E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by actuallydear »

Continued from: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=13302

In the last thread, Ellie and Jared announced Ellie is pregnant. Again. Baby Mecham #3 is due at the end of July 2018. Brace yourselves, people. Her whining is only about to get worse!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Excellent title
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

Idk how to quote from the last thread, but someone asked about how Nativity is pronounced. In the Midwest, we say NAY-TIVITY as well. I've never heard it as NA-TIVITY.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I’m in California and everyone I know says NAY-TIVITY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pwuminhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pwuminhere »

I'm new here and it's been refreshing seeing a lot of people think the same as me about E and J. i'm just here to vent and rant about what i've been needing to say about them but didn't found any forum until now :). i've watched them for over 2 years and it sucks that they change a whole lot. now i just skip their part and calvin's and just go straight to the part that has jackson. he's such a cutie and i love him so much. but yeah, i've commented on a few video, giving them some constructive criticism but they blocked my comments. i literally spent an hour or two trying to see what they words they block. but even if i had spaces in every word in my comment, it turned out to be blocked. but they saw it and nothing can change that :D . and i've noticed calvin doesn't talk a whole lot, but it seems like they're doing nothing about it. and their vlogs are getting FKING boring... i swear, why is it always ellie and jared. like i want to see jackson, but all the attention is focused on them. no wonder the views are low.... people love jackson... god damn it.. and i also dont know why but i'm not really fond of calvin. i think it's just me being positive reinforced into not liking calvin... but yeah, you guys probably relate to me as well
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Whine? Ellie? What? But she's pregnant you know! Sooo tired! Sooo hungry!! Needs food in her in 2.5 seconds! Ahhhhh, stop the madness! But don't worry, Jared will ensure everything else continues to be sooo tender, and sooo fun. They got this. God almighty Santa, don't eff up that big cookie request. That's the first think I've understood Cal say to date.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pwuminhere wrote:I'm new here and it's been refreshing seeing a lot of people think the same as me about E and J. i'm just here to vent and rant about what i've been needing to say about them but didn't found any forum until now :). i've watched them for over 2 years and it sucks that they change a whole lot. now i just skip their part and calvin's and just go straight to the part that has jackson. he's such a cutie and i love him so much. but yeah, i've commented on a few video, giving them some constructive criticism but they blocked my comments. i literally spent an hour or two trying to see what they words they block. but even if i had spaces in every word in my comment, it turned out to be blocked. but they saw it and nothing can change that :D . and i've noticed calvin doesn't talk a whole lot, but it seems like they're doing nothing about it. and their vlogs are getting FKING boring... i swear, why is it always ellie and jared. like i want to see jackson, but all the attention is focused on them. no wonder the views are low.... people love jackson... god damn it.. and i also dont know why but i'm not really fond of calvin. i think it's just me being positive reinforced into not liking calvin... but yeah, you guys probably relate to me as well
Welcome to the dark side! Most of us started out liking them. That's what makes it so weird. It's hard to tell if they were better at hiding their true nature before, or if the money and adulation changed them. When you have legions of people defending you in comments, saying that we should be grateful that they "share their lives with us", it would be hard not to start to believe that everything you do is amazing and that anyone who doesn't think so is just a jealous hater.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

CurbUrEnthusiasm wrote:Idk how to quote from the last thread, but someone asked about how Nativity is pronounced. In the Midwest, we say NAY-TIVITY as well. I've never heard it as NA-TIVITY.
Midwesterner here too. Literally have the exact opposite experience as you. We say Na-tivity and I've never heard the Nay version. Guess it is very regional.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Tiger27 wrote:
CurbUrEnthusiasm wrote:Idk how to quote from the last thread, but someone asked about how Nativity is pronounced. In the Midwest, we say NAY-TIVITY as well. I've never heard it as NA-TIVITY.
Midwesterner here too. Literally have the exact opposite experience as you. We say Na-tivity and I've never heard the Nay version. Guess it is very regional.
Same, I’m from Michigan and we say Nah-tivity here.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Shorty02 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
Same, I’m from Michigan and we say Nah-tivity here.
Yup. Minnesota here, I hear the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Chiming in from Ohio and everyone says Nuh-tivity. Same way in North Carolina, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

According to SB, E&J have grown by 33k subs in the last 30 days. Something is clearly off if they still can't make it over 100K views some days. Are people being turned off right away? Maybe thumbnails with Ellie actually do better for some reason?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0e3181.jpg[/img]
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Deep south here (GA) and its nuh-tivity here. Sometimes Nay-tivity but mostly the nuh version.
Not the right thread but i cannot STAND how Bryan says poinsettia, ive never ever heard them called pon-set-tee-ya before. I'm i just too southern? It's always been pon-set-ah here.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Im in western Canada. We say "nay-tivity".

