliver rush to do the same behind him. Image

I think it's only natural though. They just haven't taught him, and it's up to THEM. Not for Ollie to figure out himself.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

onbreak wrote:When he said 6 months.. I was thinking, Shes pregnant

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Me too!

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

I see they bought the pottery barn bunk beds. Personal story....we are surprising our boys with bunk beds for Christmas. We've been saving for months! My son was been begging for that exact bunk bed except here in Canada it's over $3000! We just can't afford that. My son is dead set that he's getting those bunk beds but no. We bought some from Costco instead. However he watches daily bumps and I feel like this will be the first time he actually will question why Ollie gets the bunk beds and he doesn't. Dammit. I guess it will be a good teaching experience for him.

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

JVK19 wrote:I see they bought the pottery barn bunk beds. Personal story....we are surprising our boys with bunk beds for Christmas. We've been saving for months! My son was been begging for that exact bunk bed except here in Canada it's over $3000! We just can't afford that. My son is dead set that he's getting those bunk beds but no. We bought some from Costco instead. However he watches daily bumps and I feel like this will be the first time he actually will question why Ollie gets the bunk beds and he doesn't. Dammit. I guess it will be a good teaching experience for him.

It will surely be a great teaching opportunity. And see, your son is receiving it for Christmas, he's building excitement for it, so even if he doesn't get the exact bunk bed he wants, he will surely be more grateful than the Lanning boys anyway. Meanwhile, Ollie gets his bunk bed before Christmas, meaning he'll have tons of other gifts on Christmas... makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:

I think it's only natural though. They just haven't taught him, and it's up to THEM. Not for Ollie to figure out himself.
Oh, I think we all pretty much agree that 99% of Ollie's problems are the results of shitty parenting. Laziness, the inability to say no, some burning desire to "give him everything we never had", without realizing that the important things are free, and especially in Bryan's case, a desire to be Ollie's "buddy" and not his father. I could excuse some of Bryan's fathering flaws because he never had a good male role model, but he has so many opportunities to learn. There is so much information available. Books, the internet, parenting classes, therapy. If you know you're clueless about how to parent because you didn't have a good role model, you do something about it. You don't just pass your issues or a whole new set onto the next generation. And he's perfectly willing to whine about not having a good role model when it suits him--"I had to have Jared show me how to tie a tie because I never had a father to show me" (and he could have googled that too). But he's not willing to do what it takes to make sure his children grow up to be good people.
And Missy? She just doesn't want to be bothered. Being a a wife and mother didn't live up to her fantasy, so she has pretty much checked out. But she sure likes the money that those boys bring in!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 6a9505.jpg[/img]

Pretty sure this is the bed from restoration hardware. The artist tagged RH on his IG. Like this it’s $3000. They got the bunk bed so it’s more. In the picture they show a camp lantern. Hahaha brylard made it sound like this was all his idea. Nope. Pretty sure we’ll see a carbon copy of this catalog room. Except way darker. The room is just too small. She said they weren’t having a dresser, so what are they doing with all of the “old” furniture????

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

What is this “handle with pain” package all about? He has a zillion tweets about it. Is it some sort of joke? Did a DB hater intercept his package and sabotage it? Did he ask the Etsy person to make and ship his custom frames in 48 hours (a la the muralist?) and they were offended? Was he pompous and rude to someone and they retaliated? I don’t understand.

ImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”