E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think he edit two videos in one day so they can have a "day off" of editing. This would allow more uninterrupted time for them to spend together. I think he's been up late to clean up their channel to prevent demonetizing. I see why she says she wants him to not have to edit when she gives birth but I don't see this helping in the long run. After this baby things are going to get really interesting. Shes not going to be able to handle all three kids and Jared will have to drop the ball even more on vlogging in order to help her.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Wow, views are way down again. Hope all these side projects pay off, how will Ellie be able to afford a $10,000 patio set when spring rolls around?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Pency wrote:Wow, views are way down again. Hope all these side projects pay off, how will Ellie be able to afford a $10,000 patio set when spring rolls around?
Its Christmas. So don't really think the numbers are alarming anyone unless it stays low for a few weeks. I for one haven't watched in a few days and I ave been hate watching everyday for the last year!! But these last few days I had no need to since I read hear and watch bonnie and Julies vlog. I see Ellie or Jared holding thier camera in the back ground so I feel like I already know what they are filming. Dont need to see the same scenes at a view point a few feet to the left.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kaylor1 wrote:
Pency wrote:Wow, views are way down again. Hope all these side projects pay off, how will Ellie be able to afford a $10,000 patio set when spring rolls around?
Its Christmas. So don't really think the numbers are alarming anyone unless it stays low for a few weeks. I for one haven't watched in a few days and I ave been hate watching everyday for the last year!! But these last few days I had no need to since I read hear and watch bonnie and Julies vlog. I see Ellie or Jared holding thier camera in the back ground so I feel like I already know what they are filming. Dont need to see the same scenes at a view point a few feet to the left.

They have been low for weeks already. They had a small boost after the pregnancy announcement, but have fallen to under 200k again. Their subs have risen in the last year, but their views haven't really changed much.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

A 'festive' Christmas Limerick during the board lull . .

There's a 'fun' 'tender' couple we know
Who film their fake lives like a show
They're prone to pretend
Everyone is their friend
But their button of choice is block/foe

They live in a palace of ice
The window wells? Full of dead mice
Ain't no pumpkin carriage
For this sham of a marriage
But y'all just pretend and be nice

There's also two princes, nay three
But the queen wants a girl-mini-me
She keeps buying dresses
For when God surely blesses
The family with pinkness and twee

But for now the dog that they own
Is the only girl, lest they disown
She lives out the back
In some cold snowy shack
While the queen throws out the odd bone

And talking of food for the human
Who thinks cheesy puffs are good foodin'
Her belly it aches
For the fullness food makes
Let's hope he's born fed --> baby Trueman.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Edie Smith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Edie Smith »

Not to be rude, but I don't think Ellie wants a girl. She's always blabbing about how happy she is to be having a boy. Also, she would be jealous of a girl. Just my opinion though.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edie Smith wrote:Not to be rude, but I don't think Ellie wants a girl. She's always blabbing about how happy she is to be having a boy. Also, she would be jealous of a girl. Just my opinion though.
We thank you for your opinion.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We all know she would be jealous of a girl. But-- she wants a girl, because her picture perfect family has to have a girl. It can't be all boys. Besides, her sisters have girls, and they can't have something she doesn't have.
And as far as the "Oh, I'm sooo happy to be having another boy" yammering goes? First of all, Ellie lies. And have you heard the quote "methinks you doth protest too much"? That's definitely the impression I get from all her happy to be having a boy BS.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Scar2016 wrote:A 'festive' Christmas Limerick during the board lull . .

They're prone to pretend
Everyone is their friend

She keeps buying dresses

She lives out the back
In some cold snowy shack

Her belly it aches
Holy shit, I'm dying over here LMAOOOO

Can you help me write my wedding vows? Because this is ART.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

trumputin wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:A 'festive' Christmas Limerick during the board lull . .

They're prone to pretend
Everyone is their friend

She keeps buying dresses

She lives out the back
In some cold snowy shack

Her belly it aches
Holy shit, I'm dying over here LMAOOOO

Can you help me write my wedding vows? Because this is ART.
Haha, thank you very much, glad to bring some 'festive' cheer to the board.
Not sure if you're serious about the wedding vows but if you are feel free to PM me :D
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I get what they are saying about it being easier to edit and post a couple of days later. Most of the time spent editing is importing/exporting the files and uploading. It would seem like its less stress if they don't have to worry if the processing takes longer than usual. I don't think it's the actual time taken to edit that is easier. They have 48-36 hours to edit a vlog instead of having to "end the day" then have 12 to 16 hours (8 or so of those being used to sleep) to edit and post the videos. Its like trying to wrap presents the minute u get home to give them out the next day vs putting them in a pile and wrapping them as needed because you know you wont see that person for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

djcbcn wrote:I get what they are saying about it being easier to edit and post a couple of days later. Most of the time spent editing is importing/exporting the files and uploading. It would seem like its less stress if they don't have to worry if the processing takes longer than usual. I don't think it's the actual time taken to edit that is easier. They have 48-36 hours to edit a vlog instead of having to "end the day" then have 12 to 16 hours (8 or so of those being used to sleep) to edit and post the videos. Its like trying to wrap presents the minute u get home to give them out the next day vs putting them in a pile and wrapping them as needed because you know you wont see that person for a few days.