Love the title. I wish someone in the infertility community would publically knock J&E off their seat. They don't belong in the infertility community!!! Ignorance to ovulation does not = infertility.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Im in western Canada. We say "nay-tivity".

Love the title. I wish someone in the infertility community would publically knock J&E off their seat. They don't belong in the infertility community!!! Ignorance to ovulation does not = infertility.
Firmly agreed with this. They have managed to conceive at least 3 times (not counting the MD saga, or the "third miscarriage" - that is a total of 5 times) without the help of fertility drugs. All except one of those (Calvin) took place this between March and October. Last time I checked, that number would seem like they are pretty freaking fertile to me?

You don't get to whine about not being able to have a baby and then go on to get pregnant so many times and be so smug about it and then still say things like "it took soooo long". Because, lol, no, it did not. I guess when Miss Ellie is used to snapping her fingers everyone around her drops everything and runs to her beck and call, anything longer than instant gratification is considered soooo long.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Here is my problem with Ellie. There very well may be trolls out there commenting nasty things on her pictures on IG. But as a "public figure" she needs to control herself enough to deal with it in a way that doesnt alienate her followers. I *might* give her a pass if it was just that but time after time, we see this bitchy side of Ellie come out- the Wal-Mart worker, her rant at the beginning of the vlog the other day, etc. It isnt even what she says a lot of the time...it is HOW she says it.

They built their channel out of claiming they were part of the infertility community. Whether someone is being rude to you or not, for a "public figure" to say "if belly pictures make you uncomfortable you can push the unfollow button, I will be doing a lot of them' is just cold. Pair that with calling infertile people on Mother's Day to tell them you are pregnant, I think Ellie is just in her own self absorbed world.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LittleRus wrote:Here is my problem with Ellie. There very well may be trolls out there commenting nasty things on her pictures on IG. But as a "public figure" she needs to control herself enough to deal with it in a way that doesnt alienate her followers. I *might* give her a pass if it was just that but time after time, we see this bitchy side of Ellie come out- the Wal-Mart worker, her rant at the beginning of the vlog the other day, etc. It isnt even what she says a lot of the time...it is HOW she says it.

They built their channel out of claiming they were part of the infertility community. Whether someone is being rude to you or not, for a "public figure" to say "if belly pictures make you uncomfortable you can push the unfollow button, I will be doing a lot of them' is just cold. Pair that with calling infertile people on Mother's Day to tell them you are pregnant, I think Ellie is just in her own self absorbed world.
Exactly. What she is doing is rubbing it in! She's like a cat who has the cream right now. Only 30 more weeks of this... and then it's time for Ellie and her 'not whining, but grateful' breastfeeding saga. By then it must be time to build a new house or something.. so we'll just rinse and repeat.

P.S - Hey Ellie, do unto others as you would have done unto you.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Not where I live in central BC. Here it's "nah" though "nay" didn't sound weird so I must have heard both.

I think we can just attribute this one to what you were brought up hearing/saying. It is a fairly seasonal word.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:

I think we can just attribute this one to what you were brought up hearing/saying. It is a fairly seasonal word.
Why do you have to ruin the fun, HS? We have so many more people to tell us where they're from and how they pronounce it. :P
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I love Jackson so much. I'm not trying to be a dick about a two year old baby, but Calvin is like a gremlin and I could care less about anything feat. him. Or his mother. Or his shouting father. Basically, just make a channel of Jackson and I'd watch that.

Who's ready for 6-7 more months of Ellie being SOSOSOSOOSOSOOOOO HUNGRYYYY!!! but #GRATEFUL for pregnancy symptoms because they are no longer infertile!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”