Again, I think we all understand in THEORY why the delay would make it easier, however they still seem to be up into the wee hours of the night every single night and unable to get a vlog up on time.
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Pency wrote:
djcbcn wrote:I get what they are saying about it being easier to edit and post a couple of days later. Most of the time spent editing is importing/exporting the files and uploading. It would seem like its less stress if they don't have to worry if the processing takes longer than usual. I don't think it's the actual time taken to edit that is easier. They have 48-36 hours to edit a vlog instead of having to "end the day" then have 12 to 16 hours (8 or so of those being used to sleep) to edit and post the videos. Its like trying to wrap presents the minute u get home to give them out the next day vs putting them in a pile and wrapping them as needed because you know you wont see that person for a few days.

Again, I think we all understand in THEORY why the delay would make it easier, however they still seem to be up into the wee hours of the night every single night and unable to get a vlog up on time.
I still don't get what the big deal is lol. I mean they don't do anything that requires them to get up early so they can stay up as late as they feel. The vlogs are already days behind so what does it matter if they dont put it up "on time." I think I am so sick of the important things they fail to do that this is a non issue.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

The “big deal” is that it’s a job and in order to get people to keep tuning in, they should be posting vlogs at the same time every day. With the delay, that should be relatively easy to do - two of her siblings do it every day. If you’re late to work every single day, eventually that’s going to hurt your performance. If you own a business and you regularly open your doors thirty minutes to several hours late, people are going to stop showing up. This is their job, as much as Ellie insists it’s a big old favor to the world, it isn’t.

I personally don’t care. I havent even hate watched in days. It’s just funny to see Jared on Twitter every single day giving excuses why the vlog is late, when it was filmed days ago and should be edited and scheduled for upload.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Plus a two day delay that people said they disliked, turned into a three day one at some point with no explanation. Ellie's pregnancy and dependence on Jared is forcing him to make some questionable business decisions.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If hes smart shes busy returning the "i got you pregnant" favor into the wee hours of the morning

Somethings been up with these two for a while.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

What if Jared has some sort of job? I don’t think it’s out of the question...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pency wrote:The “big deal” is that it’s a job and in order to get people to keep tuning in, they should be posting vlogs at the same time every day. With the delay, that should be relatively easy to do - two of her siblings do it every day. If you’re late to work every single day, eventually that’s going to hurt your performance. If you own a business and you regularly open your doors thirty minutes to several hours late, people are going to stop showing up. This is their job, as much as Ellie insists it’s a big old favor to the world, it isn’t.

I personally don’t care. I havent even hate watched in days. It’s just funny to see Jared on Twitter every single day giving excuses why the vlog is late, when it was filmed days ago and should be edited and scheduled for upload.
And her sisters that manage to get the vlogs up have more kids. Ruby's husband works. They also not only have more kids, but kids in school that have to be up and out the door.
These two have very little to do, and yet still can't manage to get a vlog up every day at the same time.
And I remember when we used to rag on Bryan when the vlog was late, saying "Jared has such a good work ethic! He gets the vlog uploaded every day on time!" Not anymore. They have all this "extra time" and they still can't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

calvin is one ugly kid
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I get what you are all saying but i will just say this. They still put out videos everyday. They are their own bosses who dictate their own work schedule. Nothing is going to happen if they dont hand in their work on time. The minions will still watch a late vlog. So will the few of us who still hate watch. They are still putting stuff out every day. Thats not what my original post was about, but comparing the co owner of a small business to the bottom of the barrel employee to a big company who have a set work schedule and hours that can easily be replaced if they aren't doing their fair share is like comparing apples to oranges.

While I understand that they should be putting vlogs out on time because there is a delay, nothing has changed but the day of the footage they edit every night. They arent going to magically go to bed earlier every night and wake up and work harder just because they have a few more hours to edit a specific vlog. I was just commenting on how I see why it would be less stressful. That has nothing to do with them still not putting vlogs up on time and being the same lazy idiots they have always been.

This is the last I'll say about that. I dont read here often enough to continue posting about it.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”